Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 (45948 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / Pastor Uche Aigbe Brings AK 47 To House on the Rock Altar / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by georgeakins: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2023
ufotunang:
Pastors of nowadays what are you teaching the youths that is seeing you as their role model

I don't see pastors as role models.
Politicians are better.
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by space9880: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:

Stop behaving like a hooligan on the internet

May God raise someone to assist you and may divine help locate you IJN
caveat emptor!!!
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by Laughingkk: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2023
By their LOOKS you will know THEM
Does this one look like a pastor dressed like hooligan with very funny beards....I pity today's churches that has assumed the role of new generation club and pub house.

Jesus gave verbal illustration and parable,but this guy man pastor wants to do greater works than Jesus did,so if he wants to give better and clearer illustration on Fornicaion and Adultery he has to LASH AN OLOSHO on the pulpit.

Blind Steeples make Una just dey play
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2023
harmonyglobal:
If it was a Muslim who did this in Mosque.......I wonder what would have happened

We only slam our heads in the Mosque.

I think you should condenmn this guy man pastor and leave the Muslims out of it. He did wrong by this unnecessary clot chasing with an AK-47.

When an Imam do the same, we all should come for him too. Until then, this Pastor is wrong. And his Church blaming the Police man too is wrong.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by Encyclopedia1: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2023
LET ONE IMAM CARRY AK 47 WHILE PRAYING. HE WILL BE LABELED BOKO HARAM. THIS LIFE NO BALANCE. BIAFRA PASTOR.
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by marsup: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
What will Jesus do?
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by ufotunang: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
georgeakins:

I don't see pastors as role models.
Politicians are better.
politicians are even the worst... would you like to have Buhari, tinubu as your role models
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by georgeakins: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
ufotunang:
politicians are even the worst... would you like to have Buhari, tinubu as your role models

What is wrong with these illustrious sons? I'm sure you would be proud of them , if they're from your hometown.

They both achieved laurels in their chosen careers. Those who criticise these 2 gentlemen mostly are Ibos. You will wonder why they hate these guys when they're array of bad leaders from South East region. Even, Obi that looted and mismanaged the economy of Anambra is seen as a hero today by these Ibos.

Lagos people love Tinubu.

Ibos should pay attention to their region , so that South East will not continue to be the most backward region in Nigeria.
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by Reference(m): 4:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Poor judgement by the pastor.
Having gone viral the authorities have no option but to take action.

Just hope they will not make an example of him.
Re: House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 by rummmy: 4:47am On Feb 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Show me a Fulani herdsmen and give me his location, I’ll personally lead the police to arrest him.
Otherwise the pastor can relocate to the forest where terrorists hibernate.
go and ask gov othom..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.