Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman (38799 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by oneMalik: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Because the Oba is not a pastor .

Na by force ?
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Brendaniel: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
what percentage to what percentage grin grin

Don't worry, I am sure one case will stil spring up from Asia today about Ur brothers trying to develop a province there. Just don't worry, it's Ur clan heritage grin

I acknowledge that Igbos have a lot of work to do in terms of drug trafficking internationally and I don't hide it but you cannot use that as a yardstick to measure a whole tribe.

As for the percentage they are very close, the difference is one is done more locally while one is more internationally....
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by 07kjb: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Yoruba's are the most TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE ON EARTH.

THEY HAVE EXPOSED THEMSELVES TO OTHER NIGERIANS TO SEE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

100% BUT THEY HIDE IT UNDER THE PROPAGANDA OF HATE AGAINST OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by IGBOSON1: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
Lagos Oba too get hot blood

He’s a retired Olopa…what did you expect!? wink

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by lomprico(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oba lil Wayne ma nizzle. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Kaiser20: 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oba of Lagos is cursed by the gods he can't do anything reasonable

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oba wey steal palliatives meant for his people.Hungry oba.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by christistruth01: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Omodua:
where were you? Palliatives were hidden in his palace and that what angered his subjects to give him Nebuchadnezzar treatment. He fled to Cotonou for his dear life. And only to come back from exile three months later.
A corrupt and Useless Monarch.

No Palliative was found anywhere on Lagos Island

Those who attac ked the Oba of Palace only

Put out that lie to Justify the attack
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
omonnakoda

I hope you have enough dignity to admit you were wrong that Obi ignored the Oba of Lagos!
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by OlawaleBammie: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

I acknowledge that Igbos have a lot of work to do in terms of drug trafficking internationally and I don't hide it but you cannot use that as a yardstick to measure a whole tribe.

As for the percentage they are very close, the difference is one is done more locally while one is more internationally....
See wetin make me like u na hin u talk in Ur first paragraph...u dey always admit Ur fault unlike those who are predominantly from the east grin grin

The only problem I have with u is this touch of nzogbu we dey cover Una face from reality..but don't worry, 2wks isn't far.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by gfelo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
agbero Oba
PrinceOfLagos:
Oba of Lagos is a disgrace to the highly respected seat that he occupies

The same oba threatened to drown Nigerians from other tribes living in Lagos if they don't vote for Sanwo Olu in Lagos . No responsible king will make such statement
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Osidazz19: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Nigerians have the right to live and work anywhere in her territory. If you are not happy, you can jump into the lagoon. Igbos are going nowhere.

Nigerians have the right to live anywhere as they wish but we all know that most Nigerians don't want to live in the SADEAST because of your tribal and religious hatred for others.
Jumping from one issue to another already shows me that I'm arguing with a complete nonentity with zero IQ and devoid of any logic or rational thinking capacity. I'm busy .
Go and find a fellow useless low life miscreant with like minds to argue with. Dumb ret@rded asinine idiot.
GET LOST
STFU and GTFOH
BYE
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by MrColdsweat: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Osidazz19:

Nigerians have the right to live anywhere as they wish but we all know that most Nigerians don't want to live in the SADEAST because of your tribal and religious hatred for others.
Jumping from one issue to another already shows me that I'm arguing with a complete nonentity with zero IQ and devoid of any logic or rational thinking capacity. I'm busy .
Go and find a fellow useless low life miscreant with like minds to argue with. Dumb ret@rded asinine idiot.
GET LOST
STFU and GTFOH
BYE
Cry from now till eternity. Igbos will never leave lagos. Only a matter of time before we hijack it politically. Kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by nnamdi640: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
You can't blame the Oba of Lagos on this issue

Pandora lie a lot

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

What he couldn't do as the Governor of small Anambra State, e go start to tell you say e fit do am for Nigeria.

The Oba of Lagos no wan hear him lies

If am in the Oba shoe, I go do the same thing abeg
When you see a foolish statement from a foolish person you will know. Am not surprise that someone can comment like this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by IGBOSON1: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
DasBeste:
Was it the same Oba that ran away when the thugs they reared in Lagos came for him during the End Sars protest?

Yep!….The exact same one! Left his staff of office behind in his rush to japa via scaling the rear palace walls!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Emola12(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
You can't blame the Oba of Lagos on this issue

Pandora lie a lot

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

What he couldn't do as the Governor of small Anambra State, e go start to tell you say e fit do am for Nigeria.

The Oba of Lagos no wan hear him lies

If am in the Oba shoe, I go do the same thing abeg
let's assuming that you have common sense you would have know that the oba of Lagos is part of agberos in Lagos with sanwo olu since APC agberos av started attacking innocent people in Lagos av u heard sanwo olu voice to adrres people to stay calm that everything is going to be okay just imagine that as governor of a state he no even show concern at all God will surely punish all of them remain small
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Solari8(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
I observed that our Oba of lagos who is usually publicly political , has been silent and operating in silent mode in this election which is very very unlike him.

Usually, he would have been bragging, issuing threats and commands on who to vote.

Since after the "Nebuchadnezzar" treatment given to him by his subjects , the man has been humble and cautious.

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Julliet1122: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Oba of Lagos is a disgrace to the highly respected seat that he occupies

The same oba threatened to drown Nigerians from other tribes living in Lagos if they don't vote for Sanwo Olu in Lagos . No responsible king will make such statement
You go soon cry kabiesi don’t want unsolicited visitor😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Gangster1ms: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

My eyes are fully opened now..
God go punish anyone that accuses any other tribe as being the most tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by putin2: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lagos didn't have oba he lost his staff . Na bat boy boy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Okwyjesus(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Oba of Palliatives with his staff of authority for sale on Jiji😆😆

That APC Oba and there they don't hide it.

In the whole country we know the part of the country that traditional rulers are openly political.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by spy24(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Obi of Onitcha is a disgrace to his respected stool.

He was coerced and invited out of his palace into an event center to meet Atiku while Atiku, go to the palaces of other traditional rulers in the West, South and North to pay homage.

Alfred is a total disgrace to the Igbo race

But at this point, there's no denying the fact that you Yorubas are the most tribal lot in this country..

This election is revealing it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by FlawlessKarl: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
shocked

I haven't seen a tribe as tribalistic as Yoruba and you'll see themselves attack igbos for the crime they're guilty of. I Am not Igbo, but I haven't seen a tribe in Nigeria as tribalistic as the Yoruba tribe.

Fóolish Oba who shamefully hide palliative meant for his subjects.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Osidazz19: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Cry from now till eternity. Igbos will never leave lagos. Only a matter of time before we hijack it politically. Kill yourself.

FVCKING delusional day dreamer. Las las you will end up at the bottom of the Lagos lagoon. That one I know for sure.
Day dreaming is free, reality is another thing.
Your fore fathers tried and they fail, you are inconsequential in the scheme of things. We will always lead while you follow and try to catch up.

Deal with it. That's your life reality and that of your unborn generations to come. Always trying to catch up. The rat can NEVER intimidate the cat.

Again, FVCK OFF and get lost. Asinine brainwashed imb@cile IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Brendaniel: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
See wetin make me like u na hin u talk in Ur first paragraph...u dey always admit Ur fault unlike those who are predominantly from the east grin grin

The only problem I have with u is this touch of nzogbu we dey cover Una face from reality..but don't worry, 2wks isn't far.

grin No worry, leave nzogbu nzobgu for us, my prayer is for Peter Obi to win and do well for every region in Nigeria to prove Igbos right...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Olaolex: 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Honestly, our Yoruba elders are disgracing we Yoruba youth. I'm ashamed of their shameless acts. They only are concern about their stomach. All they care about is what will profit them now. They don't care about the future. They are not ready to sacrifice their today for the tomorrow of their children. All they know is tribalism and religion which is very obvious that they are hypocrites. Only few of them are patriotic, selfless and want the best for the coming generation. And may God bless them all. All I know is that, posterity will judge us all.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by onuman: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Oba of Palliatives with his staff of authority for sale on Jiji😆😆

It's on record. Traditional rulers all over Nigeria accepted Peter Obi's courtesy visit except the Oba of Lagos.

The damage Tinubu's inordinate presidential ambition has done to the fabric of unity in Nigeria may never heal.
Feeling of guilt in the
Oba and Tinubu's supporters in the SW is at the core of the abnormal behaviour of Tinubu supporters in the SW. The guilty feeling started right from when Tinubu declared it's his turn to be president of Nigeria, whereas he knows that if it's turn by turn, it's the turn of the SE Igbo to present a president for Nigeria, not Tinubu's SW.

A las last, TINUBU WILL NOT SUCCEED PRESIDENT BUHARI, mark today's date.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
A former police man grin, what were you expecting. I wonder how a reckless man would be crowned Oba.

Oba who swore allegiance to tinubu, Shameful!!!.. for paycheck. Political Oba. Am so ashamed an Oba would reduce himselve to this level.

I see why, he is respected. Oba oniru is more respected.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by qtx(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Lagos LP Chairperson, Dayo Ekong just confirmed that Peter Obi contacted the Oba of Lagos ahead of the #ObidattiInLagos rally but the Palace turned him down. This same Oba threatened throwing Igbos into the lagoon.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt2fw04ou7U

What is coming is way more than any one including the Oba of Lagos. Nobody can stand the tsunami (ObiDatti) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Akwa Ibom Christmas Village Has Generated Over N1bn Within One Month - Esin / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.