Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" (21399 Views)

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Freebills12: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

You are accusing Obi of not building Onitsha- Enugu Portharcourt road? Are you high on drug? Who later constructed them? Is it not the same Obi? Federal road for that matter...
You should be ashamed of yourself! The same Labour Party that is light feather party without structure, not even one governor or house Represntative member or Local government chairman etc... You are now accusing him of being an opportunist by joining such party? You people are just showing your true colour day by day! Just pray that Obi or Tinibu win this election because if Atiku wins this election, you people will see wonder, considering the amount of evil propaganda you people are ditching out. It will be pay back time

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Mccullum: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
A regional candidate forcing on us by his people can not smell presidential sit,

We've understand his aims, I pity other tribe that intending to cast their vote for IPOB sympathizer..
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yommen: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

They fielded a traditionalist and drug baron, along side an extremist..

When people don't support their drug baron they resort to insults.

Obi drop out of the race? For who o? The unifier that can't even unify his party? Abeg go and sleep jare!!!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by princehrt(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

What a fool u are, buhari left how many party to be president?

Kwankoso how many ?

Tinuboot how many,

Everybody leaves,
You left ur parents home to start ur own
Your brothers did,
U wife or GF did,

Soooooooooo youths leave Nigeria to a country already developed what do u call that? Reaping where what?

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Menclothing: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's good to move where u will see vote

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Igbos are not yet ready for presidency. Obi is a very cunning and secretive. He always feel he knows it all that he doesn't need your advice.
if it pain u too much.go kee yaself.nobody will be moved

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Throwback:
Sadly so.

He is nothing but a desperate charlatan who democratised poverty and hardship in Anambra State, while saving state funds in his own bank.

Don't take my word for it, see Igbos and Anambrarians lamenting about the wicked and visionless administration by the fake messiah.
if u like quote ur grandfather and grandmother.peter obi will be ur president.so get ready to hang ur miserable self.u won't be missed at all

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Osidazz19: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

So picking a candidate that you feels gives you the best chance to win and who you believe to be your best choice is now discrimination against a certain religion? Wow, I swear Nigeria is doomed for at least another 50 year with these kinds of shallow illogical and asinine reasoning.
The sadest part is that these are hypocrites because if Peter Obi had picked a Christian VP and Northerners start to complain. I can bet you that a vast majority of these fools will be saying that Northerners are religious fanatics . That what we need are the best hands regardless of their religious leanings. They will be abusing the people calling them names and saying that competence is what's important not what religion they practice.
In fact I have a good example from recent memory. I remember when Jonathan called the National convention to discuss Nigeria. There were more Christians than Muslims which doe not represent the true population of Nigeria. When the Muslims complained, the same elements that are crying today were the same ones saying that what's important is what they can discuss and get out of the confab. They said religion is not important. The same people are now care more about people's religion than their capacity.
Well done HYPOCRITES.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Teemax09: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one no get point sef
Tinubu that went for Muslim- Muslim ticket how about you advise him. He clearly targets the northern Muslim

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Hpesoj: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m atikulated but I hate Obi to my bone marrow. He’s so full of deceits and lies through his nose. Such a disgusting man

Another vile language.

Please may you explain why you so much hate him?

I guess by "Atikulated" you mean you support A. Abubakar. If I'm correct, I'm not sure if you'll say the same had Atiku won the 2019 election as he would have been the VP.

Regardless, there is life after Election. No matter who wins your life may not be "positively" and directly affected. Instead of fixating on the contenders and exuding hate why not focus on developing yourself.

I'm sure you know a number of people that never supported President Buhari but experienced financial breakthrough between 2015 to date despite the numerous anti-people policies under Buhari's government. I guess you also know many pro-Buhari that are living in pitiable condition. So? Election will come and go, instead on dwelling on hate improve and position yourself for growth.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by System6464: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
No he is not
Chyjul:
Those around Deji should check on him pls
He may commit suicide on top obi matter.
Atiku don coner am.
Once tot Deji is an activist.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Thebigheart: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120884203:

Otondo Tinubu claimed Muslim-Muslim ticket is a political strategy why are you guys now crying

They only reason with half brain.
A man that chose MU-MU ticket is not playing religious card no be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by franchasng: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
From Igbos are not united, Igbos hate each other, Igbos can never support a fellow Igbo in politics, Igbos betray Igbos, Igbos don't know how to play politics and now its Obi is an IPOB agenda, Obi is campaigning only in Igbo dominated markets, does Obi want to become Igbo President alone, bla bla bla, honestly its not easy being a tribal bigot and hater of great people cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Mrkindness: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
when he will be declared president elect after Feb 25 2023 gather up your family and commit suicide, we won't Miss an urchins.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Lightorder: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
keep hating him , don’t stop. You hate him because he is better than your demented Yoruba brother.

Finally, keep hating him.

They couldn’t found anything on My LORD Jesus, they got angry and told Pilate to crucify Him. Pilate knowing he is an innocent man , just got a bowl of water and washed off his hands. Plane hatred had always existed .
Put in history and pass it to your offsprings that a certain clean , spotless man of well hated Igbo extraction was victimized when he offered himself as a sacrifice to better their future.

Even if you don’t like yourself self , what about your children? You are supporting Tinubu in this his dilapidated state , just to spite igbos on Nairaland. I spit!

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:

don’t mind the thunder prone idiots. Tribalism will kill them all

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by franchasng: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

Another vile language.

Please may you explain why you so much hate him?

I guess by "Atikulated" you mean you support A. Abubakar. If I'm correct, I'm not sure if you'll say the say had Atiku won the 2019 election as he would have been the VP.

Regardless, there is life after Election. No matter who win you life may not be affected personally. Instead of fixating on the contenders and exuding hate why not focus on developing yourself.

I'm sure you know a number of people that never supported President Buhari but experienced financial breakthrough between 2015 to date despite the numerous anti-people policies under Buhari's government. I guess you also know many pro-Buhari that are living in pitiable condition. So? Election will come and go, instead on dwelling on hate improve and position yourself for growth.

Ciao.
That demented Idiat is not an Atiku supporter, he is a confirmed urchinato from Isale eko under bridge, they are born bitter due to generational poverty, advising him is like pouring water on a stone hoping it will penetrate, a total waste of time and energy grin
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
jmoore:
A fool mocking Obi's strategy is like a demon mocking a Christian strategy of casting out demons.

When a fool mocks you, know that you are doing the right thing.

Mumu Deji should cry us Atlantic ocean.

Brainwashed
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Onuoha1234(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your smear campaign contract will be over in a couple of weeks from now.. You should be pitied!

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Lightorder: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
post=120884203:

Otondo Tinubu claimed Muslim-Muslim ticket is a political strategy why are you guys now crying
the whole world have seen that the so called Jagaban’s dexterity in politics is stealing , hooliganism and fraud.

West , una sabi DOOBALE sha

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Ameduedwin: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Does it concerned the idiot
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by grammarian247(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is IPOB agenda Nigerians shine your eyes oo

Hahaha, 😂😂, you guys are terrible. There is nothing you people have not brought up but they keep falling flat. Nobody listens to you guys anymore because you lots have nothing against the man Obi.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Ameduedwin: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
you will die in pain, you better give your self peace of mind
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Classicalman(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to make ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.
SHUT UP BIGOT
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by jaxxy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to make ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.

Bigots are not happy. Since obi has been visiting states in the north, south west because he visited a commercial centre where igbos are in lagos he is using tribe?

Let me ask are igbos not Nigerians??

Doesn't buhari visit his people up north?

Doesn't atiku visit his people up north?

Now i know Deji is an insecure bigot and a total illiterate.

if obi goes to church he is using religion bt pastor osibanjo did same against Jonathan nobody complained..

Very big idiot and bigot.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Olurondo: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Peter Obi is not moving from church to church, he is moving from one area or the other where a particular ethnic group is pre-dominant. It is not only evident that he lacks political ideology based on the fact that he has been jumping from one political party to another but he also lacks political strategy. Labour Party is heading for disaster in the coming polls!!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Olurondo: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
If Peter Obi is not moving from church to church, he is moving from one area or the other where a particular ethnic group is pre-dominant. It is not only evident that he lacks political ideology based on the fact that he has been jumping from one political party to another but he also lacks political strategy. Labour Party is heading for disaster in the coming polls!!!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Ekzoba(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
keep crying😂😂😂😂😂😂Tribal bigot

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by lugiano1: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m atikulated but I hate Obi to my bone marrow. He’s so full of deceits and lies through his nose. Such a disgusting man
u will die with ur hatred and you will die in pains for being a fool
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by johnchizzy: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Obi, pepper them more!
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever.

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
I support Obi's use of Religion.
That is the game the North has been playing since 1960.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by lugiano1: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
over ur dead body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Senate Condemns South-East Sit-At-Home, Asks FG To Extradite Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.