Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari (21845 Views)

Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN / I’m With Tinubu 100%, Don’t Listen To Lies – Buhari / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Malory: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
bubu na scammer.he be better 419 grin

Bubu just dey Play grin grin
I de tell you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by princeade86(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lori iro
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Buhari knows tinubu is bad market.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by ihedioramma: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/
We all know that, but you can't vote for him we also know that sir .
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by sterlingD(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Period007:
What a 100% Deceptive statement

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Naira20: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Listen to your elders and stop reasoning like MC Olueran.
No sane parent sends his thieving child to go to the market when he has a trustworthy servant.
The issue is that Tinubu is selfish and not representing us.
He is also pitting Ibos against us for no reason.
Is he the only Yoruba contesting, why this IBO discrimination? The Hausas that insults him as wearing Pampers, how many times has Tinubu stirred up against Hausas in Lagos?

Tinubu is finished and won't be in charge.Shettima would usurp the power.

Secondly, supporting Atiku means an extension of Fulani rule.

That said,
Tinubu vilified Osinbajo, who obviously was a more acceptable choice.
Ventura1:
And to him, the slave treatment as he posited won't be worse under other tribes, especially our noisy neighbors?
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Atkin1013: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Awon werey meji
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/

Thank you Mr. President! Thank you once more for clearing the doubts of some online miscreants. Jagaban is the next President.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
SenatePresdo:
So Buhari will have to campaign for Tinubu before he will be voted in the north?

That shows how unaccepted he is in the north.

Its called politics please!
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira20:
Vocal Senator and elderstateman, Dr Femi Okurounmu has posited that a Tinubu Presidency will spell doom for the Yoruba people and most likely nail the future of the South West people of Nigeria.

To the Afenifere chieftain, the current pitiable “slave” treatment being meted out to Yoruba people under the ongoing eight year Buhari regime occasioned by Fulanization might continue unend should the All Progressive Party (APC) candidate become President.

He therefore counselled them not to be hoodwinked by the heavy and money-induced propaganda machinery of Tinubu’s foot soldiers which would only continue to perpetuate the current misrule by those currently in power.

Okurounmu spoke during an online interactive current affairs programme, Boiling Point Arena transmitted live on Oodua 99.9FM and connected to other social media platforms.

The popular Boiling Point Arena is the brainchild of the Initiator and Convener, Mr Ayo Arowojolu, a seasoned media Professional. The topic of discourse was: “The Current State of Nigeria and The Gathering Political Storm”.

Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

“Tinubu is the reason why Nigeria is in this current mess. He foisted Buhari on the nation. The Buhari that Tinubu supported was the same Buhari that took over power from the democratically elected government in 1984 and harangued virtually all Yoruba politicians including Chief Obafemi Awolowo in prison.”

In the opinion of the elderstateman, Yoruba interest would be best served by voting in Mr Peter Obi as President whom he said has become a natural and spontaneous third Force capable of repositioning Nigeria to take back her once enviable position as Giant of Africa.

According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.

“Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

He noted that for Nigeria to be ‘liberated’, the youths will need to mobilize and gather themselves into a formidable force to take power from ‘corrupt, selfish and oppressive elders’.

Okurounmu added: “Nigerians will only liberate themselves when the youths gather themselves. I have always spoken that the future belongs to the youths, that until the youths gather themselves and mobilize themselves and form themselves into a formidable force to take power from these elders, these corrupt elders, these selfish elders, from these oppressive elders that there will be no future for Nigeria

Long write ups are most time loaded with lies from the pit of hell, else what are you really writing that cannot be summed up in a paragraph?? 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided
# werey dey disguise! #
# HAILING him with the left hand and NAILING him with the right hand via cbn naira redesign.

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Thinkam:
K, one billion votes for the drug baron.

Atiku is coming

Atiku is coming where? If he has common sense, is he supposed to come out for anything after Buhari has represented the North for 8 good and bad years?
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Honestly, no one really gives a flying fvck...!

Conduct a free and fair election, let the suffering voting majority decide for themselves!

Tinubu would be really better off without Buhari's failure hanging around him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
jaxxy:
Buhari knows tinubu is bad market.

And you are somewhere in Lekki Lagos typing this nonsense! Leave Lagos and go back to your jungle.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Komu1048(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
franchasng:
Hehe, failure begats failure of course.

This is the only thing Obidients are relying on; Buhari using his Presidential power to rig Obi in, but as man proposes, God will do what makes Him God.

You guys should bookmark this page today, if Buhari and others force Obi on Nigerians through rigging and malpractice, Obi will end in shame, in a global way, watch and see cool

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heavensent01:

Amen God bless you too Legend

God bless you too brother.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by bigtt76(f): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
As a beneficiary of the ruling party he is expected to say this but we all know he just de play.
He's supposed to be neutral and concentrate fully in his duty in a real sense..

But instead, he keeps going outta context.

Very shameful

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by onuman: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
As a beneficiary of the ruling party he is expected to say this but we all know he just de play.

Buhari warned party faithful not to be deceived that he is fully supporting Tinubu’s presidency, saying that he would provide more dividends of democracy.

What else does one need to read after this early paragraph said it all?
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by searchlight: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Realists:
That Kaduna Nzeogwu murdered Northern premier and Western premier only is a fact.
They want us to forget about our history because they won't an okoro to win !.
One of the animals in the ZOO spotted.

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by onuman: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
"According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.
Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

Words on marble.

Don't mind them, when Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer unleashes his Jihad with use of the armed forces, as old and sick Tinubu goes asleep if APC wins next presidential election, Tinubu urchinss shall be the first to hide under their usual Eko bridge. Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
pansophist:
Of course, I know. I have always said earlier that what Africans considered independence was a transition of the old method of exploitation (colonialism), to a new, self-sustaining, sophisticated method of permanent subjugation (imperialism). They replace the white colonial faces with black faces, whom they promise all the support and will ignore all their crimes if they continue sustaining all their exploitative structures that were built in the colonial era. So as countries were getting their so-called independence, they were ushered into western imperialistic ecosystems. So they became a member of the UN, and ICC, must use the dollar, imposed educational systems, their corporations coming in to control their resources, (eg Shell and Nigeria oil), and so on. In simple terms, think of how a butcher moves the cows from the farm to the slaughterhouse. In the cow's mind, he is free from the enclosed farm, but the slaughterhouse though modern and shiny with machines is worse than where they were coming from. You see the way the US froze billions of dollars of Afghanistan's foreign reserves, and as they did with Russia as well, that's exactly the fate that awaits any country that tries to pull off their imperialistic eco-system. While we are busy fighting each other like idiots, they are up there designing sophisticated systems to keep others down, and themselves on top. And this world order must go, or else, the global south will never develop. China refused to be part of that system, now look at them. Iran refused and was sanctioned to death, but they still thrive and built their own planes and so forth. Until we leave western dependence and walk our own part, no magic Peter Obi will perform. It's like putting a pilot in a ship, it can't do anything with it. How can the world be democratic when less than 15% of the world population (the west) controls everything? if this is not authoritarianism, then what is authoritarianism? But I always take responsibility, so I won't blame them much, I blame our ancestors for letting this degrade this badly, and makes it harder for current and future generation to solve. The rot is too much.
pansophist:
Josep Borell is a racist piece of shit. Sadly, this scum is a top EU politician, and calling the non-western countries jungle is a reincarnation of the mindset that led to colonialism and slavery pro-max. He still sees the world from a colonial lens, but his arrogance is needed since that's how he can cope in a changing world that is increasingly becoming multi-polar and catching up.

From 1991 to 2022, something that has never happened before in the history of the world happened, that thing is called unipolarism. After the collapse of the soviet union in 1991, China was dirt poor, imperial Japan has been defeated and occupied, the same with nazi Germany, India still recovering from British colonialism, Iran was in deep soup, and Africa was too backward to even be noticed.

The west, especially the US was the largest economy, and the strongest military power holds the world's reserved currency and enjoys an unparalleled political, economical, military, and soft power globally. The US was so strong that when it coughs, the world shivered. And then they showed themselves. Then the global bombing tour started, from Iraq to Syria, Venezuela to Yugoslavia, and Libya to Iran, to name a few.

Meanwhile, the Chinese who have suffered what they called a ''century of humiliation'' was in the background bidding their time, getting stronger, and building themselves up. The Chinese who lost territories the size of Nigeria x4, an empire nation that was torn apart by foreign powers, and saw what awaits you when you are weak, said to themselves, NEVER AGAIN.

Putin was then a KGB agent in Germany, young and smart, but silent and working his way up into the Kremlin. He witnessed how countries that used to be part of Russia have now become sworn enemies of Russia, and he dreamt of a stronger, independent, and sovereign Russia that occupies its rightful place on the international stage.

And February, 24th of 2022 will be remembered as the date when the world becomes clearly multipolar, after thirty years of failed unipolarism. The world has clearly understood the kind of monster the west is, and how they dream of a world where everyone is down, and only them up. Now, the way the international stage is set up, other stronger countries are now a deterrent, and they will never allow themselves to be weak again. NEVER.

It will not happen very fast, but the complete breakdown of western hegemony will happen faster than the time it took to build it. Destruction is faster than building, and destroying evil is even faster, especially when the destroyers are the victims of the very evil. I know the Russia-China alliances are cooking something, I suspect that they have set traps that will render all western imperialistic ecosystems useless.

From my calculations, the more the west throws out a country from its imperialistic systems, an alternative will be invented that will make that system useless. So for example, they threw Russia out of swift, but Russia created SPFS which they used to carry financial transactions between themselves and other countries.

If they threw China out of the UN for example, then a new UN that is fair will be invented, rendering the western controlled system useless. If you refuse to sell your tech, buy our oil, or ban us from visiting your countries (as they did with Russians), you will kill your industry and other regions will benefit financially from your market loss. One thing that kills a monopoly is competition, especially competent competition.

We live in very interesting times. Brace up, shit might get really bad before it gets better. Sha has proper wealth, not fiat money only, which can collapse. Have farmland, a water well, and livestock/poultry, these will keep you alive, not chains, iPhones, and paper money. Your survival is in your hands, not the government. Be vigilant, and use the internet to learn real stuff and how the world works, not just for social media and entertainment.

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by garfield1: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
Who was saying pantami is not for tinubu

Pantami is so popular in gombe,he should go for senate
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Manofnaija: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Of what relevance is that to us.
Just like you must be with him to be partially accepted up North.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Baddosqqi:

And you are somewhere in Lekki Lagos typing this nonsense! Leave Lagos and go back to your jungle.

Hahaha I've been in lagos b4 tinubu came to lagos.

Na tinubu and u go go back to osun state

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by MiniImportation: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
buhari is not your everyday hypocrite if he is into you he is into you and if he is not he is not
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by temielects(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira20:
Vocal Senator and elderstateman, Dr Femi Okurounmu has posited that a Tinubu Presidency will spell doom for the Yoruba people and most likely nail the future of the South West people of Nigeria.

To the Afenifere chieftain, the current pitiable “slave” treatment being meted out to Yoruba people under the ongoing eight year Buhari regime occasioned by Fulanization might continue unend should the All Progressive Party (APC) candidate become President.

He therefore counselled them not to be hoodwinked by the heavy and money-induced propaganda machinery of Tinubu’s foot soldiers which would only continue to perpetuate the current misrule by those currently in power.

Okurounmu spoke during an online interactive current affairs programme, Boiling Point Arena transmitted live on Oodua 99.9FM and connected to other social media platforms.

The popular Boiling Point Arena is the brainchild of the Initiator and Convener, Mr Ayo Arowojolu, a seasoned media Professional. The topic of discourse was: “The Current State of Nigeria and The Gathering Political Storm”.

Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

“Tinubu is the reason why Nigeria is in this current mess. He foisted Buhari on the nation. The Buhari that Tinubu supported was the same Buhari that took over power from the democratically elected government in 1984 and harangued virtually all Yoruba politicians including Chief Obafemi Awolowo in prison.”

In the opinion of the elderstateman, Yoruba interest would be best served by voting in Mr Peter Obi as President whom he said has become a natural and spontaneous third Force capable of repositioning Nigeria to take back her once enviable position as Giant of Africa.

According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.

“Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

He noted that for Nigeria to be ‘liberated’, the youths will need to mobilize and gather themselves into a formidable force to take power from ‘corrupt, selfish and oppressive elders’.

Okurounmu added: “Nigerians will only liberate themselves when the youths gather themselves. I have always spoken that the future belongs to the youths, that until the youths gather themselves and mobilize themselves and form themselves into a formidable force to take power from these elders, these corrupt elders, these selfish elders, from these oppressive elders that there will be no future for Nigeria
all these long epistle for propaganda, you no dey tire?
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by UncommonLogic: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Naira20:

TRASH.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by frank14011991(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
garfield1:

Pantami is so popular in gombe,he should go for senate
he is a popular Islamic scholar in the north, he doesn't want to go fully into partisan politics
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by TheSameGuy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
E pain am well well

tongue
Malory:
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by garfield1: 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
frank14011991:
he is a popular Islamic scholar in the north, he doesn't want to go fully into partisan politics

He should take advantage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah / Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved / #babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.