Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ (6296 Views)

Dishonest Women Everywhere! / Feminists Are Old Frustrated Women With Worn Out Bodies .... / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Evening newspaper everywhere in Nigeria 😑😑😑...tufiakwa... My Aunty is among them,she is fasting nd praying for a husband now..

Just wondering, what really took place when they were young..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Aunty Helen go ND marry!!! I'm aware you are seeing this...oh yes go nd get married!!!😑😑😑

Change your attitude towards men, because it's quite disgusting...😑😑😑😑
No man will marry a demon in sheep clothing.✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Mod, take this to front Page πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by jackmrandy: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thank God you mentioned your sister among them.. they are just too many everywhere... What really happened. You need to enter TikTok and see the number is large. What happened.

16 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin grin grin

The worst part of it is Most of them are Single and yet Broke.

The ones who are financially okay among them are searching for God fearing, Handsome, Tall, Slim, Intelligent, Caring Millionaire/Billionaire with Six Packs and 12 Inches Dvckgrin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Edipet(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very unfortunate, I dey pity them More vthan the way i criticize them. Major of them are just unfortunate while large number where been too selective at their prime.

24 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by 360clips: 11:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mind the business that pays you! Fool.

11 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Ballzproblem2: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
many women are not single by choice,make una try get empathy.

With this harsh economy which man wan reason marriage?

28 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by godofuck231: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Hoehoehoehoe happy women liberation

1 Like

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by saysoo: 2:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Maybe some of them are not destined to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by FuckTheMod: 2:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Evening newspaper everywhere in Nigeria 😑😑😑...tufiakwa... My Aunty is among them,she is fasting nd praying for a husband now..

Just wondering, what really took place when they were young..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Aunty Helen go ND marry!!! I'm aware you are seeing this...oh yes go nd get married!!!😑😑😑

Change your attitude towards men, because it's quite disgusting...😑😑😑😑
No man will marry a demon in sheep clothing.✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
When they were young, they thought that they'll live and stay young forever, doing as they please.

They were dating and sleeping with multiple men and whoever they like from the list of men they were seeing.

MOST OF THEM ARE DAMAGED AND BROKEN BÁSTARDS WITH EXTREMELY SHOCKING HIGH BODYCOUNT.
It'll be very treacherous and dangerous for an average or good man to marry them now because they're:
WASTE PRODUCTS
USED PRODUCTS
LEFTOVER

GOD FORBID BAD THING!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by FuckTheMod: 2:58am On Jul 08, 2023
360clips:
Lol
Frustrated one spotted grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by calabaman(m): 4:53am On Jul 08, 2023
And you are missing the exorbitant traditional list thing levied upon suitable suitors.

In which they connive with their village ppl to connive with simps....

7 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Purvan(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2023
Badmouthing women but you came out from a woman's womb

Get some self respect nigger

If you can't get women , we the blue pilled niggers will help you self improve to be able to attract women

10 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by advanceDNA: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:
grin grin grin

The ones who are financially okay among them are searching for God fearing, Handsome, Tall, Slim, Intelligent, Caring Millionaire/Billionaire with Six Packs and 12 Inches Dvckgrin

Awon Wereey.

Baba...calm down...
The matter dey vex u gaan ooo?

2 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Sonnobax15(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2023
grin
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Savedday2: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Who tell you say all this evening newspapers want marry?

All them want is to jump from one diick to the other. They feel the younger ones are overtaking them so, they are fighting to upgrade.

Ashawo will always remind ashawo

8 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by advanceDNA: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Most of them are single by choice....
.every woman has her period when men they rush.... but the unrealistic standards they set make them refuse to even respond to simple hello from a guy let alone date many potential husbands because he no get car or plenty money..

To make matters worse.. they cant approach men when they see their so called spec, they have to wait to be approached....so in reality...their choice is very limited...unless they get lucky they are approaced by their exact spec...

The ones that have small sense will give one guy that approach them a chance...thats when u will hear them say "and i ddnt want him b4 oo...i just said i should try him out but i ended up liking him" ....

14 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by advanceDNA: 6:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Savedday2:
Who tell you say all this evening newspapers want marry?

All them want is to jump from one diick to the other. They feel the younger ones are overtaking them so, they are fighting to upgrade.

Ashawo will always remind ashawo

Lol....They are allergic to paying bills and buying their own food even when they have money.........baba... many of them want to marry

5 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Blue86(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2023
One, the primary factor is , many of them have very bad attitude towards those who show affection towards them.

And the wise of the men will stay aloof of such.
And the fools of the men will stay on and endure and suffer till they die.

When that girl is showing you colours she can't even show her friends, dump her.

Some girls will learn early.
Others will learn so late.
None will learn.

Character is built.
It is built when you have many fails, and realize the cause of the fails.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Cloudflare: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2023
The average Nigerian girl loves being a single mother. They absolutely have no desire to get married or better still they want to hoe around before looking for an innocent Simp dude to offer their over used damaged kpekpus to.

Men, in all you do avoid single mother. Leave them alone with their anger, frustration and bitterness

9 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Toktee(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2023
These parasites called Nigeria's ladies ehn..
Elsewhere at 18yrs a lady is independent but in Nigeria at 18yrs they are still eating their parents food while using the proceeds of hookup buy indecent clothes.

Only in Nigeria women think ever get{d things belong them and they are to be care for by man.

There are more single girls than men in Nigeria with zero characters.
Go to universities and see the rate of immorality these girls engaged into.

M any of them can no longer hid their waywardness even in the church.

Majority of these single old ladies are Christians.
You don't need to ask questions but just by their appearance you know them.
Provocative dress exposing every part of their bodies that ought to be hidden.

Sex is no longer expensive.
May they remain single forever.

7 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by austine4real(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2023
grin

They are single because of economic reasons

Personal decisions

Family and ancestral background

Etc

1 Like

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by landlordmi(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
They are all over Facebook groups and I laugh when I see them trying to hoodwink unsuspecting abroad men.

The greatest mistake any man will make is marry a lady above 30 years. A lot of them are completely broken with multiple sexual partners and abortion.

The best thing you can do as a man is join the list of men who have fΓΉcked them and move on.

They have all had their chances and missed it.

14 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by emmancipated(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2023
E no dey possible say everybody go marry, so make una rest with this, go and marry nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Lonestar124: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2023
It cause by what I called cultural indoctrination...it is glaring in Igbo tribe...we ought to get use to it.

No Igbo young man can marry a woman without having millions in his account, you know what that means wink

3 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2023
jackmrandy:
Thank God you mentioned your sister among them.. they are just too many everywhere... What really happened. You need to enter TikTok and see the number is large. What happened.
I think the Government should do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Evolutionlove:
grin grin grin

Awon Wereey.
Yeah almost all of them are broke but my isnt broke sha.
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Edipet:
Very unfortunate, I dey pity them More vthan the way i criticize them. Major of them are just unfortunate while large number where been too selective at their prime.
they are not unfortunate.. it's all their fault.
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2023
360clips:
why will I mind my business, when my aunty is also their members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ funny facts bruh!!
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2023
saysoo:
Maybe some of them are not destined to marry.
says by whoπŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
FuckTheMod:

When they were young, they thought that they'll live and stay young forever, doing as they please.

They were dating and sleeping with multiple men and whoever they like from the list of men they were seeing.

MOST OF THEM ARE DAMAGED AND BROKEN BÁSTARDS WITH EXTREMELY SHOCKING HIGH BODYCOUNT.
It'll be very treacherous and dangerous for an average or good man to marry them now because they're:
WASTE PRODUCTS
USED PRODUCTS
LEFTOVER

GOD FORBID BAD THING!
all of them are more damage than my grandma..with 2.3 millions of body count.😑😑😑😑😑
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Lol
Frustrated one spotted grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / HILARIOUS Answer A White Gal Got 4rm A Blck Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.