Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Good Women With Sharp Mouth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Women With Sharp Mouth (1621 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Four Women With Kids By The Same Father (Photos) / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ebubeson: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
As good and faithful as you may be as a woman, your sharp mouth can become another problem, and a polite strange woman may take your place if you don't change...

So that your good does not get disregarded, please be polite

2 Likes

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by anthonyuncle(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
most girls are not polite

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Zonefree(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cc;
Ahnie.

Nonsense woman.

2 Likes

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zonefree:
Cc;
Ahnie.

Nonsense woman.
Bro,abeg leave my sister for me cheesy. No be every married woman like her go sabi take nonsense from online trolls wey full nairalad..

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
A good woman won’t have a bad abi sharp mouth

2 Likes

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by LINSAR: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sonnobax15:
Bro,abeg leave my sister for me cheesy. No be every married woman like her go sabi take nonsense from online trolls wey full nairalad..
Na baby mama you dey call married woman.
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Leave Oscar the riffraff from the reef,
Truth's I would always return every biles they throw my way,until they decide to rest.

You see me,except I don't want to answer them,dem never see anything.

Most of these urchins are from toxicz homes,those unfortunate to be father's are dead beats baby daddies,jobless and dirty looking,whose only aim is going about defrauding people.

On a lighter note,how is the old naira heist in warri?
Are you guys feeling the heat?
I was at accessbank yesterday,the fights,no be small o.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Zonefree:
Cc;
My diabetic mother.

Nonsense woman.

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Leave Oscar the riffraff from the reef,
Truth's I would always return every biles they throw my way,until they decide to rest.

You see me,except I don't want to answer them,dem never see anything.

Most of these urchins are from toxicz homes,those unfortunate to be father's are dead beats baby daddies,jobless and dirty looking,whose only aim is going about defrauding people.

On a lighter note,how is the old naira heist in warri?
Are you guys feeling the heat?
I was at accessbank yesterday,the fights,no be small o.
May God help us.
. grin grin. It's well big sis.....

Well, I'm currently in Ughelli for now....Omoh,the whole thing is so frustrating here..... Traders don dey reject the old naira notes,even commercial banks and even filling stations too.....How we(keke riders) wan come do pass like this now? The hunger no be here.....God go see us thru las las cha.

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Candidlady: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2023
what do you mean by sharp mouth... so anyone who is expressive is bad or what..

see that broke fooool called zonefree spewing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Well, I'm currently in Ughelli for now....Omoh,the whole thing is so frustrating here..... Traders don dey reject the old naira notes,even commercial banks and even filling stations too.....How we(keke riders) wan come do pass like this now? The hunger no be here.....God go see us thru las las cha.
I have instructed the guy riding my Keke,never to present old notes again to me as weekly balances.

That was was pushed me to accessbank yesterday to try deposit them into my account,they told me they have stopped collecting it.

I just dey para,I tried bribing my way make I grease dia palms,omorr no body reason my matter.

I don keep the money for down dey wait tam,how e go do with the money nor concern me.

Before you board Keke,the Keke man would asked you shey na new money?

Mehn this period tuff o,mAh no lie you.
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Candidlady:
what do you mean by sharp mouth... so anyone who is expressive is bad or what..

see that broke fooool called zonefree spewing rubbish
Ignore Oscar the unkempt riffraff from the reef.

Hajiya kwana biu,ki na na kwa?
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

I have instructed the guy riding my Keke,never to present old notes again to me as weekly balances.

That was was pushed me to accessbank yesterday to try deposit them into my account,they told me they have stopped collecting it.

I just dey para,I tried bribing my way make I grease dia palms,omorr no body reason my matter.

I don keep the money for down dey wait tam,how e go do with the money nor concern me.

Before you board Keke,the Keke man would asked you shey na new money?

Mehn this period tuff o,mAh no lie you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sis oh, grin grin grin grin. As in en, but just imagine am na,I even went to present my weekly balance on Monday with the old notes too,even the female cashiers wey dey follow me dey laugh all the time no gree reason my face too angry.

But come to think of it sis,if keke riders and okada riders should stop accepting the old notes, wahala go dey oh..... Because patronage go too low...
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Me right now at hustleville
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
The hustle is real,business na your mate,you just have to think outside the box. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by StrongAlphMale: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Which married woman?the said ahnie is a baby mama to one of the guys who banged her and got her pregnant as a result of her hoeing around like the runz woman she is.

She's currently going around screaming she's a strong single mother, thinking we'll feel pity for her here. Kindly tell her we don't Pity hoes and single mothers who has been used and dumped by lots of guys out there. Tell her to take her frustrations and pain elsewhere
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by SenecaTheYonger: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2023
ebubeson:
As good and faithful as you may be as a woman, your sharp mouth can become another problem, and a polite strange woman may take your place if you don't change...

So that your good does not get disregarded, please be polite

Send it to your babe
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sis oh, grin grin grin grin. As in en, but just imagine am na,I even went to present my weekly balance on Monday with the old notes too,even the female cashiers wey dey follow me dey laugh all the time no gree reason my face too angry.

But come to think of it sis,if keke riders and okada riders should stop accepting the old notes, wahala go dey oh..... Because patronage go too low...
This period is better you ask the customers for the new notes,than collecting the old notes, because the old notes are no more accepted.

Let patronage be low e better like that
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Werey never disappoints wink wink cheesy cheesy
StrongAlphMale:

Which married woman?the said ahnie is a baby mama to one of the guys who banged her and got her pregnant as a result of her hoeing around like the runz woman she is.

She's currently going around screaming she's a strong single mother, thinking we'll feel pity for her here. Kindly tell her we don't Pity hoes and single mothers who has been used and dumped by lots of guys out there. Tell her to take her frustrations and pain elsewhere
Occupy till I come.

This your line is STALE nau,you keep repeating it since the last 6rs cheesy cheesy

Wahala for who nor get sense cheesy wink wink wink
Wahala wahala wahala

This is how you behave when you smoke indian hempon empty stomach
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by StrongAlphMale: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:
Werey never disappoints wink wink cheesy cheesy
Occupy till I come.

This your line is STALE nau,you keep repeating it since the last 6rs cheesy cheesy

Wahala for who nor get sense cheesy wink wink wink
Wahala wahala wahala

This is how you behave when you smoke indian hempon empty stomach
Lolzzz

Pains.

Counter our facts by posting your marriage certificate, traditional marriage pictures.

If e sure for you post your marriage certificate along with your traditional marriage pictures. If you like go find person wey go edit am send give u, we'll still catch you. Old evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

This period is better you ask the customers for the new notes,than collecting the old notes, because the old notes are no more accepted.

Let patronage be low e better like that

. grin grin. I hear...but na wa oh...
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

. I don't have your time this morning...But please for the sake of your sanity, take your frustrations else where and leave ahnie alone..she ain't the cause of your wahala in life... thanks and have a great day..
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Pains.

Counter our facts by posting your marriage certificate, traditional marriage pictures. Otherwise shut up and stop disgracing yourself online.
You see why I said, you're sick?
You just shown how sick you are cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Oya post your mama own,infact your sisters own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see why I told you to stop confusing me for your mother.

Ediot you should be happy that I m replying you,you suppose frame all my replies.

You are really sick and sadly there's nothing anybody can do to help you,your problem is ancestral.i must have really hurt you deep,infact I left a scar in your soul.

Who you be that I would need validation from you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Taaa thunder strikes you dead,I told you before,and I still telling you again,check yourself into a psychiatric home.

Your punchlines are weak like the pubic hairs in your mamas CUNT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. I don't have your time this morning...But please for the sake of your sanity, take your frustrations else where and leave ahnie alone..she ain't the cause of your wahala in life... thanks and have a great day..

I bin think say na normal human this squirrel be o,see how I dey fall my hand dey reply ham cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy

The man is obviously sick,I give up on him,all these small small joysticks boys sending mentions for urgent 2ks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun needs to vent nairaland from these decorated black belt urchins.

I said it before this is what you get,when you smoke indian hemp on empty stomach.

Strongalphamale,pls go get a job.you stinks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

I bin think say na normal human this squirrel be o,see how I dey fall my hand dey reply ham cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy

The man is obviously sick,I give up on him,all these small small joysticks boys sending mentions for urgent 2ks cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seun needs to vent nairaland from these decorated black belt urchins.

I said it before this is what you get,when you smoke indian hemp on empty stomach.

Strongalphamale,pls go get a job.you stinks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
. grin grin grin. Free that nigha... he's just catching cruise but he no know say na himself he dey fool like this.
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Weakalphamale come and work for me, at least it would keep you off from the streets n gambling shops,no be to dey wear slipper and yellow socks upandan dey Waka like fresh craze cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plantain dey talk,banana wan even still talk cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Abobby coman work for me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bring your mother along.

And lastly....change your narrative about me,it's too weak.
Look for another lies to add to it,it's not werking cheesy cheesy.

If you really want to know me....ask sienna,you still be small pikin for nairaland,now run along and go wash your stinky pubic hairs.

Monkey!!!
Na me dey breathe,na you dey zuzu
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. grin grin grin. Free that nigha... he's just catching cruise but he no know say na himself he dey fool like this.
Emefiele just left the chat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Sonnobax15(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2023
ahnie:

Emefiele just left the chat cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Sis what's the update? I heard the court case has been adjourned to Feb. 22th..Does that mean the Old notes will still be accepted as a legal tender? I dey confused angry
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2023
I swear I have one like this currently.. Good woman with sharp mouth... but I still prefer bad character to a Big cheat
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by Emu4u2c: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:

Wow Keke Rider for naira land....I would love to meet with you.. I'm fascinated...by the way I stay in udu Rd
Urhobo wa do
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by dollytino4real(f): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:
I swear I have one like this currently.. Good woman with sharp mouth... but I still prefer bad character to a Big cheat
guy u dey area like dis u 4get ur person
Re: Good Women With Sharp Mouth by ahnie: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Sis what's the update? I heard the court case has been adjourned to Feb. 22th..Does that mean the Old notes will still be accepted as a legal tender? I dey confused angry
These drabs are nothing but confused bunch of doofus.

This Their adjournment yaff taya me.
Concerning the old notes,I have stopped accepting it,and also instructed my worker to do same,I operated mainly on transfers for now.

So I don't know if by any chance,welda the old notes would still be used as a means of legal tender.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Was Giving Me Monthly Allowance When I Lost My Job – Man Reveals / Actor Chidi Ike: I Believe In Abstinence And My Goal Is To Marry As A Virgin / It Look Like Relationships Is Declining I Confirm This Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.