Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? (56567 Views)

2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Quaddafi29: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu paper must give it to to Tinubu. Foolish prediction
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Agunesinjaweola: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2023
dustmalik:

On which channel did speak is that?
Channel TV late night News 📰
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by amba1(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
The publishing house belongs to someone who the organization must be loyal to in several ways.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Freebills12: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
The Op is high on something! The Nations News Paper is own by Tinubu... His hand tool he used against GEJ in 2015. It's just like asking Atiku's wife if his husband Atiku will win!
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by mrksquare: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2023
wegevv:
APC to win Rivers state 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will tell whether I agree when I finish laughing tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na me laugh pass. Make we see how dem wan use do the magic in Rivers state. Tinubu will come 3rd position in Rivers state.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.

Beer palour analysis.

Thïefnubu will win Lagos while Adamawa will be a battle ground

Why are they giving Thïefnubu false hopes?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Enemyofpeace: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Op the question should be? Who owns Nation's newspaper?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by drlateef: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
ChangetheChange:
What a joke

Yes it looks like joke to you. But its the reality!!!
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Putinofrussia: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.
Sure nah.The real picture.The reality.
The perfect outcome.

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Easylife1234: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Bola Tinubu Is The Next President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the Grace of God 🙏
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by gabbasin: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Apart from Rivers, Gombe and Katsina, The map is ok, APC can't win Rivers, Wike's support notwithstanding. Gombe is Atiku's while Katsina is too close to call
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Urchin1: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2023
adecz:

The Nation is owned by Tinubu❗️❗️😐😐😐

But it is laughable 😁😂😁 for them
to think that Peter Obi will win a single
state in the east, talk less of 5 states.
Wow You don't see him winning a single state in the south east 😲

I only know he won't win a single state in the SS but south east? Pls why do u think so?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by NickD(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Lets go there.
Lol what do you expect from a tinubu newspaper.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by luckybliss: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
Am not surprise that the news is coming from the Nation newspaper, a media house owned by APC presidential candidate.
Modified: Now my question is ; if ur the owner of a media house you will as well like to wish yourself well even if your seeing your failure coming
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by OdeyAgabi: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2023
Who owns the Nation? Tinibu, so don't expect the Nation to predict otherwise? Knowing that Tinibu pays their salary?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Fawazzz: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu winning rivers just turned me off.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Formation10: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes I do. This has been my prediction right from the moment I saw the voting pattern for Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC Presidential primaries.

It will be a massive and unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Mumu way won suffer for another 8yrs this one way 9ja dey so na rehearsal
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by marvis13(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2023
I am from Imo State and live in Owerri. I can bet 1 plot of land that the Imo Presidential election will go like this. LP 67% PDP 30% and APC 3%. My ward has 25 ,000 registered voters and APC will not get 1 vote
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Formation10: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Easylife1234:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President by the Grace of God 🙏
This suffer way dey now na rehearsal for you Asiwaju go show una real suffer una ever see anything yet
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by TheDemola: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Yes I do. This has been my prediction right from the moment I saw the voting pattern for Asiwaju Tinubu at the APC Presidential primaries.

It will be a massive and unprecedented landslide victory for Asiwaju.

Asiwaju Tinubu lokan se!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Do you mean the primaries that was rigged in his favour?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by OdeyAgabi: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
What you expect? Who owns the Nation? You want the Editor to be sacked?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by luluosas(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2023
It's 12 days away, reality will shock them

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Tareq1105: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
ChangetheChange:
What a joke

Wake up from your sleep to reality, Tinubu has won.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Lariqueza: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2023
this is laughable, what indices did they use in this prediction? undecided

It's a new week and a beautiful day to let us ease your stress and lighten your burden by handing over all your freight forwarding concerns to us.

We also handle all forms of logistics both internationally and locally.

For more details on our services and further enquiry, give us a call or reach out to us via any of the means below;

Calls/Whatsapp: 08179390654, 08154630376
Email: info@lariquezagroup.com
Facebook Page: Lariqueza Group
Instagram: @lariquezagroup
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by soil4soil(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
TheNation newspaper is owned by Bola Tinubu and you want me to believe Tinubu newspaper company prediction

Rubbish

But you believe Arise TV, and online social media predictions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by GodisFirst: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2023
Anything from that newspaper and the owner is never to be taken seriously.
What else do you expect?
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by OdeyAgabi: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2023
If Pikin predict say Papa go win is no news na!
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Osidazz19: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Labor cannot win more than one State. I'm not even sure that they will be able to win a single State.
Take a screen shot and come back after the election.
Re: Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? by Lobotomy02: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Nonsense.

How much did they pay them for the front page nonsense?

Awon Oloriburuku jatijati.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Where Muhammad Abu Ali Was Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.