Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia (19127 Views)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by obinna58(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2023
oladele00:
I was deeply loved by my girlfriend when I had nothing. She was always there even when I was in school. From her Small Garri business, she helped to sponsor my education, and today, she is enjoying all she did. Believe me, real love still exists. She was deeply in love with the broke me. I do wonder how she loves someone that can't even afford a 100 naira recharge card, torn and faded dresses, etc. That you have been meeting ladies that are moved by money doesn't make all relationships monetarily based. Now, we are happily married and that boy with faded dresses is now living large. She never underrated my little beginning. How many of you can start from scratch with a man? Absolutely no one can do that except my lady.
You were deceived, your future was obviously predictable which is why she stayed
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by JoeEeL(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Danisaint112:

Financial stable get level and yours too get level.
How rich you both are will determine.
If she is richer than you and say she loves you then there is a possibility she does.

Word.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by JoeEeL(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
achimendy:

Hahahahahahahaha

Very correct o .

U sabi.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Memphitz357:

And he keeps using well known prostitutes for his skits. I don f**k 3 out of those gals wey he dey frequently use.
Tell me something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is the PRETTIEST: Caroline Ekanem Vs. Nadia Buari / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi / Ufuoma McDermott And Her Kids Looks Adorable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.