Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" (21393 Views)

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Goodoldays(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

Fact still remains that you have only one vote embarassed

3 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by christistruth01: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Peter Obi divided Anambra into Anglicans Catholics and Pentecostals

And the Catholics were his master race

And you think you have seen it all

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by OKEMKPI: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
let peter try mushi, mike 12, oshodi, etc abi this one no be market?
Peter Obi is neither an urchin a tout nor a thug.Dont expect to see an Engle in the mist n gathering of chickens

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by toneroforever(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
After this election, Keyamo (the mumu SAN) is going back to his law practice after cashing out from Tinubu.
I really wonder if any politician engaged the services of this Deji & Reno.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by OKEMKPI: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Chyjul:
Those around Deji should check on him pls
He may commit suicide on top obi matter.
Atiku don coner am.
Once tot Deji is an activist.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Patriotsleague: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi and Atiku are bigots, they have nothing to offer, Tinubu is open minded, that's why he is loved everywhere. He is a modern man, not obi the ipob terrorists supporter. Tribal bigot.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by searchlight: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
If he come to the south Obi, if he goes to the north Atiku, where will Tinubu get his votes?

Can you imagine a party flying Muslim_Muslim ticket and a candidate who's campaign watchword is Yoruba lokan is accusing someone of playing religious and ethnic cards. Most APC supporters are fools.

6 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by OKEMKPI: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Igbos are not yet ready for presidency. Obi is a very cunning and secretive. He always feel he knows it all that he doesn't need your advice.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

Check your blood pressure for the sake of your health grin

How will a sane man hate another for having a divergent political views? Only bigots do that.

I will vote Obi, I loathe corruption.

3 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Babastrong(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
May Obi never happen to Nigeria
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by GeneralPula: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120884328:

Please Obi master of strategist
Lol..

It’s now pathetic on you guys that you’re now stealing Pastor Adefarasin’s crusade images that Akin Alabi posted..

why?

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Isabi4lov: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Everyone should vote for his or her own choice of candidate .

Who one be president make him be president, my own be say , you are there to serve and not to be served .

To be a leader is not a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adeyanju is still in pain that the N25m he request ed from obi to be their spokesperson was turned down. He has been very bitter ever since

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m atikulated but I hate Obi to my bone marrow. He’s so full of deceits and lies through his nose. Such a disgusting man

Your hate does nothing to Obi, it will only have adverse effect on you.

Obi for president

3 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by ElSudani: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is IPOB. That much is clear.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
[b][/b] has been bursted once again..

Be very mindful of that Moniker. He’s area of speciality is using fake images to enhance Pandora’s failures..

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by danngnews: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to mak crye ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.

Ihordspy wants to save Nigerians from Obi, but advices them to vote Tinubu, isn't God wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
'From Alaba market to Computer village to Ladipo market' ; Deji Adeyanju mocks Peter Obi campaign strategy calls it 'Sectional campaign'

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625133579205238797?t=kG19aFAmoh_xqfGMGk5UyA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625190286526713878?t=ViOfa9jJkJbutmEDpFLBSQ&s=19

This one never has any sensible submission. People dey follow nonsense sha
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
ubest1:
This Yoruba people self indirectly u saying Igbo's owned many part of Lagos

What many parts?

He’s saying Hoebi is a bigot.

Ibos have a handful of markets they dominate in Lagos just as Hausas have a handful of markets they dominate. But you don’t see. Northern candidates campaigning in Hausa dominated markets like Obi is doing in Obi dominated markets.

Hoebi is a bigot and this show of shame for pictures won’t amount to anything.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:

Your tears are too salty, send your address for sniper carton.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by nnamdi640: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Hypocrite!!! Why didn't you speak against Tinubu for chosing a Muslim as his vice if truly he wasn't going to use religion as his own weapon
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Oludara202: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi to South Easterners "Don't vote me because me because I'm Igbo" .
Can other Candidates say so to their people?

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Jaisman26(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
Vote your candidate let me vote my own in peace why are you crying
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by nnamdi640: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi is playing the game well, that is why urchins are afraid of him. Anybody that is in support of the above write up should first ask why Tinubu prefer Muslim vice to Christian. I just pity Christians that will fall for this cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Believeintruth: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:

This is not a smart comment.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Bollinga: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to make ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.

Trying so hard to sound intelligent yet makes a mockery of yourself.

Tinubu your messiah chosed a Muslim as VP, and you are here ranting. Cover yourself in shame

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Believeintruth: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

They fielded a traditionalist and drug baron, along side an extremist..

When people don't support their drug baron they resort to insults.

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

The weed you are smoking is adulterated.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by wingmanIII: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
The stupid tinubu urchins like deji adeyanju and his brothers in nairaland are getting terribly desperate. Dumb semi literates who think they are wise.
Bloody degenerates! The demented BAT is going nowhere!!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by soil4soil(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is only gullible people that he can win over
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Hpesoj: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:

So much hate on top person wey no send you? What some of you write on Nairaland is frightening. I just hope you guys don't exude this kind of hate in real life.

It is very normal to prefer one candidate over another. But this one is on another level.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Jaisman26(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=OKEMKPI post=120885246][/quote]
Don't mind the idiot crying every day .he cannot condemn Bihari one sided appointments of only hausa and Muslims but a mere campaign council he is scrutinizing every day .bigotry of the the highest quality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Can’t Be Northern Candidate, Says Baba / Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa / Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.