Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway (26502 Views)

Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / Uche Osagie's 3 Children Die In New Year's Crash In Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Sad.
The next second is uncertain.

Na so the cow that drove me yesterday wanted to overtake two trailers in one lane. Gave him the warning of his life. No be me una go kill for this country.
good a thing you warned him sternly. He tries it next time and you issue him a final warning after which he doesnt change, you'll have no option than to let him go. He'll fall in line .

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Rexymania(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
All this stationary strucks. Lastma will not see them, na person wey no use seatbelt Dem go dey pursue to charge am.

RIP to them.

Painful 😣
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Coming to a place near you
EMPEROROFDONBAS
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Tpave(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
They have to wait for the tragic accident to happen before requesting for towing van. Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by chinemezeq: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway

https://igberetvnews.com/1438879/couple-3-children-die-car-rams-stationary-truck-lagos-badagry-expressway/
tears, RIP to them, condolence to their relatives
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by highchief1: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway

https://igberetvnews.com/1438879/couple-3-children-die-car-rams-stationary-truck-lagos-badagry-expressway/
god forbid o.What kind news be this.Why do this trucks move during the day in that bamboo republic.honestly I have not seen trucks with my eyes since I came to this abroad
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by highchief1: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:

how can u carry ur family and be speeding o.At night with poor visibility what a sad news o.What nonsense news I can’t imagine it
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by BigYash: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Phraences:
Where is God?!

The only consolation is they all died together..
Na God park the truck ,abi na God drive the couple car and over speed ? Human error ,you dey say wherr is God undecided E blike say you don go drink again this man

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by lanrefront1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
At night, very important, don't speed more than your eyes can see

Secondly some of us that drive well in the day time needs glasses to be able to drive at night You feel like everyone sees at night the same way you do. Not true. Go for an eye test. If you don't see things that are far very well, chances are that you need a recommended glasses for night driving

2 Likes

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by hohafrank(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tinubu is a bad luck.He must surely lose this election QED.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by JaskanFactor: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
the number of people that have died in Nigeria from stationary trucks is very sad.
Anybody parking truck on road without any warning light is committing murder,
person who thought me how to drive always said , never travel faster than you can see ahead.

And if you have a 9 to 5 job, be very careful not to drive under fatigue , cause that when people start throwing caution to the wind.
Finish work Friday, plan to do 3hour drive after work , that is recipe for disaster.

In the European controlled territory that is Nigeria, dont forget that part of the reason for bad infrastructure and in this case bad roads is to keep the population down to what the owners of Nigeria in Europe want.

So that when you hit the road in Nigeria you need to drive like you know those who maintain the roads have annual causality quota to meet to satisfy the owners of Nigeria in Europe, who ensure to keep the country in bad infrastructure mode to keep population down.

That is why Nigeria has never built bridge in its life, its always German company Julius Berger that build bridge in Nigeria.
And its the Chinese that come to build roads and railway. Meanwhile there are Hitach African engineers like myself worldwide.

but the European Nigerian government always recruit government officials form amongst the least educated and most corrupt .
Like one person said when tinubu took over lagos ,most lagos state officials were recruited from amongst bus conductor unions.

And people like engineer funso Williams cannot be allowed by the Europeans to rule Nigeria, or any proply educated and well meaning person .

You need to take all this into account when driving on Nigerian roads , cause the condition of those roads is determined in Europe by those who love to call African nigger for their pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by SpaceAngel: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's annoying how these trucks are parked on highway that's has no lights and no signs causing preventable accidents.

Each time I see this I remember how my driver used my SUV to ram into a parked truck at night and lost his life.

Till the government starts punishing these guys, it'll keep happening. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by PotatoSalad(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Illegal1:

hahahahahaha....

nobody wn dye bt them wn go heaven...
I never wan die, but this place na my heaven. I suppose enjoy am well well. Anything else na dem sabi
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Illegal1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
PotatoSalad:

I never wan die, but this place na my heaven. I suppose enjoy am well well. Anything else na dem sabi

no be lie boss....
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Inosky(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

Nigeria happened to them.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by EPIJOE: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
THIS IS A VERY SAD NEWS. A WHOLE FAMILY, God? All this trucks don't have rear light and reflective stickers hence, the driver would had seen it afar and apply brakes.

RIP to the Family.

This just spoilt my Day .
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Buffalo2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
C-caution the trailer doesn't have to at least alert the approaching vehicles that there was a stationary vehicle ahead. The useless Road Corps won't see to that it's only vehicles without dust bin they'll be pursuing around.

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by olancho: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
So sad. I am sure there was no caution sign where the truck parked. I don't know why they are delaying that road, Fashola started that road in his first tenure and they are still dragging it. May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Desusi: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Tragic
This is avoidable death. In a civilised world road sign would be place everywhere informing oncoming vehicles. Yeah! May God have mercy.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by CUMIN: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
That Volvo truck belongs to indomie.

The badagry general hospital is a death zone. They lack facility to handle accident victims.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Confirm4real(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
said the accident occurred around Agemowo, Buhari Estate, Badagry.

My question is why everything associated with Buhari is a havoc

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by lapintoz: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
MurderX:
Tinubu's Lagos - shithole. One will think with the hype, Lagos is Las Vegas. Bad roads everywhere causing accidents everyday. The only good ones are tolled heavily - they stopped tolling lekki - epe and link bridge because of elections. Once election is over, una go hear am.

I beg show us the picture of your village in Awka.....or orlu or whatever gully eroded village you are from....onyoshi! Afterall Na your papa build lagos
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by AmotekunSW: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
MurderX:
Tinubu's Lagos - shithole. One will think with the hype, Lagos is Las Vegas. Bad roads everywhere causing accidents everyday. The only good ones are tolled heavily - they stopped tolling lekki - epe and link bridge because of elections. Once election is over, una go hear am.

After destroying your worthless region, you ran to Lagos. Lagos is more than Las Vegas to you, it is your only hope of survival. Without Lagos, your people are hopeless.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by faithfull18(f): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by NoToPile: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jeez that mowo portion of the express is part of the rehabilitated part and very smooth and I am sure that truck didn't put a caution sign.

This is terrible.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Olabiz001(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rip bro
1 of the family members is my working mate at the Yoruba films Industry
His name is adigun and he's still young and doing great
Can't still believe this and it came as a shocker too us and all of us at the production industry will miss you bro
Till we meet again bro 🤦😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by Angrygoat: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
The sienna b4 now was a moving coffin. How come no air bags. I mean lol at the accident wella,te chassis with engine shift go o e side,leaving the at the mercy of the body. Which of cos has no airbags. Sienna 4 plug abi v6. Why top speed at night,esp if your headlights no be that very bright type .
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by GameLord009: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
joshuaidibia:
If you drive a lot on highways you'll hate the way sienna drivers drive. RIP to the deceased and his family.

Sienna Drivers and Lexus owners feel thier cars are made of titanium.

1 Like

Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
pol23:
Sad….
This is just complete deletion of someone lineage.
As Africans we sometimes don’t believe this type of
Occurrence are natural..
As He offended someone who has no forgiven spirit or is this just Karma doing it’s work…
Sometimes when I think about this life, It just seems too cumbersome to comprehend.
When the Turkey/ Syria earthquake happened, and I saw a video of a man trying to dig a multi-layer concrete with stick to get his Daughter… it’s most depressing thing I’ve seen this year…. I look across my table and see my beautiful family playing and a thought of mystery tomorrow is too hard to think.
You and I reading this news are only lucky to see this minute as the next minute might be a shocker…
Rip to them….
Life is when you’re planning ‘A’ and you get ‘!:67@‘, it’s had to phantom.
life is a twist
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by HellVictorinho7: 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
JaskanFactor:
the number of people that have died in Nigeria from stationary trucks is very sad.
Anybody parking truck on road without any warning light is committing murder,
person who thought me how to drive always said , never travel faster than you can see ahead.

And if you have a 9 to 5 job, be very careful not to drive under fatigue , cause that when people start throwing caution to the wind.
Finish work Friday, plan to do 3hour drive after work , that is recipe for disaster.

In the European controlled territory that is Nigeria, dont forget that part of the reason for bad infrastructure and in this case bad roads is to keep the population down to what the owners of Nigeria in Europe want.

So that when you hit the road in Nigeria you need to drive like you know those who maintain the roads have annual causality quota to meet to satisfy the owners of Nigeria in Europe, who ensure to keep the country in bad infrastructure mode to keep population down.

That is why Nigeria has never built bridge in its life, its always German company Julius Berger that build bridge in Nigeria.
And its the Chinese that come to build roads and railway. Meanwhile there are Hitach African engineers like myself worldwide.

but the European Nigerian government always recruit government officials form amongst the least educated and most corrupt .
Like one person said when tinubu took over lagos ,most lagos state officials were recruited from amongst bus conductor unions.

And people like engineer funso Williams cannot be allowed by the Europeans to rule Nigeria, or any proply educated and well meaning person .

You need to take all this into account when driving on Nigerian roads , cause the condition of those roads is determined in Europe by those who love to call African nigger for their pleasure.
go ahead and name the europeans if you deserve peace!
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by EgunMogaji2: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2023
symbianDON:
The speed must have been around 140km/hr for the sienna to have been so destroyed....quite an unfortunate accident.

And meanwhile some grown babies with infantile developed frontal lobes encourages speed contest on here.
Re: Couple, Their 3 Children Die As Car Rams Into Truck On Lagos-Badagry Expressway by everythinggirly(f): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2023
This period is never a good time to travel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / Auchi Polytechnic Student Dies In Accident Days To Her Graduation. Photos / Man Survives Accident In Imo: 'People Died, Some Injured' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.