Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation (4099 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by pojader: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Two married couples who live and raise their families together and swap partners have opened up about life as a ?foursome.?

Alysia and Tyler Rogers are married and were already parents to two children, now ages 7 and 8, when they embarked on a romantic relationship with married friends Sean and Taya Hartless.

The two couples, originally from the US, moved in together as a polyamorous foursome in 2020 and the following year, Alysia and Taya delivered babies seven months apart.

Neither woman knows who biologically fathered the kids, with Alysia maintaining they will help the children discover that down the road if they ever want to.

?We wanted to do everything we could to make sure that everybody feels like an equal parent,? Taya told Today.com.

At this point, finding out their genetics would change nothing.?

The family of eight now live in Lebanon and have amassed a huge social media following with their ?big family?.

?We didn?t intend to fall in love ? but here we are,? the quad, who have a joint Instagram handle, explained on Instagram.

?When we met, we were just looking for something simple and physical, but when we all met each other, we just started to fall in love.?

In one clip, the men explained they switch beds every other night and are not in a relationship with each other ? only with the women.

In another video, the foursome shared their unusual sleeping arrangements.

As a result, the group identifies as a ?closed polyfidelitous quad,? meaning they ?don?t typically date outside of the four,? describing their dynamic as ?quite literally a square.?

?We have two master bedrooms on the opposite ends of the house,? they said.

?And the guys switch between rooms every night.?

The open couples aren?t immune from regular emotions in their relationship and have been candid about their joint struggles.

In the beginning, before we established trust, we had a few issues with jealousy in hard times,? one Instagram post explained

But now it?s all hands on deck to support that person.

?There?s four different people with four different strengths when it comes to meeting needs.

?That really comes in handy.?

The foursome admit they receive nasty remarks on social media about their unorthodox relationship.

The four have been accused of being ?bad parents? by some, though Tyler and Alysia?s existing two children have been very comfortable with the change in their family dynamic.

?Our kids already knew we were dating Sean and Taya,? Alysia told Today.com.

?We told them: ?You know Mum has a boyfriend and Dad has a girlfriend and we?re going to move in together. And we?re all going to be a big family and they?re going to help parent you. So we?re going to need you to treat them like you treat us ? like parents.??

The foursome previously revealed they faced ?pushback? from some close friends and family, but the majority of their inner circle supported their decision.

?A lot of people don?t really understand polyamory and think it is deviant or unwholesome in some way. It is true that it wasn?t always easy ? it took me a while to admit I had feelings for someone else ? and we definitely do get jealous sometimes,? Taya said.

?But now it?s so natural to us all and I feel so grateful to have multiple partners to raise children with,? she said. ?Why wouldn?t you want more love and support and more hands around? It?s a messy, hectic, crazy, wonderful life and I can?t think of anything else we could ever want.?

Taya said navigating an unconventional relationship can be a tricky but worthwhile process.

don?t think we?ll ever stop learning and we know our relationship will be constantly changing. But we will roll with the punches and make it work,? Taya said.

?We are different from everyone else, but that?s OK ? and we have made it clear to our children that they can be whoever they want to be.?

Check signature to follow us on telegram

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Ever8090: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Satan hold this one's very strong for work ..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by ebubeson: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Negotiated irresponsible adultery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by kelspinall(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
people deyoo
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by touchalex25: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
It’s always white people doing weird shiiit

5 Likes

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by advanceDNA: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
touchalex25:
It’s always white people doing weird shiiit

Someone said white pple are descendant of fallen angels ..

5 Likes

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by SporaD8: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

" Someone said white pple are descendant of fallen angels...
...and blacks, descendant of Devil!"

Shoro ni yen?!

1 Like

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by pojader: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
SporaD8:

...and blacks, descendant of Devil!"

Shoro ni yen?!
grin
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by pojader: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
west life
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Bimffo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
It is none of my business, BUT THEY ARE MAD, including the person that brought this news to my view.

EVERYBODY TI SHIERE.

1 Like

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by pojader: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Bimffo:
It is none of my business, BUT THEY ARE MAD, including the person that brought this news to my view.

EVERYBODY TI SHIERE.
😂
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Gadafii: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2023
Make righteousness never comment on this type thread of 9 commment, 😂
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by SavageResponse(m): 3:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Crazy people
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Emmanuel909090: 3:31am On Feb 14, 2023
This is crazy, cracked heads.
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Foodqueen(f): 4:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Things wey never happen before, they must have a name for it.

One will soon escape with the other's real partner, na then their eye go clear.

All these sex fetish sef....

1 Like

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Baronthecelebri: 7:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Wahala exactly
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by quadriadejumo: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Celebrate Valentine's day in a very cheap way. These are countries you can visit with just 200k
https://allnews.ng/news/seven-cheap-countries-to-visit-for-valentines-day-celebration
pojader:
Two married couples who live and raise their families together and swap partners have opened up about life as a ?foursome.?

Alysia and Tyler Rogers are married and were already parents to two children, now ages 7 and 8, when they embarked on a romantic relationship with married friends Sean and Taya Hartless.

The two couples, originally from the US, moved in together as a polyamorous foursome in 2020 and the following year, Alysia and Taya delivered babies seven months apart.

Neither woman knows who biologically fathered the kids, with Alysia maintaining they will help the children discover that down the road if they ever want to.

?We wanted to do everything we could to make sure that everybody feels like an equal parent,? Taya told Today.com.

At this point, finding out their genetics would change nothing.?

The family of eight now live in Lebanon and have amassed a huge social media following with their ?big family?.

?We didn?t intend to fall in love ? but here we are,? the quad, who have a joint Instagram handle, explained on Instagram.

?When we met, we were just looking for something simple and physical, but when we all met each other, we just started to fall in love.?

In one clip, the men explained they switch beds every other night and are not in a relationship with each other ? only with the women.

In another video, the foursome shared their unusual sleeping arrangements.

As a result, the group identifies as a ?closed polyfidelitous quad,? meaning they ?don?t typically date outside of the four,? describing their dynamic as ?quite literally a square.?

?We have two master bedrooms on the opposite ends of the house,? they said.

?And the guys switch between rooms every night.?

The open couples aren?t immune from regular emotions in their relationship and have been candid about their joint struggles.

But now it?s all hands on deck to support that person.

?There?s four different people with four different strengths when it comes to meeting needs.

?That really comes in handy.?

The foursome admit they receive nasty remarks on social media about their unorthodox relationship.

The four have been accused of being ?bad parents? by some, though Tyler and Alysia?s existing two children have been very comfortable with the change in their family dynamic.

?Our kids already knew we were dating Sean and Taya,? Alysia told Today.com.

?We told them: ?You know Mum has a boyfriend and Dad has a girlfriend and we?re going to move in together. And we?re all going to be a big family and they?re going to help parent you. So we?re going to need you to treat them like you treat us ? like parents.??

The foursome previously revealed they faced ?pushback? from some close friends and family, but the majority of their inner circle supported their decision.

?A lot of people don?t really understand polyamory and think it is deviant or unwholesome in some way. It is true that it wasn?t always easy ? it took me a while to admit I had feelings for someone else ? and we definitely do get jealous sometimes,? Taya said.

?But now it?s so natural to us all and I feel so grateful to have multiple partners to raise children with,? she said. ?Why wouldn?t you want more love and support and more hands around? It?s a messy, hectic, crazy, wonderful life and I can?t think of anything else we could ever want.?

Taya said navigating an unconventional relationship can be a tricky but worthwhile process.

don?t think we?ll ever stop learning and we know our relationship will be constantly changing. But we will roll with the punches and make it work,? Taya said.

?We are different from everyone else, but that?s OK ? and we have made it clear to our children that they can be whoever they want to be.?

Check signature to follow us on telegram

Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Samlion(f): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Wetin giwa no go see for front yard : shocked
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by ruggedtimi(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
A dating site "down"...you go see couples seeking relationship, that's a third party sometimes relationship with other couples.
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Imyourex(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Funny enough, my ex wife once asked me if I would be comfortable with arranging his ex and the ex's wife and we to arrange an event in an hotel where we all get drunk and take turns and exchange
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by pojader: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Imyourex:
Funny enough, my ex wife once asked me if I would be comfortable with arranging his ex and the ex's wife and we to arrange an event in an hotel where we all get drunk and take turns and exchange
ur response was?
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by aristocratic5(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2023
Whites are weirdos
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by VawulenceProMax: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
This polymory shit that you guys are subtly trying to promote in naija will not work . We will burn you alive like we burn gays like unclekoboko and Umbrateeth04
And you op. Ogun Kee you there
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Imyourex(m): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
pojader:
ur response was?

A resounding NO! With serious warning
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Rexymania(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
When I saw their names, I stopped reading
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by DMCA: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Siofra , Shalommy with Amos, Fman

grin grin grin
Re: Two Married Couples Who Switch Partners Every Night Open Up About Their Relation by Umbrateeth04: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
This polymory shit that you guys are subtly trying to promote in naija will not work . We will burn you alive like we burn gays like unclekoboko and Umbrateeth04
And you op. Ogun Kee you there
at least you know what I have in stock for you when I catch grin grin grin grin....I won't leave you till I burn your whole body to ashes grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have U Seduced A Pastor/man/woman Of God? How?why?when? / Kissing Someone Mistakenly / Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.