Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari (21824 Views)

Lagos Template:Tinubu 100% Cannot Be Trusted To Sell NNPC Assets For $17.4 BN / I’m With Tinubu 100%, Don’t Listen To Lies – Buhari / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Drsheddy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ggg
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Guy talking trash to Ex
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Ashez: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Tori
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by prinsam31: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
sick person recognizing another very sick person I no surprise na

2 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by ariesbull: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Action speaks louder than voice

2 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Siwisheswereesh: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Piiggiiddiooott amaka smiley
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Solofresh2: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bullhari dey play
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by sandland: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
You have the worst political value this time around
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by hohafrank(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
As if he has a political values.Anyway that does not erase the fact that Tinubu will lose this election.

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Padipadi(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
As a beneficiary of the ruling party he is expected to say this but we all know he just de play.
How ll you cry when Tinubu becomes president?
Is it silent or loud speaker cry?
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by AmotekunSW: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
franchasng:
Hehe, failure begats failure of course.

This is the only thing urchins are relying on; Buhari using his Presidential power to rig Tinubu in, but as man proposes, God will do what makes Him God.

You guys should bookmark this page today, if Buhari and others force Tinubu on Nigerians through rigging and malpractice, Tinubu will end in shame, in a global way, watch and see cool

It seems it has entered your flat head that Tinubu is your next President. Cry all you can, that is your business.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by EASY39(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dumb dude
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Heavensent01(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegendHero:
Jagaban Borgu is a legend in this game.

The only honorable thing Buhari can do is to fully support his friend Asiwaju because Tinubu also supported him when life was tough.

God bless Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless El-Rufai
God bless Ganduje
God bless Wike
God bless all supporters of Tinubu

Amen God bless you too Legend

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by MartinsD12(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/
Na play what a collosal failure support two of them are nothing but failure everything in APC government which tinubu is part of is failure
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Malory: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Padipadi:

How ll you cry when Tinubu becomes president?
Is it silent or loud speaker cry?
Sharap.

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dullard.

God has set your days on weight and given it a number.
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by MarketDispatch: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://punchng.com/im-with-tinubu-100-buhariim-with-tinubu-100-per-cent-buhari/

Same Balablublu that is not campaigning with any of Buhari's works or policies but rather what happened in Lagos 20 odd years ago
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by DMCA: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegendHero cool:

The only honorable thing Buhari can do is to fully support his friend Asiwaju because Tinubu also supported him when life was tough.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by elonmuskbaby: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
As a beneficiary of the ruling party he is expected to say this but we all know he just de play.
bubu na scammer.he be better 419 grin

Bubu just dey Play grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by elonmuskbaby: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Malory:
bubu na scammer.he be better 419 grin

Bubu just dey Play grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Ventura1: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
And to him, the slave treatment as he posited won't be worse under other tribes, especially our noisy neighbors?
Naira20:
Vocal Senator and elderstateman, Dr Femi Okurounmu has posited that a Tinubu Presidency will spell doom for the Yoruba people and most likely nail the future of the South West people of Nigeria.

To the Afenifere chieftain, the current pitiable “slave” treatment being meted out to Yoruba people under the ongoing eight year Buhari regime occasioned by Fulanization might continue unend should the All Progressive Party (APC) candidate become President.

He therefore counselled them not to be hoodwinked by the heavy and money-induced propaganda machinery of Tinubu’s foot soldiers which would only continue to perpetuate the current misrule by those currently in power.

Okurounmu spoke during an online interactive current affairs programme, Boiling Point Arena transmitted live on Oodua 99.9FM and connected to other social media platforms.

The popular Boiling Point Arena is the brainchild of the Initiator and Convener, Mr Ayo Arowojolu, a seasoned media Professional. The topic of discourse was: “The Current State of Nigeria and The Gathering Political Storm”.

Said Dr Okurounmu: “Tinubu has become a problem to everybody. He has no genuine interest for the Yoruba people. Voting for him will plunge Yoruba in second slavery. He is even making frantic efforts to divide Afenifere.

“When the armed herdsmen were killing our people in their farmlands and in their villages, Tinubu did not say a word. When ENDSARS protesters were at Lekki and they brought soldiers who mercilessly killed our youths, Tinubu did not say a word. When Yorubas were complaining about insecurity and killings and Igboho came up in defence of his people, Tinubu kept silence.

“Tinubu is the reason why there is no Amotekun in Lagos presently like other Yoruba states.

“Tinubu is the reason why Nigeria is in this current mess. He foisted Buhari on the nation. The Buhari that Tinubu supported was the same Buhari that took over power from the democratically elected government in 1984 and harangued virtually all Yoruba politicians including Chief Obafemi Awolowo in prison.”

In the opinion of the elderstateman, Yoruba interest would be best served by voting in Mr Peter Obi as President whom he said has become a natural and spontaneous third Force capable of repositioning Nigeria to take back her once enviable position as Giant of Africa.

According to Okurounmu, the Third Force movement around Mr Obi is God’s divine agenda to liberate Nigerians who are already pushed to the walls.

“Our people have been pushed to the walls and until they mobilize themselves to take the future of Nigerians into their own hands. Things have gone so bad that even the person who’s blind can see that this is not the Nigeria they want to come back home because they might not get back in one-piece.”

He noted that for Nigeria to be ‘liberated’, the youths will need to mobilize and gather themselves into a formidable force to take power from ‘corrupt, selfish and oppressive elders’.

Okurounmu added: “Nigerians will only liberate themselves when the youths gather themselves. I have always spoken that the future belongs to the youths, that until the youths gather themselves and mobilize themselves and form themselves into a formidable force to take power from these elders, these corrupt elders, these selfish elders, from these oppressive elders that there will be no future for Nigeria
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Heffalump(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lie!

We know how Tinubu and son have been begging you to come out and support him.

It'll still not work because your government under APC is a total failure. No legacy to boast of. Tinubu will be another calamity.

God forbid BAThing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by elonmuskbaby: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Period007:
What a 100% Deceptive statement
that man na better scammer.he wan play them 419 at the last minute grin

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Your body odour is showing us another thing

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by frank14011991(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who was saying pantami is not for tinubu
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by GeneralPula: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Racoon:

APC Vs. APC: When The Centre Can No Longer Hold
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apc-vs-apc-when-the-centre-can-no-longer-hold/?amp
The road Pandora constructed next to your street in Anambra don wash off..

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Mccullum: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Buhari reaffirming his commitment to project of Tinubu to serve this country,

Biden campaign for Democrats' senators in US, it's normal for a sitting president to be loyal

to the party that brought him to power, PMB is 100% for Tinubu's mandate in this year 2023.

1 Like

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by zinaunreal(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Bubu na scammer grin grin

BUARIIIIII BUARIIIIII BUARIIIIIII grin
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by GeneralPula: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
zinaunreal:
Bubu na scammer grin grin
No, he’s not..

This is the real scammer below. He scammed Ojukwu, he’s godfather..

Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by maestroferddi: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God bless El-Rufai
God bless Ganduje
God bless Wike
The kain thrashing una go collect dey do push up...
Re: I Am With Tinubu 100% - Buhari by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua Returns To Nigeria: Condition Unknown / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.