Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? (56943 Views)

2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ghiloman28(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2023
LP cannot win any state in Nigeria
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Ofunaofu: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Of course, what do you expect from the staples of The Nation Lagos- Ibadan propaganda newspaper

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by youngrichnigga: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Wetin una want 'The Nations' to talk abi no be Tinubu paper again. One thing I know is the north will disappoint Thieffnubu seriously........ there's a current campaign for northern support for Athiku undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by proprince(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2023
FCT belongs to Obi, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by rollywise(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
What do you expect? Na Tinubu newspaper na

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Who owns the nations newspaper?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ogascomax: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
😀😀😀😀😀. Them for just give APC the whole country na.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by TPATStructure: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2023
Rubbish !!! Nigeria is chatting a new course through Obi/Datti movement. No criminal, no drug lord, no thugs, no inec, no Supreme Court of Judiciary Bandit, again I say no power or force can stop a movement, revolution an ideology at it fullness of time. Your prediction is Doom. Say no to gerontocracy!!!! Join the 'People's Team' Obi/Datti for national rebirth

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by obi58: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Since virtually all polls released have predicted that APC will lose woefully and now that the option of vote buying has been effectively checkmated, APC is running out of options. That is why they have released this figment of their imagination from their fledgling propaganda machine to try to encourage their staunch loyalists who are beginning to face the bitter truth that defeat is inevitable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
Big fat lie prediction!

Edo to be a battleground?

dis trash was manufactured 4rm iragbiji bat coven!

Edo is 70 - 90% OBIdient!

Linus Mba editor!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ojoadeola: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2023
About 90 per cent accuracy

Rivers is the only exception for now for APC

Edo should go Labour way and change from Battleground
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by MJib: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
For sure...

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Lanretoye(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
KingMack:
iffa hear
promise me u will commit suicide if e happen.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by 123yes(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes I do. This has been my prediction right from the moment I saw the voting pattern for Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC Presidential primaries.

It will be a massive and unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
check my signature for free stuffs!
How? No be APC NATIONAL LEADER? 8 YEARS OF NIGERIANS SUFFERING? YOU MUST BE A JOKE?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by winner37(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
That prediction is like building castle in the air...I think we should be Wise enough to know the truth,say the truth and share the truth ..
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Chris2863(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes I do. This has been my prediction right from the moment I saw the voting pattern for Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC Presidential primaries.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
God forbid
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by marca(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2023
Very certain... City boy ll surely coast to victory with unimaginable margin. I know and I believe
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Ofunaofu: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
marca:
Very certain... City boy ll surely coast to victory with unimaginable margin. I know and I believe

Of course he will coast home to victory as president general of Iragbiiji town union
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Justpassingby45(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HEAVEN VOTE PETER OBI/ AHMED BABA DATTI
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ridbell01(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu will win obi wl come distance out a senatorial seat and he wl strugle to win in SE
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Vintage100(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2023
What is certain is that provided there is no rerun, one of Obi, Tinubu and Atiku will win.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by onuman: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes I do

Asiwaju will win with a large margin

He will dust his opponents

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

If APC wins, Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer shall be your president.
Old and sick Tinubu shall be sleeping in bed as Shettima uses the armed forces of Nigeria to fight the same Jihad which Boko Haram is fighting for against Nigerians.
Already, Shettima has declared before the NBA that he will be the Commander in Chief of the armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins.
Wake up from slumber, if you are not a sympathizer to Boko Haram terrorism. The Taliban of Afghanistan started this way by winning important political offices in Afghanistan.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by KazikageSama: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2023
What else do you expect from BAT's own newspaper?
Make dem talk true? Tinubu can only come distant 3rd.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by superemmy(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Evidence its owned by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by ZombieSlayer1: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
The only reason Tinubu won the primaries was because his dollars spoke loudest. I'm sure you know this
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by jerryforgood: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
That worwor man called 'Gbola Tinubu' cannot be president. Take it, or leave it!
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Parachoko: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
onuman:

If APC wins, Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer shall be your president.
Old and sick Tinubu shall be sleeping in bed as Shettima uses the armed forces of Nigeria to fight the same Jihad which Boko Haram is fighting for against Nigerians.
Already, Shettima has declared before the NBA that he will be the Commander in Chief of the armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins.
Wake up from slumber, if you are not a sympathizer to Boko Haram terrorism.
Nah so una talk say Buhari go Islamise Nigeria

Forget am bro

All this una propaganda no fit shake me

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Awhabro16: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Who else do you expect a newspaper that is own by a Tinubu to Project as the winner...you need to grow up
CilicMarin:
Bola Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by MN07: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
If you like vote rubbish both you and your family members will reap the fruits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / "Throwback Photo Of Buhari Admiring Abacha After The June 12 Event"- Reno Omokri / Atiku Withdraws From Presidential Debate, States Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.