Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,280 members, 7,822,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) (46823 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Obyino: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
AyokunleAde:
Ndigbo president
Nooo Nah ndi Yoruba and Hausa President
Mumu Urchin
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Abubaushe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
Dis election go sweet.
Eko for shows.
While PODATTI is busy acquiring real human structures,
Emilokan is acquiring party structure.

PODATTI is president walahi grin

The only candidate dwelling on ethnic and religion bigotry.How on earth will you enter a city and go after where your ethnic group cocoonised and start a campaign and expected to win a National election? Sorry,its not going to see the light of the day! Which of the presidential candidates has joined this lane? Not even sowore,a former Unilag(students' president) has gone through campuses campaigning.This guy is just a tribal cum religion jingoist! At the end of the day,as you continue to sing the carol of tribal hegemony,the consequences will be as invidious as insidious!!!
Be informed
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hendrixky:
The daily things we see every seconds in the streets is more than enough for tinubu and Apc not to get a single vote in the entire country

Vote wisely...this election revealed alot about the yorubas that they are tribalistic.
They have been exposed.

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us. The world knows that Buhari is even more healthier than him

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..
Na wa for yoruba people. They have been exposed completely and what amaze me is that they always claim to be educated...oh it is a shame
Stop being too emotional and delusional. You're a tribal bigot, do you know how much enlightened Yoruba's like this man ?

You lack sense for playing low the Yoruba race, idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by jahsharon: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
ojun50:
This man go and continue pressing there neck.

Press there neck
Press there neck
Infact used roap too.

Vote peter obi

Why is it that only semi lterates support Obituary? Ordinary "their", you cannot differentiate from "there".
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Shikini: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi knows how to play the politics so well, he reaches the people in the streets, not like Tinubu who put everything in the stadium

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by ojun50(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
jahsharon:

Why is it that only semi lterates support Obituary? Ordinary "their", you cannot differentiate from "there".
People wey go school understand
Vote peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
it means u did not understand my post before jumping to conclusion. Go back to the top and read again and stop behaving like agbado people!
You’re now crying because your deceptive mind was singled out. I know your type in Nigeria. We used to have traitors before.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by AmotekunSW: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thanks to the South West. Peter Obi for no see where to campaign. Today na sit at home.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by SunMusk(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Guy tribalism is everywhere, if Tinubu is igbo now. I don't think no igbo that will not sing is praise. I remember when David Mark was the Senate president, all the top Idoma elders were fighting that he should be returned despite no development from him. That the Tiv re oppressing us. Benue state has been in the hands of Tiv with bad leadership in Benue state but no Idoma man no matter how good can't be the governor of Benue state.... We all have affinity for our fellow tribe. Let us as Obident focus on his health and corruption. Bcs with this ur write up you will not win the heart of yorubas and remember prominent yoruba re supporting Peter Obi.,this ur writing is provoking.
Hendrixky:
The daily things we see every seconds in the streets is more than enough for tinubu and Apc not to get a single vote in the entire country

Vote wisely...this election revealed alot about the yorubas that they are tribalistic.
They have been exposed.

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us. The world knows that Buhari is even more healthier than him

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..
Na wa for yoruba people. They have been exposed completely and what amaze me is that they always claim to be educated...oh it is a shame

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
My mentor
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
inoki247:
Lol u dey enjoy Lagos not like some state where u reach u no fit campaign for dere on Monday nd dem say u dey fearless....

Fearless to visit Borno buh can't visit SE to campaign on Monday..

Your BAT wey dey bold should come to southeast on monday for campaign. Cowards!!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bro! Stop attacking your brother. Get some sense!
MiaBeer:

You’re now crying because your deceptive mind was singled out. I know your type in Nigeria. We used to have traitors before.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by CrudeSon: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
This guy just dey cruise about grin

Let him enjoy the moment...

Even this face is scary,so bad,see wetin 30k stipends dey do you, tomorrow you start lamenting bad leadership but we the wise won't allow you
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Robella(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bashing an entire ethnic group is not the right way to go. Vote your candidate and allow others to vote theirs. I am not in support of T-BOY but I'm also not in support of tribal bullying.

Hendrixky:

They have been exposed.

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by inoki247: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
jmoore:

Your BAT wey dey bold should come to southeast on monday for campaign. Cowards!!

LoL when did he tell you his bold na u people dey hype say your man dey bold he dey bold buh e dey fear him region u people should keep playing una eyes go soon clear....
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Buhari4sale: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
Obi nwannem cool

The Iragbiji old thieving urinating machine, microphone licker must be peeing in his pants now! They never see anything yet. The highlight of this election will be Tinubu losing Lagos to Peter Obi.... Urchins you all can urchinate but the D-day is next week's Saturday! We are taking back our country!

Obi is Coming kiss

Na. Your pápá country? Thought you said it was zoo
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Bhol28: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Regional candidate. going to shine at Igbo dominated markets while other national candidates have penetrated the whole nation including his own dream region
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by SmartPolician: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
inoki247:

LoL you no need to rush election is almost here u go soon dey alright....

And let me know when your Principal too visit SE on Monday since they say Charity begins at home....

Una go wail tire.

Mind you, Peter Obi is not your Commander-in-Chief yet.

Tell your president to go and solve the issue in South East. That's why he's the president.

Stop passing the buck, mister.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Buhari4sale: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hendrixky:

They have been exposed.

Na you go kill òbí ambition with this your write up. I have shared it on Yoruba platform of about 7000 active elites.

So lọ stewpid ni..
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
inoki247:

LoL when did he tell you his bold na u people dey hype say your man dey bold he dey bold buh e dey fear him region u people should keep playing una eyes go soon clear....

Should I refresh your memory? You guys were praising Tinubu when APC released the campaign timetable where some states in southeast fell on Monday. You were all saying he is brave. Weeks later, APC modified the timetable and Monday was removed from southeast campaign.

Epitome of cowardice at it's best!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Bro! Stop attacking your brother. Get some sense!
You’re a turncoat. My brothers don’t brag like you’re doing here.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Issokay! u are an idiet then! Go play with your oloshos! thats your sunday sunday tonic! Gerarahia!
MiaBeer:

You’re a turncoat. My brothers don’t brag like you’re doing here.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by updatechange(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
inoki247:
Lol u dey enjoy Lagos not like some state where u reach u no fit campaign for dere on Monday nd dem say u dey fearless....

Fearless to visit Borno buh can't visit SE to campaign on Monday..

Lol ndi fearless
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Diligence: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
We knew that Obi's rally can't be one day at one place!

Mr President: Ladipo,Idumota, Balogun, ASPAMDA, et Al...await your visit.

Take Back Your Country
ObiDattiToTheRescue
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hendrixky:

They have been exposed.

While I agree with most of your points as a Yoruba Obidient, I will let you know that most of them supporting Tinubu among Yoruba are just hate filled. And more also, they think the North will vote massively for Tinubu given the great outings APC has been having in the North, so they just want to complement that results for him in the South West.

But I think more Yorubas should be in this fight together with Obidients to rescue this country from the likes of Tinubu and Atiku, but unfortunately they are being deceived by Tinubu being a Yoruba man, thinking he serves their interests.

But more importantly, I think there are more silent Obidients among Yoruba than those ones who are speaking out.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Issokay! u are an idiet then! Go play with your oloshos! thats your sunday sunday tonic! Gerarahia!
Don’t call me your brother. I’m not a brother to a freaking collaborator like you. Get out!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are my wayward bro! Silly you!
MiaBeer:

Don’t call me your brother. I’m not a brother to a freaking collaborator like you. Get out!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Some people after seeing this picture will go to the nearest lagoon and end it all....

grin

People like moh247 and Ihordspy
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by ojex004: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ipob sadeastern president grin
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
😂
Why?
DanielPop:
Agbado masters! You are a balablu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.