Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (39517 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by woleabayo(f): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by CanDaddy: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Happening Live in Ladipo Market, Lagos.
Massive love for the Incoming President, HE Mr. Peter Obi.

Massive love kwa….what’s the ethnicity of those at this market. He should go to Mile12 and Owode Onirin and let him replicate this massive love. He always know where to go
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by franchasng: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
The most celebrated Nigerian since the year 2022!

Na God's grace not by gragra or bribing and buying corrupt elites.

Nigerians if you miss this God given opportunity to redeem Nigeria, it may take forever.

Seems Buhari is the John The Baptist that was sent to prepare the throne for Jesus Christ cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by highchief1: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
Igbos will vote 4 this man enmasses......d problem is dat igb os are not the only nigerians
whoever the north and south south votes wins.south east votes has never sent anyone to the villa.Obi cannot sweep south south not with the powerful govs der.I laugh ppl who think Obi will win in a state like delta.I am confused about who the north really wants.I fear tinubu but I don’t want to under rate atiku.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by crowther15(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
if peter want let him campaign in Lagos for one month, he will not win.
About 6.7m PVCs were collected in Lagos. This a gold man. Obi has followers in Lagos oooo, in short the headquarters of Obidient is Lagos. Many Yorubas struggle to collect their PVCs just because of Him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by money121(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:

Shut up.

Are Igbos not NIGERIANs?
After Election you will label Nigeria as Zoo grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
villagerspeople:
Obi for all
Plz who has this Odunlade Adekola meme posi g as a doctor

Temperature and BP is hitting the roof already. Brain is overheating too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Joshua30: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
Are you God?? The anointing of God is in him. He is your next President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by elvisco10(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
Igbo President grin grin grin
so BALABLU is for Ur side abi
.. since u done share am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Babaibe: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wisdom is profitable to direct. We are not gamblers

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by nnamdi640: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
What makes him Igbo president, you mean he shouldn't visit his own people because he is contesting as president. Honestly, you guys don't mean well for this country, you allowed politicians to control you guys using tribalism as the major weapon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by crowther15(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
highchief1:
whoever the north and south south votes wins.south east votes has never sent anyone to the villa.Obi cannot sweep south south not with the powerful govs der.I laugh ppl who think Obi will win in a state like delta.I am confused about who the north really wants.I fear tinubu but I don’t want to under rate atiku.
Igbos are in their millions living in all the 6 geo political zone of Nigeria. Obi could win, you people should not underrate him. At least 2.5m Igbos are in Kebbi. https://independent.ng/2023-2-5m-igbos-in-kebbi-open-to-all-aspirants/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by paskal16: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Organic organic organic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by ufotunang: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
...as e dey pain them...e dey sweet obi-dients

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by ufotunang: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Our next president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Crimecity: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
money121:

After Election you will label Nigeria as Zoo grin grin

And you will resume your Oduduwa Nasen or death

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
skylarr:

And Igbo votes only he’ll get. Tribalistic fellow. Bloody bigot

But when Kwankwaso and Shetimma came to lagos and went only to Alaba-rago to speak to the arewa community, it wasn't bigotry. Why are most of you hypocrites? Why is it rare to see any of you that can reason objectively without bias

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by ufotunang: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
citygarden:
Since they didn't join him at tbs he decided to visit them in their shop. Even local government chairman candidate don't do this
...as e dey pain them ....e dey sweet obi-dients

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Evergreen4(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Entprys:
What of Owode onirin & mile 12 ?
Obi is a tribalist
when kwankwanso and shetimma visited Alaba Arago market dominated by Hausa's, Did you call them tribalist? Why is obi's own different now.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by RichDad1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Artzdanielsz:

The one he did at aba was what. Borrow sense for your relatives
On a Monday ? He dare not. 😃😃😃
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Sermwell(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
skylarr:

And Igbo votes only he’ll get. Tribalistic fellow. Bloody bigot
You lie! I'm not Igbo but I'm voting for him. I have never heard him make any tribalistic comment since campaign started. But the same cannot be said of thiefnubuu cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by ufotunang: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu people, supporters are crying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by izubext007: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Emola12(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
ur English is incorrect dis I av seen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by AlwaysPositive: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:

PDAPC didn't see this coming.

They are now fighting dirty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by izubext007: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
and the blind are very much
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Emola12(m): 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:

Shut up.

Are Igbos not NIGERIANs?
Im Yoruba and I'm voting OBI

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by RegArmani: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Street Love is the biggest Political structure any Politician can have. Obi is the man

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by truthCoder: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Entprys:
What of Owode onirin & mile 12 ?
Obi is a tribalist

You forgot Tejuosho, Idumota, Jankara, Katangwa, Pen Cinema under bridge, Arena, Oshodi, Ile Epo and the other hundred markets in Lagos.

Maybe that would make him satisfy your tribalometer

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Urchinpainer: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
CilicMarin:

It's a pride to be Igbo president. Without Igbos Nigeria will be worse than Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by Putinofrussia: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Obi has to go and meet them because they will not waste their time going to TBS.
They painted the picture of how it will belike on the 25th of February.
Is Obi and his imps going to take the ballot boxes to them in their shops? grin
Obi don buy market.The masses see him as their number one enemy because he supports the hardship to continue because of his selfish interest.
Re: Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) by isan(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
what does it matter?
Juanmike:
Are you Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Ned Nwoko Loses To Peter Nwaboshi / President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh / Peter Obi: My Children Use Buses And Tricycles To Get Around (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.