Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari (21841 Views)

Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN / I’m With Tinubu 100%, Don’t Listen To Lies – Buhari / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by faceland: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
prove it

only one week to go
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by JoiGeeva(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
His mouth is saying "I am with Tinubu", but his heart is saying something different. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by okuta007: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
Realists:
That Kaduna Nzeogwu murdered Northern premier and Western premier only is a fact.
They want us to forget about our history because they won't an okoro to win !.

and the thousands of lives herdsmen have wasted is not up the one life of your bigoted Sardauna ? And Nzeogwu is Obi’s father ? if you say yes to that then Oyenusi and Shina Rambo is your father and Uncle
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by sharpden: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Realists:
That Kaduna Nzeogwu murdered Northern premier and Western premier only is a fact.

Just like we won't forget 👇 because you want the druggie to win

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by kosiebe(m): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2023
[quote author=Thinkam post=120886093]K, one billion votes for the drug baron.

Atiku is coming [/quote
Gerrat idiot
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by CartelKenneth: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2023
A monumental failure supporting a useless dead old fool
Why am I not surprised
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by amuwo1980: 12:47am On Feb 14, 2023
No you are not and you both know it
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by darediamond(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Naira20:
Vocal Senator and elderstateman, Dr Femi Okurounmu has posited that a Tinubu Presidency will spell doom for the Yoruba people and most likely nail the future of the South West people of Nigeria.

To the Afenifere chieftain, the current pitiable “slave” treatment being meted out to Yoruba people under the ongoing eight year Buhari regime occasioned by Fulanization might continue unend should the All Progressive Party (APC) candidate become President.

He therefore counselled them not to be hoodwinked by the heavy and money-induced propaganda machinery of Tinubu’s foot soldiers which would only continue to perpetuate the current misrule by those currently in power.

Okurounmu spoke during an online interactive current affairs programme, Boiling Point Arena transmitted live on Oodua 99.9FM and connected to other social media platforms.

The popular Boiling Point Arena is the brainchild of the Initiator and Convener, Mr Ayo Arowojolu, a seasoned media Professional. The topic of discourse was: “The Current State of Nigeria and The Gathering Political Storm”.

Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

“Tinubu is the reason why Nigeria is in this current mess. He foisted Buhari on the nation. The Buhari that Tinubu supported was the same Buhari that took over power from the democratically elected government in 1984 and harangued virtually all Yoruba politicians including Chief Obafemi Awolowo in prison.”

In the opinion of the elderstateman, Yoruba interest would be best served by voting in Mr Peter Obi as President whom he said has become a natural and spontaneous third Force capable of repositioning Nigeria to take back her once enviable position as Giant of Africa.

According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.

“Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

He noted that for Nigeria to be ‘liberated’, the youths will need to mobilize and gather themselves into a formidable force to take power from ‘corrupt, selfish and oppressive elders’.

Okurounmu added: “Nigerians will only liberate themselves when the youths gather themselves. I have always spoken that the future belongs to the youths, that until the youths gather themselves and mobilize themselves and form themselves into a formidable force to take power from these elders, these corrupt elders, these selfish elders, from these oppressive elders that there will be no future for Nigeria
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by eldoradoxx: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2023
More reason why Tinubu must loose this election. Nigerians don't want anyone that played one role or the other in failed regime to have a place in the next political dispensation. We are sending APC and it's structure of criminality and shocking incompetence out of power at all cost.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by iamsolasoul(f): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2023
Yes it’s definitely off, congratulations
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2023
SenatePresdo:
So Buhari will have to campaign for Tinubu before he will be voted in the north?

That shows how unaccepted he is in the north.

Tinubu too campaigned for Buhari in the west, so what's the big deal? Like him or hate him, he won't come 3rd in this election and Obi won't come first.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by grammarian247(m): 5:14am On Feb 14, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/

While APC online warriors are trying to extricate their candidate from the failure that this administration has become, Bubu keeps entangling himself around BAT, somethings that sounds like: you can't run away, we failed them together, we are APC, we don't keep our words! Hahahah
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Taba21: 5:16am On Feb 14, 2023
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Teymanhenry(f): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2023
I like Atiku so much, but one thing I'm scared about him is that he is a Fulani man from the North. In essence, it means when he comes into power, the herdsmen crisis will only continue and my farms will continue to be in danger
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by benqo01(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2023
BUHARI IS JUST DECEIVING THE TINUBU,WHY IS MAN CAUSING MORE DAMAGES
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by SenatePresdo(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2023
lansile:

Tinubu too campaigned for Buhari in the west, so what's the big deal? Like him or hate him, he won't come 3rd in this election and Obi won't come first.

Tinubu can't win any state Outside SW, Kogi and Kwara.
Atiku can't win any state in Southern Nigeria.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by OloyeVIII: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Realists:
You have marginalized them since then, no complaints. I guess the scoreboard is level.. Right now we have to hit reset for a better nigeria.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2023
More reason why people won't vote him, cause they don't want anything associated with you Buhari
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Padipadi(m): 7:34am On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
Sharap.
stfu. Hungry kobo-kobo political prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Wale Edun’s Company Gets Lucrative Contract Weeks After NSIP Was Moved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.