Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,863 members, 7,855,541 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

2023 Election, My Predictions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election, My Predictions (2744 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen β€” Awara Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Emir01: 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Giving LP mark above PDP in SW is a miscalculation that will land many Obedients in hospital when election results start coming in. There's no magic, LP can perform between now and election day. Have visited many states in SW of recent, it's practically impossible, some rural areas don't even know Obi and the logo of their party. Election is local. Obi will loose woefully, when you base your calculation on social media, it's likely to think in that direction but on ground, pls forget. LP will get 25% in Osun? Are you kidding. It's a straight battle between PDP and APC which is very clear. Their reps are working like they want to die and you sit down on social media saying rubbish.
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by william1ehsan: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Have you ever been to the north before? Have you ever been to the north before? ...
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by CarlosTheJackal: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Chill you thought obi is love in alaigbo 😁😁
After 8 failure of years..
You can see his rally..no coordinate..
Kikiki 🀣 11days to go
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm laughing at your foolishness.

Obi is getting the block votes in SE.

I'm traveling home next week, Tinubu money will be coming in for APC logistics and we are getting loads of it and voting for PETER OBI.

Funny how I've benefited more from this APC than most of you trolls here killing yourselves over APC and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by SWATMan: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Qtrpst4:
Have you ever been to the north before?

Of course not. Can't you see that he is a Yoruba Muslim.
cheesy
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Qtrpst4: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
I know, they just talk like drunkards.
SWATMan:

Of course not. Can't you see that he is a Yoruba Muslim.
cheesy
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
drlateef:
OP mark me down, you have overrated LP in north generally. That’s where they waterloo is. Don’t you see Obi avoiding the mainstream towns and restricting himself to Christian area igbo dominated areas? And these are tiny minorities in the north. You will be shocked.

Lateefudeen the agbojedi 'dokita', Thiefnubuu will not be your president, if you like cry die. grin
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by RiceProducers: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
This election has nothing to do with the old structure as long as BVAS exist.

People are voting individuals and not party. Christians in the north will not vote Atiku and Tinubu. You and I know this simple truth
Northern voting is complex. There are millions of people who dont vote out of convction but out of instructions passed down by Emirs and Governors. That's why machinery is important

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture: Tinubu, Atiku And Late Ooni Of Ife / Stop Abusing Itsekiri, Lori-ogbebor Warns Ijaw / Ndiigbo & Biafrans: Time To Properly Honour Our Dead Heroes In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.