Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" (21407 Views)

Tinubu Has Joined The Canopy Campaign Club - Deji Adeyanju Mocks BAT / Deji Adeyanju Mocks Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council List / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
'From Alaba market to Computer village to Ladipo market' ; Deji Adeyanju mocks Peter Obi campaign strategy calls it 'Sectional campaign'

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625133579205238797?t=kG19aFAmoh_xqfGMGk5UyA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625190286526713878?t=ViOfa9jJkJbutmEDpFLBSQ&s=19

Why are Tribalistic Yoruba's complaining when another beats them in their game?

All these Yoruba Muslims urchins who we all know as online criminals masking as comrades.

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

I hate you and your entire lineage too.

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.

Yoruba Muslims are should know that Nigeria doesn't belong to them.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Shampoo77: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Adeyanju, cry me a river 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is IPOB agenda Nigerians shine your eyes oo

Tinubu is Bokoharam agenda.

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Ubanz: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ok .no be scanty stadium again.
Adeyanju,make bad belle no kill u before ur time.
Is this what you call activism?

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
oyeb15:
Igbos are not yet ready for presidency. Obi is a very cunning and secretive. He always feel he knows it all that he doesn't need your advice.

Na ya papa dey ready abi? Esin Imale' mugu like you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Obyino: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is that all

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by JealousCobra(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
let peter try mushi , mike 12, oshodi, etc abi this one no be market?

@ bolded is ladipo, and Obi was there today!

Going to mile 12 and Oshodi will cause a lot of traffic gridlocks to lagosians.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Angelicqueen(f): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jones4190:
let peter try mushi, mike 12, oshodi, etc abi this one no be market?

Tinubu should also go to Ariaria in Aba, main market Onitsha make body tell am. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by switlily25(f): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m atikulated but I hate Obi to my bone marrow. He’s so full of deceits and lies through his nose. Such a disgusting man
😘😘😘😘
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by benjaminlawson(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, if any party or person should be accused of religious or tribal bigotry its APC.

Only APC sidelined Christians and Muslims, they couldn't find a Christian or Muslim to give their Presidential and VP ticket

They fielded a traditionalist and drug baron, along side an extremist..

When people don't support their drug baron they resort to insults.

Am in agreement with you, the party that introduced religious sentiment by fielding Muslim Muslin ticket, now have a follower accusing someone of religion and ethnic bias. You cannot use this to cause division among obedient, the bound goes beyond this, it is libration of Nigerians from wicked leaders we presently have.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Wildkat02: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Mehmet Murat once stated that:
"When an ignorant engages in ignorant things or when he comes together with other ignorant, his ignorance will deepen and his fate will worsen! "

I have nothing to say anymore or do to convince anybody anymore.... I have done my best to make ignorant people see the light, to save them from drowning in the sea of delusion but In an unitelligent ignorant societies, the clever are denigrated and the stupid are belauded; the brainy are stoned and the dull are held in high esteem. Which explains why some people see a dull , incompetent man as a Messiah even when all facts, figures, and histories which points to his incompetency, bigotry and extremism are there see.

Vote your candidate nairalanders, Let me Lhordspy vote mine.
We meet at the poll.

Ode!! Mehmet Murat kii u dia

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sabotouers will always talk rubbish.PDd has done the over a decade,APC did their close to decade,let a third hand try let's see and you are busy sabotaging this efforts.
Nigerians see ya enemies are soboteurs not bihari not obi. grin

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Mayor101010(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is BAT not an opportunist too? Using NADECO to rise and shine.
peepydelano:
This and more are the reasons i hate this Obi with passion, such an opportunist who wants to reap where he did not sow. He keeps jumping from one party to the other, parties that were built by others ooo he’ll just jump in and want to lead, such a greedy opportunistic thief that scammed anambara for eight years. Obi shall never be Nigeria president, impossible.

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by magnumwhales(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ode nie dejie
Everybody has comparative advantage
That's what Obi is using
Tinubu Atiku is using the same thing
Oponu jati jati
If i remember how u were bought in 2015 ur name stinks.

2 Likes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Andrelade: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are right .Obi cause religion violence in Anambra while in Government.
It's a pity our people can do ordinary research .
Nawa oooo
You call Tinubu and Atiku a thief but Obi a Saint .
My brother you fear God so.
Tell me how someone that destroy Anambra will repair Nigeria .
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by pepetua(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
peepydelano:
comrade good to know you are atikulated, I understand very well the dynamics of social media campaign and I’m using all opportunity to milk the whole situation grin
I thought Obi is a social media candidate and the real thing is inside town. So you know the power of a social media campaign.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
lhordspy:
'From Alaba market to Computer village to Ladipo market' ; Deji Adeyanju mocks Peter Obi campaign strategy calls it 'Sectional campaign'

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625133579205238797?t=kG19aFAmoh_xqfGMGk5UyA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625190286526713878?t=ViOfa9jJkJbutmEDpFLBSQ&s=19
Deji has gone beserk since he stopped having full erection.
Tinubu with his Mu-Mu ticket was using technology to campaign right?
We will employ every legal tactics in the book to win the election, provided we will not use thugs to maim innocent people or buy their conscience with money.

We wish you all more tears for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shampoo77:
Adeyanju, cry me a river 😭😭😭
The thing dey pain am too much. When he sees the love the people have for Obi, he dies a little.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
switlily25:

😘😘😘😘
Evening newspaper don show love.
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
ElSudani:
Obi is IPOB. That much is clear.
Buhari is Boko Haram, and he ruked you for eight years now. While you still plan to replace him with a deadlier Boko Haram commander. Oponu man.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by pashiano: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2023
I have never made a comment on this platform base on ethnicity but I will today on the basis of what Deji said. if Alaba international market, computer village, Ladipo are now termed or believed to be occupied predominantly by Igbos, then I will be bold to say that Igbos own Lagos. Not forgetting the comment made by NIMASA boss that 80% of container leaving Apapa Tin can wharf are going to Onitsha. So , it is the people of south east that is generating money for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Tinubu is Bokoharam agenda.
very unfortunate for a Christian presidential candidate like obi

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2023
grammarian247:

Hahaha, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, you guys are terrible. There is nothing you people have not brought up but they keep falling flat. Nobody listens to you guys anymore because you lots have nothing against the man Obi.
you people that take him serious should also tell him to hold rallies in any part of south east state on Monday to show his seriousness and acceptance from his people oo grin grin obi like it or not he MUST hold rallies in the east on MONDAY
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yarimo(m): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While Tinubu is an Oduduwa Republic agitator

It is on record he never believed in one Nigeria

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Fearyourcreator: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
peepydelano:
This I have been saying ... The guy na thief... Wanting to reap where he no sow... I pity those that built the labor party...
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by Ofunaofu: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2023
yarimo:

Mods ban this Monika, he has been spreading fake news
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Mods ban this Monika, he has been spreading fake news
E go soon clear for una eyes

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=peepydelano post=120884277][/quote]

You need site to create more fake tweets? Them many

Even fake text messages, fake Facebook, many things.. so calm down

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by MarketDispatch: 1:23am On Feb 14, 2023
peepydelano:
This le.

Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by blank(f): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2023
Jones4190:
let peter try mushi, mike 12, oshodi, etc abi this one no be market?

No, we've left those ones for Tinubu and MC Oluomo. πŸ™„
Re: If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" by rafcrown(m): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2023
OBI OKONKWO ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Is Gas In Your Area Today? / Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.