Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,912 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

2023 Election, My Predictions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election, My Predictions (2730 Views)

2023 Election, My Prediction Based On Facts And Reality. / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

You people keep shouting BVAS so na BVAS make Obi Campaign for TBS dey scanty una eyes go soon clear....

Na few days u people beta goan hold the motivational speaker wey dey motivate u people to refund u guys....

You will be shock say Obi no go see 2nd for Lagos unless say na anoda Lagos...
This thread is not meant to spread propaganda.

And again, I think that people who follow campaign crowds to judge voters turnout have low IQ.

The reality is there to see.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Godwin4444: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
That's not it works sir.

First of all, you need to secure 25% 24 states. Secondly, Southwest has history of voters apathy, even northcentral usually have more voters than southwest every election. Please verify.

Thirdly, This permutations means that Atiku and Obi may get th highest figures, sine Tinubu will perform poorly in northern central states with the highest voting bloc (plateau and Benue)

4thly, 50% of voters in NW are in kano and kaduna. Kwankwaso already took a huge chunk of that
d same kwankwanso right?

No problem
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Qtrpst4: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2023
This one still dey delusional, abeg enjoy your delusion
inoki247:

You people keep shouting BVAS so na BVAS make Obi Campaign for TBS dey scanty una eyes go soon clear....

Na few days u people beta goan hold the motivational speaker wey dey motivate u people to refund u guys....

You will be shock say Obi no go see 2nd for Lagos unless say na anoda Lagos...
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Asgard13: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Bro I'm an APC supporter
TINUBU edge is the party structure
Governor, Senate and House of Representatives and the influential shettima..
Overall northern votes APC should get atleast 35% Sha
Atiku 45%-50% nnpp 15% lp5%

This I know.. on Tinubu Apc ..

I’ve told them plenty times here .. Tinubu will get over 4 million on whatever Obi will get..

But this they are yet to phantom..

They will never understand this ..

However if north west Kwankwanso steps down for northeast Atiku .. then is a game over ..
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Keep hiding under religious stuff.. adamawa is sure for atiku 60%..
Just telling TINUBU that Christian in Lagos won't vote him..
Bro overestimating obi.. you can do that in the south..
Most benue are going for APC just for their guber candidate and Yoruba Muslims are not radical
shettima is not a Fulani
pdp just that most strong wig politicians here are mostly PDP...

Adamawa is not for Atiku 60%, there's a religious battle in Adamawa between Fulani Muslim and the sohtern Christians.

Benue, Taraba and northcentral has never voted like Borno, Yobe, gombe and NW in history. Because they do not share political sentiments.

You and I know this. So be specific when you talk about north. Not all north vote hausa candidates

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Godwin4444:
d same kwankwanso right?

No problem
yes, Kwankwaso will win Kano, even Tinubu will not argue this. Tinubu will only hope for 25% there
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by inoki247: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Qtrpst4:
This one still dey delusional, abeg enjoy your delusion

Ok now na few more days If dem say mak u bet ur money now u go run away....

Go bet for betting site mak u show us ur ticket if u can't bet with people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
That's not it works sir.

First of all, you need to secure 25% 24 states. Secondly, Southwest has history of voters apathy, even northcentral usually have more voters than southwest every election. Please verify.

Thirdly, This permutations means that Atiku and Obi may get th highest figures, sine Tinubu will perform poorly in northern central states with the highest voting bloc (plateau and Benue)

4thly, 50% of voters in NW are in kano and kaduna. Kwankwaso already took a huge chunk of that

Mr apathy.. the southwest are voting enmasse cuz TINUBU is on the table...
Apathy was because buhari and atiku and Jonathan..
It's the southeast that will have apathy due to unknown gunmen issues and obi little chances..

You won't understand plateau is APC ruling state .. atworst lalong should deliver 38%,
Benue Alia influence should deliver 30-35%
Kwara 70% and kogi 55%
Nassarawa 40%
Niger 45%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
yes, Kwankwaso will win Kano, even Tinubu will not argue this. Tinubu will only hope for 25% there

Chinedu here in Kano nnpp 40%
Apc38%
PDP 18% cuz nnpp taking PDP votes
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Asgard13: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
The reason why Obasanjo and Jonathan won Buhari is because northcentral usually do not vote like NW and NE.

As matter of fact, Taraba and Adamawa d not vote like others NE states. It's why no Muslim has ever become governor in Taraba and even Buhari couldn't win there landslide.

Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue in northcentral doesn't vote like NW and NE. The statistic are there.

If you re talkong about north, be specific. Don't ramp all of them together.

You assertion will be true if we are talking about Northwest and Borno, bauchi, gombe and Yobe. It's not true for northcentral, Taraba and Adamawa

Have you been to taraba .. ans understand why Muslims don’t rule ..

Taraba is a predominantly Pdp states till the next 40 years ..
you’ve ever been to Adamawa .. and understand why CPC acn can’t win the state .. if though lots of igbo Catholics?

Do you understand majority in tribe in Benue states ? And factors that gave Apc power in 2019

What if nassarawa ?

Who are the so called Christian’s that will vote Una Obi..
the Eggons?

Oga wake up

Enjoy your dreams .. am not here to argue ..

February 25 is 12 days time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Godwin4444: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
no problem
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Mr apathy.. the southwest are voting enmasse cuz TINUBU is on the table...
Apathy was because buhari and atiku and Jonathan..
It's the southeast that will have apathy due to unknown gunmen issues and obi little chances..

You won't understand plateau is APC ruling state .. atworst lalong should deliver 38%,
Benue Alia influence should deliver 30-35%
Kwara 70% and kogi 55%
Nassarawa 40%
Niger 45%
I am a yoruba and I am telling you that Tinubu is not all loved by Yorubas, so stop all the en mass thing.

Forget your APC shit and structure, it doesn't work when BVAS is here. No one is going to force anyone to vote the ruling party, especially the one that has failed

Stop dreaming
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by inoki247: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
This thread is not meant to spread propaganda.

And again, I think that people who follow campaign crowds to judge voters turnout have low IQ.

The reality is there to see.

LoL you people will soon change lyrics keep up with it av ever seen anyone with low turnout on campaign crowd win election before u will soon wake up from ur dream first u people said is propaganda that Lagos was massive show us the Aeriel view wey propaganda no dey we now see now turnout doesn't count na the lyrics.....
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2023
Asgard13:

This I know.. on Tinubu Apc ..

I’ve told them plenty times here .. Tinubu will get over 4 million on whatever Obi will get..

But this they are yet to phantom..

They will never understand this ..

However if north west Kwankwanso steps down for northeast Atiku .. then is a game over ..
I know he won't cuz it may affect him in the future..

Bro kwankwaso also has eyes on the presidential seat next 8 years..
Atiku victory would shortchange him
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2023
TINUBU votes in the north west will hamper obi votes in southeast
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

LoL you people will soon change lyrics keep up with it av ever seen anyone with low turnout on campaign crowd win election before u will soon wake up from ur dream first u people said is propaganda that Lagos was massive show us the Aeriel view wey propaganda no dey we now see now turnout doesn't count na the lyrics.....
Again, if you are going to be judging by crowd, then you have low IQ and possibly don't understand the concepts voter's psychology, campaign crowd mobilization and how they affect the real election.

It's to hard to understand if you can sit and learn it but you have low IQ hence will dance to rhetorics of politicians about campaign crowds.

I will show you the crowd Buhari pulled in Anambra state in 2019, he couldn't get 6% votes there... I an show you the Crowd Jonathan pulled in kano in 2015, he couldn't get 10%
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by inoki247: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Again, if you are going to be judging by crowd, then you have low IQ and possibly don't understand the concepts voter's psychology, campaign crowd mobilization and how they affect the real election.

It's to hard to understand if you can sit and learn it but you have low IQ hence will dance to rhetorics of politicians about campaign crowds.

I will show you the crowd Buhari pulled in Anambra state in 2019, he couldn't get 6% votes there... I an show you the Crowd Jonathan pulled in kano in 2015, he couldn't get 10%

Show me anybody with low crowd turn out at campaign ground thatve ever won an election that's what I'm asking you I didn't ask you all this Shalaye....

Crowd at campaign ground doesn't win an election fine but show me anybody that's ever win an election in Nigeria and is always having a low turn out at campaign ground.....
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Mfetenang: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
You know deep down that Labour will win akwa ibom.

You know it but that you are not even from akwa ibom. But you can play around as you like, this is a faceless forum
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Olaoluwa122: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am a yoruba and I am telling you that Tinubu is not all loved by Yorubas, so stop all the en mass thing.

Forget your APC shit and structure, it doesn't work when BVAS is here. No one is going to force anyone to vote the ruling party, especially the one that has failed

Stop dreaming
you dey mind am...he thinks all yoruba will vote enmass for Tinubu ..me and my family are all voting for P.O same as many people I know!!!!
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Honestly obi should have joined atiku..
Much easier for his presidency..

Mind you Southeast may vote PDP it Can be a surprise sha..
I don't trust them
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Olaoluwa122: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

Show me anybody with low crowd turn out at campaign ground thatve ever won an election that's what I'm asking you I didn't ask you all this Shalaye....
biden won with fewer peeps at his campaign, compare to donald trump!!!!
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by inoki247: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
biden won with fewer peeps at his campaign, compare to donald trump!!!!

Show me Biden campaign wey fewer people dey I'm talking about Nigeria but show me the one with fewer people wey Biden dey....

Since you guys sabi create theory....
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Asgard13:

Have you been to taraba .. ans understand why Muslims don’t rule ..

Taraba is a predominantly Pdp states till the next 40 years ..
you’ve ever been to Adamawa .. and understand why CPC acn can’t win the state .. if though lots of igbo Catholics?

Do you understand majority in tribe in Benue states ? And factors that gave Apc power in 2019

What if nassarawa ?

Who are the so called Christian’s that will vote Una Obi..
the Eggons?

Oga wake up

Enjoy your dreams .. am not here to argue ..

February 25 is 12 days time
This is how Taraba works.

Taraba is divided into 3, the northern part which has Muslim Fulani, southern is multiethnic and mostly Christians and southern Taraba with Christians.
Taraba vote for Christian candidates, no Muslim wins there unless when Atiku and Buhari both top Muslims contested, there was no top Christian contender. A top Christian in the race will get plenty votes in Taraba.

In 2015, even as Jonathan lost, he won Taraba by the virtue of being a Christian. So Taraba doesn't vote like Borno or Yobe. Stop arguing.

In 2015, Adamawa gave Jonathan 40% because of Christians population. These states are multi ethnic and they don't dance to the tune of core northern states in NW, Borno, Yobe and Gombe.

I know what I am talking about
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Mfetenang: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2023
L.
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Olaoluwa122: 10:55am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

Show me Biden campaign wey fewer people dey I'm talking about Nigeria but show me the one with fewer people wey Biden dey....

Since you guys sabi create theory....
Will you compare the amount of crowd trump pulled to biden own?😔
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Asgard13: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

I know he won't cuz it may affect him in the future..

Bro kwankwaso also has eyes on the presidential seat next 8 years..
Atiku victory would shortchange him

The way Nigeria is going .. zoning is dead.. kwankwaso alignment will come give him a wider voting block from north..

He’s still young and have time like Saraki..
Atiku one term still open the option of northern Presidency in 12 years from now .. if we all live.
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Olaoluwa122: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Mfetenang:
If you know anything about politics or Akwa Ibom State for that matter you will know that Akwa Ibom is completely PDP,even APC which I belong to will struggle to get 25% here. You think just because we allow Yeeeeeebo people to come here and sell spare parts that we like them?
Akwa Ibom has always voted Hausa/Fulani presidential candidates and it's not going to change.
Remain 11 days to test that theory!!!!
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by drlateef: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:

Mr lateef this dude overrate their party..

Even this mushrooms party have no standard Senate and House of Representatives candidate in the north..

I pity them...
Most northern Christians are pro PDP and also they speak hausas ..
Heart break for obidense go worse well well
Atiku ticket is balanced

Someone just told me authoritatively that they have just 40,000 polling agents, out of the required 270,000. To make matters worse, they don't even have a list of their polling agents. They were asking INEC to provide them with a list which they should be giving to INEC. They are confused lots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2023
Zulum500:
Honestly obi should have joined atiku..
Much easier for his presidency..

Mind you Southeast may vote PDP it Can be a surprise sha..
I don't trust them
This is where I know That you re a joker.

PDP cannot get 25% from any SouthEast state. Stop joking
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Trollronaldo: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2023
inoki247:

Crowd at campaign ground doesn't win an election fine but show me anybody that's ever win an election in Nigeria and is always having a low turn out at campaign ground.....
Let me concentrate on people with real argument and not some rhetorics
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Asgard13: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:
This is how Taraba works.

Taraba is divided into 3, the northern part which has Muslim Fulani, southern is multiethnic and mostly Christians and southern Taraba with Christians.
Taraba vote for Christian candidates, no Muslim wins there unless when Atiku and Buhari both top Muslims contested, there was no top Christian contender. A top Christian in the race will get plenty votes in Taraba.

In 2015, even as Jonathan lost, he won Taraba by the virtue of being a Christian. So Taraba doesn't vote like Borno or Yobe. Stop arguing.

In 2015, Adamawa gave Jonathan 40% because of Christians population. These states are multi ethnic and they don't dance to the tune of core northern states in NW, Borno, Yobe and Gombe.

I know what I am talking about

You don’t know…

Taraba and Adamawa.

But am not here to argue.. PDP will win those states convincingly.. without qualms

That all

This one dey talk Christian’s..
Re: 2023 Election, My Predictions by Zulum500: 10:59am On Feb 14, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Stop dreaming
Mr Yoruba.. most yorubas see it and love him ..
You are an okorosss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Christians Vote Obi, SW Christians Betray Them And Vote Muslim Tickets / Meet Nigeria's Face of Corruption 2010 / Nigeria’s First Lady, Vice President Behind The Enugu Disco Sale Fiasco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.