Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari (21829 Views)

Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN / I’m With Tinubu 100%, Don’t Listen To Lies – Buhari / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
The President of Nigeria, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has urged residents of Gombe State to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu and other candidates of the party, adding that they ignore alleged propaganda about his support for another candidate.

Buhari, made the clarification on Monday in Pantami stadium, Gombe, while addressing a mammoth crowd when the presidential campaign council visited in a bid to canvass for support ahead of the general election in the state.

The Director-General of APC presidential campaign council and Governor of Plateau State, Simon Lalong, disclosed that the president was represented by the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Professor Isa Pantami, at the event.

Buhari warned party faithful not to be deceived that he is fully supporting Tinubu’s presidency, saying that he would provide more dividends of democracy.

According to Buhari, his regime has approved over 65 per cent of projects in Gombe State, adding that Tinubu would ensure the gainful exploration of the Kolmani oil field in the state.

He said, “I want to remind you of the Federal Government approved projects in Gombe which are over 60 – 65 per cent; from taking over of Gombe Airport, to deliberate interventions in agriculture.

People should reciprocate the support by voting APC.

“I’m fully with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 100 per cent. Don’t listen to lies.”

The President lauded the governor’s developmental strides, especially the industrial hub which was christened Muhammadu Buhari Industrial Park, noting that it would yield the needed development.

Also speaking, Senate President of Nigeria, Ahmed Lawan, described the 16 years of Peoples Democratic Party as “reckless, one that should not be made again.”

“They refused to look at Kolmani, there was Boko Haram during their reign, Tinubu is capable to provide transformational leadership,” Lawan said.

On his part, the APC presidential candidate, Tinubu, urged the electorates to vote for him, stressing that it would yield the needed progress.

He called for support for the gubernatorial candidate and current governor of the state, promising to collaborate with him as president of the country.

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Malory: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
As a beneficiary of the ruling party he is expected to say this but we all know he just de play.

205 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Naira20: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Vocal Senator and elderstateman, Dr Femi Okurounmu has posited that a Tinubu Presidency will spell doom for the Yoruba people and most likely nail the future of the South West people of Nigeria.

To the Afenifere chieftain, the current pitiable “slave” treatment being meted out to Yoruba people under the ongoing eight year Buhari regime occasioned by Fulanization might continue unend should the All Progressive Party (APC) candidate become President.

He therefore counselled them not to be hoodwinked by the heavy and money-induced propaganda machinery of Tinubu’s foot soldiers which would only continue to perpetuate the current misrule by those currently in power.

Okurounmu spoke during an online interactive current affairs programme, Boiling Point Arena transmitted live on Oodua 99.9FM and connected to other social media platforms.

The popular Boiling Point Arena is the brainchild of the Initiator and Convener, Mr Ayo Arowojolu, a seasoned media Professional. The topic of discourse was: “The Current State of Nigeria and The Gathering Political Storm”.

Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

“Tinubu is the reason why Nigeria is in this current mess. He foisted Buhari on the nation. The Buhari that Tinubu supported was the same Buhari that took over power from the democratically elected government in 1984 and harangued virtually all Yoruba politicians including Chief Obafemi Awolowo in prison.”

In the opinion of the elderstateman, Yoruba interest would be best served by voting in Mr Peter Obi as President whom he said has become a natural and spontaneous third Force capable of repositioning Nigeria to take back her once enviable position as Giant of Africa.

According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.

“Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

He noted that for Nigeria to be ‘liberated’, the youths will need to mobilize and gather themselves into a formidable force to take power from ‘corrupt, selfish and oppressive elders’.

Okurounmu added: “Nigerians will only liberate themselves when the youths gather themselves. I have always spoken that the future belongs to the youths, that until the youths gather themselves and mobilize themselves and form themselves into a formidable force to take power from these elders, these corrupt elders, these selfish elders, from these oppressive elders that there will be no future for Nigeria

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
K, one billion votes for the drug baron.

Atiku is coming

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Naira20: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good... Both of them are going away

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is it for more suffering or pains?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Period007(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
What a 100% Deceptive statement

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Realists(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
That Kaduna Nzeogwu murdered Northern premier and Western premier only is a fact.
They want us to forget about our history because they won't an okoro to win !.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by WibusJaga: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023

I am with Tinubu 100%

But

"I will not allow him to mobilise resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency"
-- Buhari cheesy

16 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by TechW: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hmm. Just like someone saying "I dey come

3 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dey play, just dey play

7 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jagaban Borgu is a legend in this game.

The only honorable thing Buhari can do is to fully support his friend Asiwaju because Tinubu also supported him when life was tough.

God bless Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless El-Rufai
God bless Ganduje
God bless Wike
God bless all supporters of Tinubu

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Agbadocassava: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
He has been warned

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by babesiosis: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
As God weh him be abi
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by OgaTheTop2: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sure, we don't expect you to say otherwise...that would be antiparty.

We understand you President Buhari cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by franchasng: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hehe, failure begats failure of course.

This is the only thing urchins are relying on; Buhari using his Presidential power to rig Tinubu in, but as man proposes, God will do what makes Him God.

You guys should bookmark this page today, if Buhari and others force Tinubu on Nigerians through rigging and malpractice, Tinubu will end in shame, in a global way, watch and see cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by backnbeta(f): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
undecided
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Itisallright: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tani afoju ntan? Make una dey deceive una self....

4 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Okortor: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
All i see here's MISPLACED PRIORITY. MR BUHARI just keep quiet and retire in peace or pieces, you have caused so much harm to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Gangster1ms: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
With just ur one vote

3 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Racoon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
This seems to be the relationship now between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the All Progressives Congress (APC). It is now a fight between the ruling APC and the presidency-seeking APC.

Either way, it is the party at war with itself over its policy, which seems to have hit its members very badly. Get me right, the old and new naira swap policy is a policy of the APC government that has inflicted more pain on Nigerians.

But these Nigerians have become inured to painfully injurious and badly implemented policies of the APC government since 2015. And they have been plenty.

The only soothing balm that Nigerians have had to see the pain they bear for investing their political franchise in APC is the hope that February 25 is a date with history; a more realistic and practical event to pay APC back with its own coin.
APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp

3 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Kingpele(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha I know what u mean Mr clueless...u are behind him 100percent to stab him in the back by using CBN to prevent the evil BAT from corrupting our electoral system through vote buying ....yet even if u mean it standing with tinubu will make even make it more difficult for any sane human beings to vote APC u have squandered your goodwill nationally and internationally...APC is a terrible wind that blows no one any good except brainwashed urchins

4 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by BigYash: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
He will follow you while leaving the office cheesy We understand you very well..

5 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by AyakaDunukofia: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Mr Buhari, stand with him. Your visible actions are commendable though. That's the best manner to treat the brash Tinubu
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Rahkman: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Buhari dey use taqqiya grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by DepressedLoser: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Before nkor? Where you wan dey before. Failure align with failure, Na normal thing.

8 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by SenatePresdo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
So Buhari will have to campaign for Tinubu before he will be voted in the north?

That shows how unaccepted he is in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by seedsower(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
no smoke without fire, if you have to be confessing your stand everyday hahahah e be as e get

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by frankly01: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Famous Last Words
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by dapsoneh: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
V
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Pray(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
As you dey with Naija 💯. Koburu......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Should Provide A Copy Of His Certificate - Fred Agbaje / EFCC Formally Invites Femi Fani-kayode (see The Invitation Letter)(pic) / 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.