Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia (19122 Views)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Steve0979(m): 4:53am On Feb 15, 2023
oladele00:
I was deeply loved by my girlfriend when I had nothing. She was always there even when I was in school. From her Small Garri business, she helped to sponsor my education, and today, she is enjoying all she did. Believe me, real love still exists. She was deeply in love with the broke me. I do wonder how she loves someone that can't even afford a 100 naira recharge card, torn and faded dresses, etc. That you have been meeting ladies that are moved by money doesn't make all relationships monetarily based. Now, we are happily married and that boy with faded dresses is now living large. She never underrated my little beginning. How many of you can start from scratch with a man? Absolutely no one can do that except my lady.
guy gerrout

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by vickydevoka(m): 4:53am On Feb 15, 2023
AZControversial:
undecided
Love is one thing, a woman's loyalty to a man's fat pocket is another.

Stop abusing the word 'love'. Some people never learn.

Give her attraction or attention towards you and your money another name ..... not love.

Rephrase what you wrote.

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by vickydevoka(m): 4:53am On Feb 15, 2023
kenedyx:

Real "I love you" for a woman is when she's climaxing. I don't know of anyone else.
Exactly
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Fearyourcreator: 5:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Oowel:
Very true, money is a must in relationship like it or not, not money that's to come but the one that's readily available otherwise it'll look like village people are after your relationship...
The marriage no dey make sense... Any little monetary problem betrayal follows straight

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Fearyourcreator: 5:07am On Feb 15, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
As at when I was dating my girlfriend then, now my wife.

The truth then was that, I don't even have money to buy 100 recharge card for her talk less of given her any tangible money, but she stood by me.

Even if we are not there yet, we are not where we used to be.

I've learnt not to generalize.
Love superceeds ... Cus love is unconditional... It will keep people going even in difficult situations... May you guys stick together till old in good health and wealth... You have paid the dues ... Keep reaping it

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by AZControversial(m): 5:15am On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=vickydevoka post=120917686][/quote]

As long as money's involved, it ain't love. It's something else.

Clear enough?
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Fearyourcreator: 5:18am On Feb 15, 2023
southsouthking:
Nedu, will you love yourself without having money?
We’re not in the 80’s or 90’s anymore.
Na why marriage dey break like egg... Cus its all based on material things

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Chetas81(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2023
And when the money not available they run away from you to become single mothers
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Chetas81(m): 6:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na why marriage dey break like egg... Cus its all based on material things
Single mothers every corner still looking for love
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by 9jaRealist: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
https://igberetvnews.com/1438956/cant-love-nigeria-without-money-nedu-wazobia/

“You can’t have love in Nigeria without money” is the standard LOSERS’ ANTHEM! grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Oduduwa707: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2023
Onyeigbo10000:
Very true, cus I hardly see a girl that genuinely love me now that I'm struggling,.

No wonder rich dude always treat them like trash because they love where there is money.

Oluwa bless me with money..

You go broke las las... undecided
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by oladele00(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Steve0979:
guy gerrout
Sorry bro, I share in your pain.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by marlow1962(m): 8:16am On Feb 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Please sir, were you born in 1962 just after independence in 1960? If so, I think your problems are way bigger than bitches 😕
Bitches are not my problem, they will never be my problem.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by aestake: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Reinamaria:

You wish I was referring to men only, right?

Just so you know, women are more likely earners than men!
No be to earn, na to spend we dey Tok.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Fearyourcreator: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Single mothers every corner still looking for love
Lol
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Treassured: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
As at when I was dating my girlfriend then, now my wife.

The truth then was that, I don't even have money to buy 100 recharge card for her talk less of given her any tangible money, but she stood by me.

Even if we are not there yet, we are not where we used to be.

I've learnt not to generalize.

Awwww this Is so lovely.

Hello, Can I schedule a meeting with you and your gorgeous wife.

I would like to meet her personally so I can confirmed what you posted. Thanks.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Treassured: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Regardless of his Message.

I will never be with any woman who loves me because of my money and material things.

1.The best time to choose a Woman who will choose you back Is during your struggling days.

2.Another option Is, Let's assume you are made. Pretend like you are an Average Guy still struggling.

Anything apart from these methods. Na OYO you dey as a Man. Anything you see, You take am like that Afterwards.

PS:I don't mean you as a Man to be broke to the extent that you can't even Afford Basic Things and Take good care of yourself.

Let's be guided.

Some Couples are very much Aware they are both deceiving themselves and they are together because of some benefits whatsoever.

But As for me If I can't find genuine love, Then Single Life It Is for me. It's as Simple as that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by dollytino4real(f): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

I try falling in love with a poor lady I couldn't. I see every poor humble lady as a pretender
U poor u no come humble n.a. hunger go kee u as a girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by dollytino4real(f): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2023
MrBroke:

You mean pussy is cheap grin
yes pussy can be cheap but true love is expensive
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Reinamaria(f): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
aestake:

No be to earn, na to spend we dey Tok.

You mean women don't spend their own money? Clarify please.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
This valentine really favored the guys, as there are perfect excuses lined up for no show, cash trapped in the banks, fuels queues and vawulence everywhere. The best place to spend this years valentine is in the church.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by aestake: 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Reinamaria:

You mean women don't spend their own money? Clarify please.
Yep! 90% of them.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Reinamaria(f): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
aestake:

Yep! 90% of them.

What proof do you have to backup your claim?
Have you been with all women?
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by vickydevoka(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
dollytino4real:
U poor u no come humble n.a. hunger go kee u as a girl
Ya. Finally I go still marry a humble lady irrespective of the background. But I go use prayer follow am

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by aestake: 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Reinamaria:

What proof do you have to backup your claim?
Have you been with all women?
Yes....sampling isn't about being with every element of what you are investigating. Is it? Proof: My money is mine and his is ours! Women eh!
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by OvertheTop(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
AndrewTate:
plot twist!
What you get with the said “money” is far from love…

He actually meant "with Money, you Get any Woman... you want."
He didnt really mean "Love"
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by achimendy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by achimendy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
JoeEeL:
Am I right?

Hahahahahahahaha

Very correct o .

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by OvertheTop(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
olisaEze:
Where’s the lie there?? undecided Even all those "God when" & "God am I a piece of wood" crying upandan on Social media girls will slam the door on your loving face fast if you ever darken their doorsteps with nothing worthwhile in your pockets! Their 'God when' is not for broke boys still passing through the shadow of the valley of life experience. When you make it through and the table has finally been set in the presence of your enemies, then you can come calling so she can help you pepper the enemies on ur behalf.... with ur money! grin

and just Hope you don't experience another Downturn......
she go JAPA N

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Danisaint112(m): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
JoeEeL:
Am I right?

Financial stable get level and yours too get level.
How rich you both are will determine.
If she is richer than you and say she loves you then there is a possibility she does.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by yom2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

9ja mind set has beclouded your Brain money is only king in Nigeria with normal basic work you will enjoy normal standard life in abroad. Money is not everything Bill Gate wife left him for a teacher na only Nigeria poor man no coke life.
same people way dey say money is not every thing, na same people dey stingy and value money pas o. And same people made it to be everything and thus created d rat race. That abroad wey u dey talk do u know d basics that has been provided to lessen the pressure of survival?.. Try go broke in Nigeria for 1 year so that u can be able to reconcile.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by dollytino4real(f): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ya. Finally I go still marry a humble lady irrespective of the background. But I go use prayer follow am
u said the right words (prayers)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Looking Dapper In Pink Suit / Uche Jumbo Looks Fabulous In A Prints Kaftan (photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.