Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South (19474 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Guyman01: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Attention seeker kiss
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by olisaEze(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chief Burnt Offering has always backed the wrong candidates for leadership.😂. A man that looked at Tshola Emiko the reigning Olu of Warri and didn’t see a king there will definitely not see the right President for me. Even the BAT’s real in-law, TeeMac, is backing Obi and this one thinks that by claiming gum-body for the whole Itsekiri nation he can make people forget their 8 yrs of suffering and choose poison! 25th no far again😂

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by ariesbull: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one wey no fit win ordinary olu tussle wey dem chance am dey comment for Peter Obi

Make he win Olu tussle first....I think say he still dey contest am abi dem don chance am

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by steeltrust: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you
which truth

The same delta when I de ny tinubu wan win 🤣🤣

25th go really be like play for ona

For your info no body takes ayiri serious in delta state

His relevance died with the former governor of delta state Emmanuel udughan

😂🤣😂🤣

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ayiri means mad man

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku

Lamentations of an agbadorian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by OkCornel(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
I don’t see Atiku winning any state in the North.
I don’t see Ono winning any state in the South East or South South.
I don’t see Tinubu winning any state in the South West.

Let’s continue with the jokes please!
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
This is an Apc campaigner, what were you expecting him to tell you.

Look let me tell you, Northerners won't vote for tinubu. The Northerners with tinubu are just milking cash from him, same way they milked goodluck Jonathan. And voted for buhari. This election is between atiku, and P.O, which P.O would finally win.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by searchlight: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Everything and everybody in APC have no sense. Ọkowa will not win because he didn't perform well but Tinubu will do well despite APC not performing well. Stupid people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by SenatePresdo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Yes, What you see is LP winning Presidential election.

A win is a win.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by IVORY2009(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you

You still live in the days of rigging, but with this introduction of BVas, it would not be business as usual, ask Gov Wike, now its man to man on election day, no more writing of results from the room, examples all Rivers people voted for Pdp 2.8 million

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by MurderX: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
SEUN Nairaland keep pushing your failed agenda to frontpage. You will soon go down with your paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Fortruth: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku

okay he loses and then what… Nigeria will become good right?

Smelly foolish Niggers

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by SenatePresdo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
The fact that structureless PODATTI is the ONLY one on their mind, really shows that PODATTI is the incoming President of all of us.

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by samiabigail: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
yes you are right blind people can't see
#a new 9ja is possible obi 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Formation10: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by DLSReigns: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Very pathetic analysis. "Delta is an oil producing state yet in darkness" Incase you forgot, APC controls d federal and pdp the state and both have failed the people.

I like your denial though it will make LP victory sweeter.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Omodua(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
*Says Tinubu Is Our In-Law

https://independent.ng/i-dont-see-peter-obi-winning-anywhere-in-south-south-ayiri-emami/
Oops! Talk of Ex Militant. He is far from reality.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by blaise26abj(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/i-dont-see-peter-obi-winning-anywhere-in-south-south-ayiri-emami/

If you know the meaning of Ayiri in Yoruba , you won’t bother reading .
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by TOYNEX(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Time tells Everything.
All these predictions will end in 2 weeks
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by southsouthking(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Remove that chief from his name , he has been banned from the palace by olu of warri
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by fydence: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Zico5:
Igbo are only ruining their chance thinking they are helping Peter Obi. They think they can force anyone to do their bidding. We all have different mind and that one man will singlehandedly build this country is blatant lies. Campaign for a candidate should not be confrontational and abusive. It should be an avenue to sell Ur candidate with and make people believe bin his ability. But they think by attacking the opposition people will have no options than to vote their candidate. We are more wiser these days. Heaven is falling is not for one person.
Rubbish talk... Grammar out of order.."heaven is falling is not falling..."

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by izubext007: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
go and ask the river goddess , Obi is winning all south-south

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Segzy19: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hahahahaha! Copy and paste....
grin grin grin

karnap:
None of the APC governors in the North, has the goodwill of the people to deliver anything to him (Tinubu)…
The APC governors didn't have the good wills of the citizens
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Chetas81(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
THE YORUBA PEOPLE KNOW THE MEANING OF AYIRI
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by SUNNINO(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Stupid Itsekhiri man talking,they can't give up to 100k vote, minority of minority in Delta state. His opinion is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by on4a: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ayiri wan collect free death from God because of political campaign. you dey yarn rubbish..thief!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one dey smoke igbo

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by DKM123: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's funny how nairaland is aggressively pushing anti Obi post to front page since the Lagos Rally happened.
APC is really applying full force cos they are very very afraid of the ObiDatti movement and thier massively successful organic rallies.... grin grin

But the question is, WILL IT CHANGE THE PEOPLE'S MIND?!!!!! BIG NOOOOOO!
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Okpeke22: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
So the South South will vote for Tinubu because he's an in-law but won't vote for Peter Obi who's also married to an Akwa-Ibom woman? Ayiri Emani is indeed high on Ughelli weed.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Everlastingson: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
But you need eyes to see nah. How then can you see when you're a blind bat. Those who have eyes can see Obi winning the entire Nigeria. Men and youths with eyes see Obi winning the Presidential election and becoming President. But bat that hangs upside down can only see fellow bats eating fruits and vomiting on themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Agonglo17: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
bennybuhari:

Human being dey talk Ayiri sef dey put mouth inside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Awarded 'The Best Senator In Kogi State Since 1999' (Photos) / Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.