Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) (46820 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
I only eat healthy food. So i seek the best places possible for it. You? I dont even want to think about it! Ewwww!
MiaBeer:

Keep go from restaurant to restaurant looking for leftover food to eat. Go get a life dude
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
I prefer Vicks! More healing and the smell is more tolerable. Aboni...or whatever you call it is for your kind! Ewww!
MiaBeer:

Now you’re pained. Losers like you get easily frustrated. One more aboniki for you. Remember to keep one bottle to used when rain beats you silly compound fuuuul.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by leisuretym: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
MiaBeer:

Now you’re pained. Losers like you get easily frustrated. One more aboniki for you. Remember to keep one bottle to used when rain beats you silly compound fuuuul.

Nah fight dey end every obident thread

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by franchasng: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
This guy just dey cruise about grin

Let him enjoy the moment...
Change that picture, it looks like an obituary portrait. Pls don't wish Tinubu death, even though we don't want him to become the President because he is too old, ill and have corrupt pasts, we still don't wish him death pls angry
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by daygee12: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
hisgrace090:
This is a president that'll be available when needed without much protocol.

In streingth, he has it in aboundance!
In wisdom, he is loaded!
Humility, it runs in his blood.
Carry go the indefatigable Obi we cant wait to have you as our next Nigerian president.

Was he available when he was the governor of Anambra even when he was younger, don't deceive urself
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Emola12(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO AYELABOLA is the next president of Nigeria republic lagbara olorun oba haters can drink battery Water
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
leisuretym:

Nah fight dey end every obident thread

Who opened the cage for this one?

Go and take your medication joo. No time for urchins like you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Emdebby2: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
This man dey rest at all?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by ufotunang: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shetemi12:
Mumu man.

After his flopped mega rally Yesterday. He's going to Igbo dominated areas to campaign.
Ode! Most of them don't even have PVC and won't vote
..as e dey pain them..e dey sweet obi-dients
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by ufotunang: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Our next president...
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
I prefer Vicks! More healing and the smell is more tolerable. Aboni...or whatever you call it is for your kind! Ewww!
Who cares. If you like, prefer snipper. That’s your problem not mine

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by blabulu2000: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
warizi:
Obi na original business man, he is just visiting all business environment

Perhaps he wants to collect some of his.money he spent on campaign from Computer village boys....

As if many of these people wey he come me.go vote...

Obi, Nah the pain of this election go kill you after the result will be declared in favor of Bola Amhed Okechuwkwu Adamu Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That's the reason why obi took his campaign there because this busy people do not have time to attend campaign because of the nature of there business but they will vote on election day.

Peter Obi understands this campaign thing Wella
you reason exactly like obi, off point
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by rollywise(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
True love is thicker than a transmission line without a down payment
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Oga, risne your mouth with caustic soda. It will help you stop using gutter language!
MiaBeer:

Who cares. If you like, prefer snipper. That’s your problem not mine
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
Oga, risne your mouth with caustic soda. It will help you stop using gutter language!

Keep bouncing from bus to bus and selling fake panadol. One day you’ll be caught and forced to take a full bottle of it. Is not too lake for losers like you to get a life. Mpiriwa amuafulu!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by dyera(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
leisuretym:
borrow take picture nah, I’m sure you have returned it. 😉

So if anyone uploads PVC on Nairaland, it means they borrowed it.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by tamdun: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lagos dey sweet obi,them no born am well make e try this shit for Anambra in public
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
whenever i see OBI's picture in the morning , i come home with much blessings
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
I use tylenol. Panadol is for low lifes like you! Gosh you are really gutter!
MiaBeer:

Keep bouncing from bus to bus and selling fake panadol. One day you’ll be caught and forced to take a full bottle of it. Is not too lake for losers like you to get a life. Mpiriwa amuafulu!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by buharibanjo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yes na
DanielPop:
u like cassava?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Polynek(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
What if an enemy shoot Him from afar now undecided
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Wildkat02: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
If it were Tilumbu they would've been ordered by thugs to close their shops and attend a rally. But see them abandon their business and come out enmasse

Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023 🦇 can u see real love for a politician?

Bloody APC crack heads

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
franchasng:
Change that picture, it looks like an obituary portrait. Pls don't wish Tinubu death, even though we don't want him to become the President because he is too old, ill and have corrupt pasts, we still don't wish him death pls angry
Wey rey
Who opened your cage?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
I use tylenol. Panadol is for low lifes like you! Gosh you are really gutter!
Who dash you Tylenol? Bragging kiiii u there.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
e pain you? Poor church rat! I am not the cause of your poverty!
MiaBeer:

Who dash you Tylenol? Bragging kiiii u there.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
DanielPop:
e pain you? Poor church rat! I am not the cause of your poverty!
Copy cat with broken brain. Use your own words. Useless ‘church’ rat. You go mention tire.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
MiaBeer:

U nor even get brain oga! grin

Copy cat with broken brain. Use your own words. Useless ‘church’ rat. You go mention tire.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by koyeni(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
It was massive.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by proprince(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi dey for us and we dey for Obi
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter is winning this election

Anyway na elections cruse we de!
Anybody can type anything for fancy sake!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos) by joe1309: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
Dis election go sweet.
Eko for shows.
Nobody force or ask market men and women to close shop. This is pure love.
While PODATTI is busy acquiring real human structures,
Emilokan is acquiring party structure.

PODATTI is president walahi grin

Peter Obi will still lose the election and he will come out 4th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.