Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) (26064 Views)

Wike's Loyalist Set Ablaze Thanksgiving Venue Of Pro Fubara Group In Rivers / Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Penguin2: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

You can't win by restricting yourself to calabar
You guys back to this your argument that Obi supporters are only in Urban Centres🤦.

I ask again, shey people living in the urban centres fell from the sky?

Just like the Ukwa village that you said you guys accessed through Abia, that is an Igbo area carved into Abia. They will vote Obi overwhelmingly.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Aiel123: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

I just discovered that a lot of silent people are for tinubu or atiku
True.
Most of the undecided are either for Tinubu/ AA,as people voting Obi are very vocal about it. In all, it's about to go down.
I will be occupied with election results surfs very soon and I can't wait.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by bizhop01: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Southsouth is between tinubu and obi
Tinubu have no space in south south, let Yorubas muslim vote him cool
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Penguin2:

You guys back to this your argument that Obi supporters are only in Urban Centres🤦.

I ask again, shey people living in the urban centres fell from the sky?

Just like the Ukwa village that you said you guys accessed through Abia, that is an Igbo area carved into Abia. They will vote Obi overwhelmingly.

Ukwa people are not igbos and have no links with igbos.their language is a mixture of ejagham, akwa ibom and efik.no village in odukpani is igbotic,it is even villages around abia and ebonyi that are cross river like.they hate igbos and constantly fight them.ukwa was supposed to be in biase.for isobo in obubra,there are igbotic...

Those villages are almost cut out from civilization and people hardly go there so they will vote those that campaign there.be prepared for shocks
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Felimax(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
ndidibabe:
I believe Atiku will win too

It's almost so obvious?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Cajal(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Ope o
Power returns to the south
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Penguin2: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Ukwa people are not igbos and have no links with igbos.their language is a mixture of ejagham, akwa ibom and efik.no village in odukpani is igbotic,it is even villages around abia and ebonyi that are cross river like.they hate igbos and constantly fight them.ukwa was supposed to be in biase.for isobo in obubra,there are igbotic...

Those villages are almost cut out from civilization and people hardly go there so they will vote those that campaign there.be prepared for shocks

25th no far again
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Ogaonos: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
toneroforever:

According to the Nation newspaper front page,they predicted LP to win some states in the SE.
Lol, isn't that amazing..... from : they are a structureless party, they are a social media sensation..... to predicting that LP will win some SE states. Just dey play,e no reach 2 weeks ago. Universities will close very soon,our numbers keep increasing
u still reading a newspaper own by tinubu. who watch tvc nd read nation newspaper i pity am.when u talking politics in public pple will be lookibg at u confuse nd shaking their head.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Ogaonos: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120883506:

If Tinubu win Cross River I will resign from Nairaland, serious I don't know the weed you guys are smoking to think that Tinubu win win Cross River or other states in South-south with Muslim-Muslim ticket, with the way APC messed Nigeria economy up,if Tinubu see 8% in Cross River he should than Ben
what about u na gubernatoral election which party go win
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by deji17: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2023
frank14011991:

Wetin come remain for Atiku? grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:59am On Feb 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Stop dragging Mr Obi into it so you do not make a joke of yourself.

In far flung places across the rivers and seas in south south, only APC and PDP are there and have candidates for all national assembly offices being contested for on same day Presidential election holds.

PDP will still seriously trounce lp in South South but over all, it is between Asiwaju Tinubu of APC and Atiku of PDP.

Nonsense.
It's really interesting to see how you guys normalize APC disaster and unimaginable hardship,but reality remains that APC Suffering and hardship pass watin Nigerians understand or imagine.
Rice cost rice cost e no fit ever pass from 4500-6000 per bag before this APC disaster just enter,now check the difference today undecided undecided
E no ever get time wey suffering and hardship touch petty commodities like pepper,salt, Maggi,garri or even our favorite Agbado sef undecided
Nigerians took out pdthief when they messed up,but Emilokan niggies think it's a big deal to destroy this APC calamity that's 7times worst dan pdthief undecided
Una just like to dey play sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by badoh(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2023
MrEverest:
I laugh at urchins saying that APC will get massive votes in Cross River. It's either you guys are foolish or you think the people of Cross River don't have sense. So a predominantly Christian state like Cross River will vote for a Muslim-muslim jihad ticket?

Can a Christian win Katsina not to talk of Christian-christian ticket getting anything there? But you fools think that Southern Christians don't have sense abi?

BATstards!!!
You can present your case without sounding stupid as if you're not well brought up.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by eldoradoxx: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2023
frank14011991:
It is a thing of insult to mention Tinubu in the South South. Was he not the one that conspired against South South to oust GEJ and bring his incompetent friend Buhari. Tinubu will be taught lesson in the South South.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by MYMINDER(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2023
You don't know how to spell. Know this and know peace. Receive sense.

Felimax:
Indeed!

If Atiku is filling all the seat nation wide then something must be wrong.

I will be so happy to see the South South states Atiku will loose because that will make his regime very interesting.

Atiku is your next president, know this and know peace.

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by seguno2: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2023
post=120883506:

If Tinubu win Cross River I will resign from Nairaland, serious I don't know the weed you guys are smoking to think that Tinubu win win Cross River or other states in South-south with Muslim-Muslim ticket, with the way APC messed Nigeria economy up,if Tinubu see 8% in Cross River he should than Ben

Not just Muslim/Muslim ticket with a Boko Haram terrorist jihadist as running mate, but ThiefNuibu’s blasphemy of calling Christians church rats eating poisoned Holy Communion.

E go red for Christians and southerners if by mistake ThiefNuibu and his terrorist running mate enter Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Shikini: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

You can't win by restricting yourself to calabar

My wife is from Cross River and we're in touch with the politics of that state.

APC in the state are now united and they are truly doing aggressive campaigns across the state. The PDP is in factions. The pro-Wike governorship candidate and his support groups yesterday boycotted Atiku's rally

Obi is popular in the urban areas where enlightened people live but weak in rural areas where the bulk of votes are manufactured from. My wife and I are highly OBIDIENTS but LP needs to do more work.

If Obi has time, let him visit Cross River again - this time Ogoja or Ikom or both. Cross River is a 99% christian state, Obi can exploit the religious side too. Attending Mass at that Ogoja Catholic Cathedral (have forgotten the name) can do magic for him in the Northern & Southern districts of the state
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 2:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Shikini:

My wife is from Cross River and we're in touch with the politics of that state.

APC in the state are now united and they are truly doing aggressive campaigns across the state. The PDP is in factions. The pro-Wike governorship candidate and his support groups yesterday boycotted Atiku's rally

Obi is popular in the urban areas where enlightened people live but weak in rural areas where the bulk of votes are manufactured from. My wife and I are highly OBIDIENTS but LP needs to do more work.

If Obi has time, let him visit Cross River again - this time Ogoja or Ikom or both. Cross River is a 99% christian state, Obi can exploit the religious side too. Attending Mass at that Ogoja Catholic Cathedral (have forgotten the name) can do magic for him in the Northern & Southern districts of the state

My brother,you sabi.this is what I've been telling obidients but they insult me and feel I am lying.there are so many in crs that are anti obi.so many rural areas are untouched.if obi is to win,it will be narrowly except Lp does exactly what you suggested.cc aiel123, penguin2, Fibonacci88,buddha3,mrvitalis, immaculatejoe, Digitron
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 4:34am On Feb 14, 2023
Even with your presence there the place is still empty?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Felimax(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2023
MYMINDER:
You don't know how to spell. Know this and know peace. Receive sense.

You are very correct I don't know how to spell but you got the message.

Chop some... They will give you sense. Don't worry it's hot!.

1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by MrEverest(m): 6:42am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,you sabi.this is what I've been telling obidients but they insult me and feel I am lying.[b]there are so many in crs that are anti obi.[/b]so many rural areas are untouched.if obi is to win,it will be narrowly except Lp does exactly what you suggested.cc aiel123, penguin2, Fibonacci88,buddha3,mrvitalis, immaculatejoe, Digitron

You're saying a different thing from what he said. He said that most urban Cross River people are Obidients while those in the rural areas are not fully aware about the movement but if Obi could visit the rural areas that things will turn around since the state is already 99% Christians!

So how come you're now saying that "there are so many in Cross River who are anti Obi"?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Digitron: 6:58am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,you sabi.this is what I've been telling obidients but they insult me and feel I am lying.there are so many in crs that are anti obi.so many rural areas are untouched.if obi is to win,it will be narrowly except Lp does exactly what you suggested.cc aiel123, penguin2, Fibonacci88,buddha3,mrvitalis, immaculatejoe, Digitron

Lol, the problem is that most people equate LP popularity to Peter Obi.

This movement was planned.

Aside from LP, there is an 'organisation' that has been driving voter's sensitization and this group is highly to Peter Obi. They have over 120 branches over cross river state alone. Controlling over 75% of the population.

My G, evn Ben Ayade is Obident.

Bassey Otu will take the governorship but the presidential election is settled.

You guys can fight for 25% which we will deny you

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Penguin2: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2023
Digitron:

Aside from LP, there is an 'organisation' that has been driving voter's sensitization and this group is highly to Peter Obi. They have over 120 branches over cross river state alone. Controlling over 75% of the population.

Lol!

It’s operation deny Tinubu 25% in Southsouth and southeast states. Even in the Rivers where Wike has chosen infamy over common sense, Tinubu will be embarrassed. Garfield1 take note.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by toneroforever(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Ogaonos:
u still reading a newspaper own by tinubu. who watch tvc nd read nation newspaper i pity am.when u talking politics in public pple will be lookibg at u confuse nd shaking their head.

Lol..... I know that they are biased. I also try to get their perspective on issues all the same.
I see they as jokers though because they don't hide their sentiments.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

It’s operation deny Tinubu 25% in Southsouth and southeast states. Even in the Rivers where Wike has chosen infamy over common sense, Tinubu will be embarrassed. Garfield1 take note.

Obi will be the one embarrassed.I hjust hope when it happens,you won't bring back the bisfra agitation
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2023
Digitron:

Guy,voter sensitization is not mobilization or grassroot.it is self deception.you dont sway voters that way.lp in crs is broke.have you guys gone to umon island,ekong anaku?
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Tochi3(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2023
grin
MrEverest:
I laugh at urchins saying that APC will get massive votes in Cross River. It's either you guys are foolish or you think the people of Cross River don't have sense. So a predominantly Christian state like Cross River will vote for a Muslim-muslim jihad ticket?

Can a Christian win Katsina not to talk of Christian-christian ticket getting anything there? But you fools think that Southern Christians don't have sense abi?

BATstards!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2023
MrEverest:

You're saying a different thing from what he said. He said that most urban Cross River people are Obidients while those in the rural areas are not fully aware about the movement but if Obi could visit the rural areas that things will turn around since the state is already 99% Christians!

So how come you're now saying that "there are so many in Cross River who are anti Obi"?

It is the same thing because obi can't visit them and lp candidates thee are not penetrating.only apc is penetrating the rural areas.you guys wrongly assume that because it is a ss state and majority are Christians,they will automatically vote obi.very wrong assumption.
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by Digitron: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,voter sensitization is not mobilization or grassroot.it is self deception.you dont sway voters that way.lp in crs is broke.have you guys gone to umon island,ekong anaku?

I can't give an yes or No answer now.

But from my last conversation with the team. They have covered more than 80% of CRS.

Again, this is not LP.

If PO was relying on LP structure, he would have lost out since October
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by garfield1: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Digitron:

I can't give an yes or No answer now.

But from my last conversation with the team. They have covered more than 80% of CRS.

Again, this is not LP.

If PO was relying on LP structure, he would have lost out since October

Ask them specifically what 80% means.crs has over 700 villages.merely visiting a Vila once doesn't convert them,you must go beyond that....
Re: Governor Ayade's Aide Claims Venue Of PDP Rally In Calabar Was Empty (Video) by DDYLO: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Gloating over gathering that is not election results by paid dramatis is really bothering. How can this affect the PDP chances in winning nationally should be the concern of these locals please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Observes Eid-El-Kabir Prayers In Daura [PHOTOS] / R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 / How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.