Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia (19085 Views)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by HitRun(m): 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Not true. Peter Obi is the most loved man in Nigeria right now and he no dey give shishi.

To have been loved, he needed to be visible. To be visible he needed money. No be to give people money only require you to get money.

No be cowries he use de travel up and down the campaign now. All those statistics he de quote, e no de fall from heaven now, people de do de work. He went to Egypt to see how their power system works, no be mango leaves he use for all de travel expense. He needed money to get to where he is today.

Let me ask you, who is the presidential candidate of NRM party. I bet you don’t know. You know why? He is not visible.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by tnerro1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
If you no get money and you get fine girlfriend and u come get friend wey get money, hmmmmmm, it’s only a matter of time oooooo. The girl will offer him her hoe with cost attached

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by constancefriday(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2023

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadarasBlade:

But not every resourceful person makes it, you can agree with me that there are people who aren't slackers in anyway but yet aren't wealthy. What then should they do, avoid women for the rest of their lives?

Wealth is not for everyone.

Some people never get to a state in their life
where they can even taste wealth.

Some people make great wealth but due to
mismanagement they loose their wealth.

Whoever is really going to enjoy wealth is going
to have to make it first, maintain it and grow it,
only then can one really enjoy wealth.

Money management and Financial Education are
as important as having the ability to make money.

Mind you, the process of making great wealth is
Very, very boring.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Truthshscrazy: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
cool
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Memphitz357: 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
pocohantas:
Nedu is really driving traffic to his Podcast. Man and woman matter sells.
And he keeps using well known prostitutes for his skits. I don f**k 3 out of those gals wey he dey frequently use.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by MrBroke(m): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
dollytino4real:
Dis his divorce tin don open him eyes wella! Love dey cost my dear!!

You mean pussy is cheap grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by jaxxy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Welcome to 21st Century Naija Love, Bro.

For our Nigerian Girls, a 'True Lover' is one who Spends Heavily on them (Even if he lies, cheats, Beats her,etc) 🤨

Even ur Idol, Davido is loved by most Naija Ladies because he spends hard on Ladies, smiley

Unlike Wizkid and Burnaboy.
Our Naija Ladies do NOT like those two@All. sad

davido is loved for spending that's a general kind of love anyone will have for sm1 who helps others. However davido is love more because of the joy he brings through his music.

People loved Davido b4 he started giving to people.

Burna is liked for his music bt not loved as such. U can give money and still not be loved if people think ure a bad or disrespectful person.

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
True talk.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Justmesagi: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fact!
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Wotowotoman: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
marlow1962:
That's what the society has made it be, and everyone is comfortable with it. Bitches having fun now, but when tayad they start looking for God fearing already made man.
I will never buy love and I will never beg for love, if you can't love me cus I don't have all the most expensive shits peter or Jude has, then stay your lane and don't love me at all.

Please sir, were you born in 1962 just after independence in 1960? If so, I think your problems are way bigger than bitches 😕
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by reddingtonblack: 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
As at when I was dating my girlfriend then, now my wife.

The truth then was that, I don't even have money to buy 100 recharge card for her talk less of given her any tangible money, but she stood by me.

Even if we are not there yet, we are not where we used to be.

I've learnt not to generalize.

You are indeed luck cos two out of every 100 men that married in these naija of today go get such luck.

When 90% act in a particular way it hard not to generalize, but your point stands sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by tonididdy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Very true unless u want go marry for village ( that is village wey nor get light or radio oh)

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by GUNITGuy: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Time has not come a time would come most ladies would look for even broke men they no go see..........
Like I said we are setting a precedence we can't sustain..... ........
Love built on money and Sex can't stand the test of time .... Beauty fades ....money can come and go and moreover no man who knows you love him because of his money would ever take you serious ..get ready for what comes on such relationship..... cheating, loveless marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Ireportlive: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Relationship requires money

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by yom2(m): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Finally, finally, I saw one man wey dey talk truth and wey get the right perspective to issues. The rest are just hypocrites or sentimental.. That pef and jeans and time out in d eatery or any where at all na money u dey take run am.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by klawaaa: 12:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Brownshoe: 12:59am On Feb 15, 2023
The matter tire the matter my brother! and them no know say salary wey never enter don finish, o sun mi o.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by madjune(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2023
Don't generalize..

Peter Obi no give anybody shishi but still, all man love him except urchins.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2023
Triangles1:
Even you as human being wl not enjoy dis life without money you will hate yourself if there's no money.

If you don't have money hide your face or go to local village slowpoke champion and look for love.

9ja mind set has beclouded your Brain money is only king in Nigeria with normal basic work you will enjoy normal standard life in abroad. Money is not everything Bill Gate wife left him for a teacher na only Nigeria poor man no coke life.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by sofiscatedmoron: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Na wetin ur brain tell u
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Omitola009: 1:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Do you need confirm work now on any of these you can call/WhatsApp +2348111394969
Fruit Of The Womb...
WhatsApp +2348111394969
Get Rich Without Ritual
Hookup beads 
Document issues 
Financial Breakthrough
Pussy sweetener 
No shot off life
No human blood sacrifice
Fibroid
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Power to control
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Stroke
Sickle cell
Impotency
Win Court case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Get Your Love Back +2348111394969
WhatsApp +2348111394969…..And don’t forget that seeing is believing
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by meobizy(f): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2023
Nedu with another high IQ observation. Nairaland should employ him.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by emmaodet: 3:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Oowel:
Very true, money is a must in relationship like it or not, not money that's to come but the one that's readily available otherwise it'll look like village people are after your relationship...

lol

We all go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by emmaodet: 3:06am On Feb 15, 2023
jaxxy:
That is sad and wrong. it means what we have in Nigeria is transactional relationships not love.

You Do not/Cannot pay money for love.

What is Love?

Because i don't think any exist to be fair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Truvelisback(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Enny2013:
There's stl no love like mother's. mother's love costs nothing.
We stl hv Lot of Romance without finance though. When u date an independent n comfortable lady,u will testify...

U have a point.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Triangles1(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

9ja mind set has beclouded your Brain money is only king in Nigeria with normal basic work you will enjoy normal standard life in abroad. Money is not everything Bill Gate wife left him for a teacher na only Nigeria poor man no coke life.

Mumu always want to sound smart, if you don't have money to buy data would you able to come online, even in abroad that you're talking about we have poor people.

Besides, what brings 9ja to this topic?
Abroad have good government so comparing them with Africa is another story, if you don't talk money in Africa you're talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by henrydav: 3:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
Not true. Peter Obi is the most loved man in Nigeria right now and he no dey give shishi.

Not everyone has the mental capacity to recognize fake news, but some people willingly choose to be stupid
Even wazobia brought the news yesterday morning the man they said he gave 2bilion came out openly and said it is a fake news that he is not aware of the money.that he never mate Obi one on one
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by oladele00(m): 4:03am On Feb 15, 2023
I was deeply loved by my girlfriend when I had nothing. She was always there even when I was in school. From her Small Garri business, she helped to sponsor my education, and today, she is enjoying all she did. Believe me, real love still exists. She was deeply in love with the broke me. I do wonder how she loves someone that can't even afford a 100 naira recharge card, torn and faded dresses, etc. That you have been meeting ladies that are moved by money doesn't make all relationships monetarily based. Now, we are happily married and that boy with faded dresses is now living large. She never underrated my little beginning. How many of you can start from scratch with a man? Absolutely no one can do that except my lady.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14am On Feb 15, 2023
Madness? People are calling sex, love.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by vickydevoka(m): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2023
dollytino4real:
Dis his divorce tin don open him eyes wella! Love dey cost my dear!!
I try falling in love with a poor lady I couldn't. I see every poor humble lady as a pretender

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by vickydevoka(m): 4:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Very true, cus I hardly see a girl that genuinely love me now that I'm struggling,.

No wonder rich dude always treat them like trash because they love where there is money.
If u see she got Don turn 35. Buy when I was in North Omo dem like me with small change. Buh for east no body go love u. Y I think say igbo gals no de marry.

Oluwa bless me with money..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Capital FEMI Sings To Rita Dominic / Checkout This Throwback Of Dbanj And Tunde Ednut ( Photo) / Why I Don't Do Giveaways Online - Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.