Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? (9765 Views)

Man Stares At HOT Pears [BREAKING NEWS] / Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2011
What does it mean when someone stares at you without smiling?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Emmyk(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2011
Duh, it can mean anything. Just ask the man.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2011
mama-gee:

Without smiling? Maybe:

1) you remind him of somebody

2) there is something you are doing/wearing/saying which he does not like

3) he is comparing you with another girl that he knows

4) he actually likes and admires you and does not want to show it.

. . .just my guesses
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Scooby1(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2011
grin grin grin @ topic
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by obowunmi(m): 1:09am On Sep 11, 2011
Mama gee is back.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by seedord247(m): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2011
Mama geee.

Any Guy that see your barcelona and your manchester will definitely be imaginably of penetrating inside that place.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by webcam(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2011
the Man Stares At You because you too ugly
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by MrsChima1(f): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2011
Oh my goodness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2011
what is UP with mamagee and these weird azz men staring at her?! lol.

na wa oo!  grin

he either is fantasizing about forking you [size=3pt]or killing you[/size]. one or the other. sheesh!  undecided

webcam:

the Man Stares At You because you too ugly

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by webcam(m): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2011
mrs chima how do you mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Odunnu: 3:37am On Sep 11, 2011
My own Mama da Gee!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 11, 2011
Hasn't she asked this question like four times already?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by SAFO(m): 5:08am On Sep 11, 2011
Trust me, as a man he's probably thinking "gaddam I would tap that"., but don't let your head get too big cuse most men would tap anything on two legs that walks. I take that back, even crippled chicks can get it nowadays.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Mynd44: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2011
He is probably looking in your direction and not at you(well that's if you are cute because if you are not he will just frown)
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by bittatruth(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Hasn't she asked this question like four times already?
she needs to spice it up. . .o retire
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Blackteeth(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
If a man stares at you, it doesnt necessarily mean he loves you or you are too pretty. Take note. In most cases he is just analyzing your features and giving a high or low score in his mind.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Osamabinladin: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2011
He's probably thinking of the compatibility of converting ur haed to ATM!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
That man owes u answer to your question sad sad
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2011
SAFO is always talking about fucking somebody. lipsrsealed

LMAO@the visual of crippled girl trying to situate her legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry

Pardon me chatters! I dey hormonal!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2011
Oh! Not Again!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
bittatruth:
she needs to spice it up. . .o retire

cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by bittatruth(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
^^^Lol
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by paveinc(m): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2011
silly man
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by WebSurfer(m): 11:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
get in b/t ur leg,, or u rem him of a gal he used to date, on the contrary , Love
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Dsage1: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2011
Guys confess,d 1st tin dat came to most men's mind wen stared at a lady is sex.Guys dnt normally stare at girls dey dnt admired/love.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by claremont(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
^^
I agree. The first thing that comes to my mind when I stare at a s-exy lady is s-ex positions, it's a perfectly normal line of thought with its origins way back during the time of evolution. Whether I smile or I frown when staring doesn't change the fact that I got s-ex on my mind! cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by pleep(m): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
mama-gee:

clown.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Ranoscky(m): 4:31am On Sep 13, 2011
D sage:

Guys confess,d 1st tin dat came to most men's mind wen stared at a lady is sex.Guys dnt normally stare at girls dey dnt admired/love.
Word!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by ektbear: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2011
mama-gee again grin cheesy smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by Goldieluks: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Next time walk up to him and ask him. We are not mind readsers.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by bittatruth(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
claremont:

^^
I agree. The first thing that comes to my mind when I stare at a s-exy lady is s-ex positions, it's a perfectly normal line of thought with its origins way back during the time of evolution. Whether I smile or I frown when staring doesn't change the fact that I got s-ex on my mind! cool

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
He is visualising how productive you will be for rituals,

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.