Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) (26033 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by pol23: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by amuwo1980: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Southsouth is between tinubu and obi
Thiefinub for south south u must be on some cheap drugs
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aiel123:

What APC gathered wasn't any way better.

It was far better.the stadium was half filled at least.a lot of people left before he came because they were thinking he will come before and they arrived early.I also left and then later learnt he came by 7 and rushed back

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by buharibanjo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Please stop feeding our eyes with these pictures
God will help you

ISafa:
.Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.her condition been Worstening lately

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . For d past few months I have been getting terribly sick always .pls I need your help.
Ac811,659⒈6⒍4
Opay
Celestine Nwankwo
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_4JPT-3Us
thanks.please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, thanks.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Lovenorth: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
What do you expect from a slave?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
you think say Southsouth go kill themselves for southeast the way southeast killed themselves for Jonathan, just watch and see, mind you south south governors support Atiku the most. Even wike that is not for Atiku is not for obi
Na next week you go understand you are far from South-south na our neighbours so we understand the streets down here more than you guys in west
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by GeneralPula: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883506:

If Tinubu win Cross River I will resign from Nairaland, serious I don't know the weed you guys are smoking to think that Tinubu win win Cross River or other states in South-south with Muslim-Muslim ticket, with the way APC messed Nigeria economy up,if Tinubu see 8% in Cross River he should than Ben

Una no be talk and do people..

Other rodents have promised to deactivate their accounts if he won primary. He won and they’re still here..

Pandora rodents are just exactly like Peter Obi..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Pityoobi: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
which Obi? The one that couldn't pull 10 thousand people when he visited Portharcourt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by HeRulesMen: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:

Which Tinubu? Remove Tinubu please.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
25th is close, so dust your pvc.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

Una no be talk and do people..

Other rodents have promised to deactivate their accounts if he won primary. He won and they’re still here..

Pandora rodents are just exactly like Peter Obi..
Next week isn't far
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Aiel123: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

It was far better.the stadium was half filled at least.a lot of people left before he came because they were thinking he will come before and they arrived early.I also left and then later learnt he came by 7 and rushed back
True sha...thank God you know the stadium wasn't filled up. So I'm not completely wrong.
But this PDP rally fell short of what PDP's known for. But I really never bothered about Crs. 25% will be like victory here but it's certain Onor and his group won't win their election.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:

South South is 100% locked down for Obi
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by blamingthedevil: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883554:

They don have common sense

See this mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
At dis point Peter obi might become 2nd and Atiku 3rd....Atiku must learn a lesson... He thought he was punishing Jonathan back then

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

I was there live.I told you guys that atiku is finished in crs and prince otu is the next gov...crs is between tinubu and obi... Cc penguin2, kyase,fergie001, donphilopus

Wetin u go find for there? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by 007inc: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

I was there live.I told you guys that atiku is finished in crs and prince otu is the next gov...crs is between tinubu and obi... Cc penguin2, kyase,fergie001, donphilopus

Lmao! Tinubu cant get 25% in Cross River. Even Ayade knows this. Obi owns the entire SE & SS by 80%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by blamingthedevil: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Pityoobi:
which Obi? The one that couldn't pull 10 thousand people when he visited Portharcourt.
Not up to 1000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by frank14011991(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883822:

Na next week you go understand you are far from South-south na our neighbours so we understand the streets down here more than you guys in west
you hear wetin Chief Ayiri talk abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Empty Stadium at PDP/Atiku Presidential Rally in Calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsoExm8TXxw

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1625172866546167809?t=KOkB7AsRFGHI6uTWWyLdnA&s=19
Guy man is reporting that they stadium is empty that they are taking over one idiot called Chris that keep deceiving urchins claim they are Ben Ayade aides, please what's his name, he never mention APC grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by 007inc: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Digitron:

If we cross our "t"s and dot out "I"s, we can make it happen.

My fear is vote buying in rural areas
Tinubu cant get 25% in any SS STATE
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Zulum500: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883348:

Tinubu has nothing in SouthSouth go and mark it

Obidense na datti first cry 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
you hear wetin Chief Ayiri talk abi
Those stomach infrastructure politicians you guys are relying on will be disgraced, I hope you guys see what's happening to Oshimole and Chimaroke Nnamani, you guys go no Nigerians are not Zombies in few days
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aiel123:

True sha...thank God you know the stadium wasn't filled up. So I'm not completely wrong.
But this PDP rally fell short of what PDP's known for. But I really never bothered about Crs. 25% will be like victory here but it's certain Onor and his group won't win their election.

Onor might still win if he can align with obidients who are pro prince otu or reconcile with wike.they need to do more aggressive ward to ward campaign like apc,prepare to match ayade...
Atiku should never have picked imoke as his lead in crs,the guy is lukewarm and stingy.
Atiku is finishing poorly in se ss.he started well in uyo.he has edo and Enugu left here,I know he won't do well in Enugu but must try in edo.up north,he has,gombe,taraba and Adamawa to camouflage with.if he is sensible,he should drag his rallies till next week like apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Hez143(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883506:

If Tinubu win Cross River I will resign from Nairaland, serious I don't know the weed you guys are smoking to think that Tinubu win win Cross River or other states in South-south with Muslim-Muslim ticket, with the way APC messed Nigeria economy up,if Tinubu see 8% in Cross River he should than Ben
your word holds no weight,you said more against tinubu during apc primaries.Feb 25 is few days away!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Zulum500: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883822:

Neighbors Kikiki 🤣
And you have not produced anything..
They never forget the civil war issues
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ben Ayade would be taught a big lesson he won't too forget in a hurry.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
All this 1diots will go to the venue when people are still coming and snap pictures then create propaganda out of it.

That's the new nonsense now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Zulum500: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120884131:

Those stomach infrastructure politicians you guys are relying on will be disgraced, I hope you guys see what's happening to Oshimole and Chimaroke Nnamani, you guys go no Nigerians are not Zombies in few days

Na datti first cry 🤣🤣😁
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by BestMan001: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
rolams:

Bring your proof to counter him.

I was in the stadium LIVE

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Googledotcom: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Atiku is just greedy, it's the turn of the South, simple !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.