Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) (26073 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
blamingthedevil:

See this mumu
The map only exist in agbado brains 🧠
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Aiel123: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Onor might still win if he can align with obidients who are pro prince otu or reconcile with wike.they need to do more aggressive ward to ward campaign like apc,prepare to match ayade...
Atiku should never have picked imoke as his lead in crs,the guy is lukewarm and stingy.
Atiku is finishing poorly in se ss.he started well in uyo.he has edo and Enugu left here,I know he won't do well in Enugu but must try in edo.up north,he has,gombe,taraba and Adamawa to camouflage with.if he is sensible,he should drag his rallies till next week like apc
AA has gone to Edo. Only Jigawa,Rivers (heard it was cancelled), Taraba, Enugu and Adamawa remaining.Same thing as APC with 5states left.
Onor is with Wike na what talk about reconciliation are you harping on?
I still stand on Onor losing Crs guber if the presidential election isn't good for PDP. In short, whoever wins SS presidential election has about 80% of securing victory at guber election. Check previous election, it's has always aligned.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Southsouth is between tinubu and obi
SS is between Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

I was there live.I told you guys that atiku is finished in crs and prince otu is the next gov...crs is between tinubu and obi... Cc penguin2, kyase,fergie001, donphilopus

Yeah, with Obi winning over 75% of cross Rivers state.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Zulum500: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
udemzyudex:
All this 1diots will go to the venue when people are still coming and snap pictures then create propaganda out of it.

That's the new nonsense now.
You obidense are the cheif starter Kikiki 🤣😁
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by nesphil(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Arrant nonsense from a 20k monthly crumbs earner in the name of aid to a failure of a governor.
Watch this video if you think that this guy and his boss the governor of CRS are not failures.

Atiku is coming grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxm3E1w6D9I

blamingthedevil:
Empty Stadium at PDP/Atiku Presidential Rally in Calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsoExm8TXxw

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1625172866546167809?t=KOkB7AsRFGHI6uTWWyLdnA&s=19
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by oyeb15: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Empty stadium . You dog eaters will continue to use maybe ponmo or leaves as legal tender .
You theiving governor have stolen d fortune of d state for d next 20years.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Indispensable85:

Wetin u go find for there? Lol

To collect my share afterall other parties dey collect from us
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by lereinter(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Felimax:
Indeed!

If Atiku is filling all the seat nation wide then something must be wrong.

I will be so happy to see the South South states Atiku will loose because that will make his regime very interesting.

Atiku is your next president, know this and know peace.

His 45% is sure in Cross River

I don't know how he wants people to move when there's lack of cash and fuel
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aiel123:

AA has gone to Edo. Only Jigawa,Rivers (heard it was cancelled), Taraba, Enugu and Adamawa remaining.Same thing as APC with 5states left.
Onor is with Wike na what talk about reconciliation are you harping on?
I still stand on Onor losing Crs guber if the presidential election isn't good for PDP. In short, whoever wins SS presidential election has about 80% of securing victory at guber election. Check previous election, it's has always aligned.

Can't remember when atiku visited edo.ss will be really tight and atiku is losing out.if care is not taken,he will lose delta and is losing aks gradually.but lp can't win guber in any ss state though they will win several seats...
We just came back from campaigning in ukwa clan.it has 8 villages and very difficult to access.it is in odukpani lga but to get there,you must go through biase then to arochukwu in abia.it is a 6 hour journey through water and land.they give bloc votes and only apc has gone there.these are places that will make the difference
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Penguin2: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

I was there live.I told you guys that atiku is finished in crs and prince otu is the next gov...crs is between tinubu and obi... Cc penguin2, kyase,fergie001, donphilopus

But you know that even Tinubu doesn’t stand a chance in CRS but you like to lie to yourself.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Penguin2:

But you know that even Tinubu doesn’t stand a chance in CRS but you like to lie to yourself.

He does and with the aggressive way apc are campaigning aggressively and covering all areas they might win.we just came back from ukwa clan,you can only access there from abia state.lp can't campaign in those kinds of places and they will give bloc votes
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

To collect my share afterall other parties dey collect from us

Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Penguin2: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

He does and with the aggressive way apc are campaigning aggressively and covering all areas they might win.we just came back from ukwa clan,you can only access there from abia state.lp can't campaign in those kinds of places and they will give bloc votes

Maybe APC will win the governorship election in CRS. That’s the only thing their vigorous campaign will yield.

But you see presidential election? Forget CRS for Obi.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by frank14011991(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
MrEverest:
I laugh at urchins saying that APC will get massive votes in Cross River. It's either you guys are foolish or you think the people of Cross River don't have sense. So a predominantly Christian state like Cross River will vote for a Muslim-muslim jihad ticket?

Can a Christian win Katsina not to talk of Christian-christian ticket getting anything there? But you fools think that Southern Christians don't have sense abi?

BATstards!!!
everistus calm down
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Felabrity: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
between Obi and Atiku rather

Tinubu got nothing in south exepct the west
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by David160(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Can't remember when atiku visited edo.ss will be really tight and atiku is losing out.if care is not taken,he will lose delta and is losing aks gradually.but lp can't win guber in any ss state though they will win several seats...
We just came back from campaigning in ukwa clan.it has 8 villages and very difficult to access.it is in odukpani lga but to get there,you must go through biase then to arochukwu in abia.it is a 6 hour journey through water and land.they give bloc votes and only apc has gone there.these are places that will make the difference
Atiku win loose delta state? are you high on mpukri
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Penguin2:

Maybe APC will win the governorship election in CRS. That’s the only thing their vigorous campaign will yield.

But you see presidential election? Forget CRS for Obi.

You can't win by restricting yourself to calabar
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by sundayezege4(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
I'm a core cross riverian, and I'm here to inform you all that, Peter obi will will cross river state 💯
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by 1Dray(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:

Dey dream, just dey dream. Dream is allowed.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Aiel123: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Unaccessible areas are where my hopes lies...
Cus people I have met with in enlightened areas seems to have only one candidate in mind- Obi.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by autonomous22: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:

See dis one ... Which Tinubu
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Onuoha1234(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
No problem. The election will not hold there.Are you so daft?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by asobo1: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Yen yen yen undecided. Create a thread and post the pictures. To show how jobless and idle you are, you attended an opposition party's rally. Even the Holy book says, He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Felimax:
Indeed!

If Atiku is filling all the seat nation wide then something must be wrong.

I will be so happy to see the South South states Atiku will loose because that will make his regime very interesting.

Atiku is your next president, know this and know peace.

I believe Atiku will win too

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by asobo1: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
Atiku win loose delta state? are you high on mpukri
Don't mind the miscreant. The dunce keeps giving himself falls hope.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
autonomous22:

See dis one ... Which Tinubu
Tinubu will definitely get more votes than Obi but Atiku will likely win.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aiel123:

Unaccessible areas are where my hopes lies...
Cus people I have met with in enlightened areas seems to have only one candidate in mind- Obi.

I just discovered that a lot of silent people are for tinubu or atiku
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
asobo1:
Yen yen yen undecided. Create a thread and post the pictures. To show how jobless and idle you are, you attended an opposition party's rally. Even the Holy book says, He prepares a table for me in the presence of my enemies.

Boy,atiku will lose scandalously.. Swerve kid
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
David160:

Tinubu won't win crossriver though

He has a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.