Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South (19475 Views)

'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / I Don't See Obi Winning Anywhere In South South - Ayiri Emami / LG Polls: We Are Not Sure Of Winning Any Council In Lagos – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by zeusdgrt(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Joker grin
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by slowice(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
I don't see this thug having sense
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by nnamdi640: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku
Shamelessness of the highest level, just take a look at man you prefer as president. I just pity people like you. Am sure you were among those that accused Gej for being corrupt now corruption is no longer in agenda. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by trendo360: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kingray10:
The same Ayeri that has no political relivance in Itsekiri, talk much of Delta state and south south at Large. grin grin grin

Keep hating the truth until Feb 25

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Mccullum: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Of course, Tinubu is winning the presidential election.. this has been written in

heaven and will be confirmed by divine reasonable electorates on earth in Nigeria by Feb. 2023
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by triple996(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
IVORY2009:

You still live in the days of rigging, but with this introduction of BVas, it would not be business as usual, ask Gov Wike, now its man to man on election day, no more writing of results from the room, examples all Rivers people voted for Pdp 2.8 million
Lol exactly y obi will fail
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by fortunechy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is like a tout supporting his fellow tout...
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by TrumpDonald2: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So between El Rufai and this efulefu, who is more experienced politically and better in analysis?

I feel your pain bro. You guys never expected Obi to be widely accepted. E shock you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by triple996(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
steeltrust:
which truth

The same delta when I de ny tinubu wan win 🀣🀣

25th go really be like play for ona

For your info no body takes ayiri serious in delta state

His relevance died with the former governor of delta state Emmanuel udughan

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
U think obi will win delta .....U must be high
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by gasparpisciotta: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:
You said d truth bt obidients ipob youths will insult you

Unfortunately they don’t read
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by bencr7: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
A structureless party, giving pple high bb,my own be say vote for bad leader ,na all of us go suffer am, buhari administration don show us already
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi will not only lose the South South to Asiwaju and Atiku, Peter Obi will also lose in the South East to Asiwaju and Atiku

LOL... grin
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by TrumpDonald2: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:

If you like post that he killed all Anambrarians, we will still vote for him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gani of blessed memory said your Thieffnubu is a criminal that has deserved to be in jail.

You didn't see that one, only Obi's own that you saw. Mkpi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Wali84: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bluntguy:
Who is this Ayari mumu or what? He is nothing but a mumu man.
I will become president of Nigeria before Peter obi
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by triple996(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Both you and the ayiri eyami are CORNfused assh*les

If una no mention OBI, talk never start grin...the Godsend name OBI keeps giving you sleepless nights and restless days grin

Vote OBI2023
I actually enjoy trolling Obi.....especially with d truth
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Thebigheart: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Abeg who wan bet with me?

Ayiri can't and will never deliver his unit for Tinubu.

Na Waf city all of us dey, Ayiri you can't win your unit let alone your ward for Tinubu.

Who wan bet? 50k each.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by hohafrank(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
You will be surprised when Peter Obi will be declared president federal republic of Nigeria.The days of rigging are over.Unless the election is rigged Obi will sweet 2/3 of the states in free and fair election.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Emmaculate77(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
If you do not see it, then you must be physically, mentally and spiritually blind.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by sapele914(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Curious345:
Your inlaw ?

His wife is itsekiri..period ..

And you think urhobo and others send you?
Yes we do, Omo Agege is Urhobo. Wado.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
hohafrank:
You will be surprised when Peter Obi will be declared president federal republic of Nigeria.The days of rigging are over.Unless the election is rigged Obi will sweet 2/3 of the states in free and fair election.
When reality dawns, only igbo people like yourself will vote for your brother.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by mcfestgee: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
*Says Tinubu Is Our In-Law

https://independent.ng/i-dont-see-peter-obi-winning-anywhere-in-south-south-ayiri-emami/

Make you dey play Ayanri or Agiri, whatever your name is called. For saying that you have worked for the money you collected
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by lugiano1: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ayiri will never see anything again....may blindness visit you... people who never wish well for the masses
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Mayor101010(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Since you know he can't win then why are you all bothered about him?
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Onuoha1234(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
You cannot see it. You are short sighted. No need to see. Your eyes will see the results of the battle on the appointed hour!
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Mrchix: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Blind men don't see...am not surprised na
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by bluebay(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
BossGerald:

Both you and the ayiri eyami are CORNfused assh*les

If una no mention OBI, talk never start grin...the Godsend name OBI keeps giving you sleepless nights and restless days grin

Vote OBI2023
OBI na big threat to them

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by bluebay(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shut up and go settle with your king. Bastard of Itsekiri land. You’re lucky you’re not from Edison. You would have chopped generational curse nd Banishment .
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by Otuo2018: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
This Ayirl must be a mumu of the highest order
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by sapele914(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Otuo2018:
This Ayirl must be a mumu of the highest order
When they are using their oil money to feed you people, you want to come & rule over them?

Your head they correct.
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by steeltrust: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
triple996:

U think obi will win delta .....U must be high
Obi go too win delta

For governorship it Dicy one but you see president
Live am for Obi

😎
Re: Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South by sapele914(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
bluebay:
Shut up and go settle with your king. Bastard of Itsekiri land. You’re lucky you’re not from Edison. You would have chopped generational curse nd Banishment .
Rhetoric noise, yet Gabriel Igbinedion Esama Himself still dey Benin City till today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Igbo Groups In Oyingbo Market In Mainland Local Government Lagos Joined Apc From / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.