Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" (21372 Views)

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

They fielded a traditionalist and drug baron, along side an extremist..

When people don't support their drug baron they resort to insults.

Oga no one is talking about past but present . Do you think is wise for Obi wasting his time campaigning at his dominant supporters' base instead of going to where he can get new supporters?? Obi's political campaign is not more than Torisim . This is why some people advices him to stop wasting his scasise resources on over size spaces for his campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Belluski: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
When you are doing everything right and you nature favors you ...there is always people like adeyanju who pray and wish to be were you are but forgot hard work and discipline is the key.. always pray for people like this!

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by sapele914(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by sapele914(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Belluski:
When you are doing everything right and you nature favors you ...there is always people like adeyanju who pray and wish to be were you are but forgot hard work and discipline is the key.. always pray for people like this!
Callous Selfish minded Judas, the idiot is in Lagos State, Where is the LP Lagos State governorship candidate, why is he not with Peter Obi campaigning?

You ipobians are just too one track minded. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by luckychem: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Attention seeker, go and sit down and make yourself Yusful for better things.This your strategy is stale.
lhordspy:
'From Alaba market to Computer village to Ladipo market' ; Deji Adeyanju mocks Peter Obi campaign strategy calls it 'Sectional campaign'

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625133579205238797?t=kG19aFAmoh_xqfGMGk5UyA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625190286526713878?t=ViOfa9jJkJbutmEDpFLBSQ&s=19
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by PeterObi4LP: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Urchins una go wail till Obi is declared winner.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Charlie2020(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Using Obi's name to remain relevant

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by 1Dray(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
let peter try mushi, mike 12, oshodi, etc abi this one no be market?

He is leaving those ones for your slave master Tinubu to run.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Tflex01: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Miracood2:
Likes for Peter Gregory Obi

Shares for Atiku/Tinubu

All these likes remind me of 2015 and 2019 elections. grin

It seems every election cycle produce new set of mor.ons cheesy
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hian.
So it's only Igbos that trade at the markets of Ladipo, Computer Vilage, etc?

But if people say Igbo people dominate the cashflow of the Lagos informal sector, emotional ethnic champions will come here to cry and gnash their teeth.
Thanks for making us see this.
Mba. No be me talk oh, na Deji Adeyanju use hin own mouth talk this one.

Na una just dey chop una words one by one.

3 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Onuoha1234(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your contract for smear campaign will expire on 25 Feb.2023. Where will you be hiding in ignominy? You are to be pitied.!!

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by maestroferddi: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to make ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.
lol...

It is gradually dawning on you that you are fighting a lost battle...

You have thrown every shade of propaganda at Peter Obi...

But alas! the man's stock keeps rising to stratospheric heights...

Peter Obi cannot fraternize with his kind because he is obligated to make you Mukaila Badmus happy, abi?

Your wailings are not loud enough...They can't hear you from Ogun Waterside...

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yashau(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by James91: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m atikulated but I hate Obi to my bone marrow. He’s so full of deceits and lies through his nose. Such a disgusting man
like this your man abi

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Jones4190(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
1Dray:

He is leaving those ones for your slave master Tinubu to run.
Plus don't cry
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by SaintNegro77: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
I love this tears. Keep crying Ademumu.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Belluski: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
sapele914:
Callous Selfish minded Judas, the idiot is in Lagos State, Where is the LP Lagos State governorship candidate, why is he not with Peter Obi campaigning?

You ipobians are just too one track minded. Hypocrites.

Always looking for silly faults from him.... how did your investigation go the said issue? Don’t end up telling you did none.
When your brain nor dey work well every person way support obi na ipob to you ... i be confirm edo blood.
Meanwhile Apc people make una try dey use brain way God give una abeg
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Yugoos: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
'From Alaba market to Computer village to Ladipo market' ; Deji Adeyanju mocks Peter Obi campaign strategy calls it 'Sectional campaign'

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625133579205238797?t=kG19aFAmoh_xqfGMGk5UyA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625190286526713878?t=ViOfa9jJkJbutmEDpFLBSQ&s=19

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Minjim: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

They fielded a traditionalist and drug baron, along side an extremist..

When people don't support their drug baron they resort to insults.

Tinubu is the perfect Muslim to lead Nigeria.

He is liberal. At least, a Muslim won't say he's not a Muslim since they pray together in the Mosque.

He sees himself as a son of God
He married a pastor
And he's accomodating to all ethnics
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by lawdrigo: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
I understand that the only tribe attacking Obi presidential race are the yorubas...

Why are yorubas so pained to see an igbo man contesting for the number seat?

Obi is just 8 months old in the race and he has gathered so much popularity.

Tinubu should have contested long time ago without using Buhari popularity, now he's bragging how he installed Buhari as if it was his personal effort.

The yorubas are the biggest problem of this country....

Quote me anywhere..

How come the yorubas are not talking about Atiku? Shameless ethnic bigots everywhere..
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by namo77: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
This one is confused
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by searchlight: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Most of Obi's urchins like u are kids born in the 90s who know nothing about the complexities of Nigerian politics.

Kiddo, Obi will come third. He will not win. When it's time for an ibo presidency, An ibo man who is accepted in the north and west will rise up. It will definately be somebody among soludo, okorocha, Umahi, muoghalu and couple more others not a loser like Obi

Kiddo, Power is meant to be taken through calculations and strategies, not by emotions and chest bestings
25 is not far again. Can you imagine mentioning Okorocha. Nigeria really has no future. It is like this country is not destined to be great. The ruling class isn't the problem but some fools and touts why prefer politics to governance

At least Buhari that has national appeal and calculations we can see where he's brought it to.

PO is the best candidate for this election and he's winning this election. Why didn't APC give their ticket to Umahi, Okorocha or any other Igbo mentioned above?

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by ukenke: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Small minds discuss people
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by 1Dray(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Plus don't cry

Are you kidding me, like right now? How can I cry when PO is winning convincingly?

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Jones4190(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
1Dray:

Are you kidding me, like right now? How can I cry when PO is winning convincingly?
winning online?
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by KINGS100(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who decides when it's time for Igbo presidency? Old man with zero IQ

DrAkpamudehe:

Most of Obi's urchins like u are kids born in the 90s who know nothing about the complexities of Nigerian politics.

Kiddo, Obi will come third. He will not win. *When it's time for an ibo presidency*, An ibo man who is accepted in the north and west will rise up. It will definately be somebody among soludo, okorocha, Umahi, muoghalu and couple more others not a loser like Obi

Kiddo, Power is meant to be taken through calculations and strategies, not by emotions and chest bestings

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by 1Dray(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:

winning online?

You don't get it. PO will win this coming election.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by joba4luv: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Deji Adeyanju If you are among those who want Nigerians to go back to wilderness you won't witness the goods of Nigeria IJN

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by UNDFTD: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
I MUST admit that I am having fun watching all these foolish Proponents of One Nigeria and Unity Beggars tearing each other's candidate to shreds for an election that would never hold, at least in Biafra territory. These charlatans are on here yapping about their candidates that lack the capacity to make any meaningful change that would move the country forward. Most of these idiots are paid, urchins. Disintegrate Nigeria to save lives...none of your candidates has what it takes to set the failed country in the right direction!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by UNDFTD: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
This "2023 Selection" has shown me that a lot of Nigerians on this forum are impressively stupid!
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Medphy: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Cry cry thievist, come February 25 Obi Datti would win by at least 45% across the country, and will be sworn in come May 29th by the Grace of God Almighty.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by amuwo1980: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
This guy is pure morooooooon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Samuel Ohiri: Police Played No Role In My Release, I Paid Ransom - Imo Monarch / Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States / Justice Okoi Ikpi Itam Is Dead! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.