Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia (19073 Views)

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man / Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Nedu Wazobia Marries Funmi, His Second Marriage, See Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by VinnyBaba: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay fully Agrees with dis Guy.🤔😒

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Tokz2002: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Nedu's failed marriage has damaged him.
He should get counseling.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Karleb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Same applies to women too.

Many of them are just okay with not being the only chick.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by bonnyhope: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Na today una de know

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Osidazz19: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Not true. Peter Obi is the most loved man in Nigeria right now and he no dey give shishi.

Not everyone has the mental capacity to recognize fake news, but some people willingly choose to be stupid

If fake news lands on your nose, you won't even be able to see it.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Adexgentle005(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Know this and know peace!
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by gammarays1: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Enny2013:
But, mother's love costs nothing.

Cost 9 months pregnancy

How many mothers will show same love to children not theirs?
Why are they abusing maids?

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by atdscentofwater: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
hustlers every where, no play my people jare
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by MadarasBlade(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinamaria:
You as a person, do you like yourself being broke? undecided
Why would you want to add to your burden by venturing into a relationship?
Na mumu wey broke dey fall in love.

For ladies too abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Reinamaria(f): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
As at when I was dating my girlfriend then, now my wife.

The truth then was that, I don't even have money to buy 100 recharge card for her talk less of given her and tangible money, but she stood by me.

Even if we are not there yet, we are not where we used to be.

I've learnt not to generalize.

Good for you.

Don't betray her.

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by VinnyBaba: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
jaxxy:
That is sad and wrong. it means what we have in Nigeria is transactional relationships not love.

You Do not/Cannot pay money for love.

Welcome to 21st Century Naija Love, Bro.

For our Nigerian Girls, a 'True Lover' is one who Spends Heavily on them (Even if he lies, cheats, Beats her,etc) 🤨

Even ur Idol, Davido is loved by most Naija Ladies because he spends hard on Ladies, smiley

Unlike Wizkid and Burnaboy.
Our Naija Ladies do NOT like those two@All. sad

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by franchasng: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Stop blaming Nigerian girls, it is not their fault, this thing has to do with our Nigerian culture and tradition.

In Nigeria we don't practice gender equality from birth starting from our homes. We teach our male kids to become breadwinners from childhood and teach our female kids to focus on being pious, looking beautiful, learning how to cook, how to organize the home and how to complement the male.

If truly Nigerian guys want a change in all these, we must start from the family settings, starting from our individual homes by teaching our daughters, our sisters, nieces, etc how to be independent, how not to rely on men for anything, and then we must also teach the boys same and then the boys must be ready to play the roles we believe are meant for girls and not expect a girl that serves them food, clean their house, do chores.

Whiteman's culture no sweet lets not envy them.

Why our guys are complaining is because of bad economy as a result of successive useless leaders and failed governments like Buhari and APC that have made Nigeria a hell for young men.

If Nigeria's economy is booming with good jobs available for able bodied youths willing to work and business opportunities available for those willing to be self employed, believe me, you guys wont even complain about all these.

Blame Nigerian failed leaders not the Nigerian girls on this one abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
A Man's ability to acquire resources is one of his
most important qualities.

Infact, resourcefulness is a desirable trait in any
human being whether Man or Woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Reinamaria(f): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
MadarasBlade:

For ladies too abi?

Of course.
The person there was intentional.

It's only on nairaland that ladies are liabilities.
Even though ladies are more likely earners through their skills than men.
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by RighChannel: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
True talk, Nigerian ladies are Owo epo, ese eiye, ofon, ole, criminal, thieves, etc all dey know is money, awon moda4ka
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by biafranrealson: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
Your theory is wrong
Psquare marriage, oyakhilome marriage , Tonto dike marriage, Kim Kardashian marriage etc all crashed.
Money was in excess

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Enny2013(f): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
gammarays1:

Cost 9 months pregnancy

How many mothers will show same love to children not theirs?
Why are they abusing maids?
No vex!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by abidem4real: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by MadarasBlade(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
TheMaterialist:
A Man's ability to acquire resources is one of his
most important qualities.

Infact, resourcefulness is a desirable trait in any
human being whether Man or Woman.

But not every resourceful person makes it, you can agree with me that there are people who aren't slackers in anyway but yet aren't wealthy. What then should they do, avoid women for the rest of their lives?

6 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by AndrewTate(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
plot twist!
What you get with the said “money” is far from love…

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by MadarasBlade(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
franchasng:
Stop blaming Nigerian girls, it is not their fault, this thing has to do with our Nigerian culture and tradition.

In Nigeria we don't practice gender equality from birth starting from our homes. We teach our male kids to become breadwinners from childhood and teach our female kids to focus on being pious, looking beautiful, learning how to cook, how to organize the home and how to complement the male.

If truly Nigerian guys want a change in all these, we must start from the family settings, starting from our individual homes by teaching our daughters, our sisters, nieces, etc how to be independent, how not to rely on men for anything, and then we must also teach the boys same and then the boys must be ready to play the roles we believe are meant for girls and not expect a girl that serves them food, clean their house, do chores.

Whiteman's culture no sweet lets not envy them.

Why our guys are complaining is because of bad economy as a result of successive useless leaders and failed governments like Buhari and APC that have made Nigeria a hell for young men.

If Nigeria's economy is booming with good jobs available for able bodied youths willing to work and business opportunities available for those willing to be self employed, believe me, you guys wont even complain about all these.

Blame Nigerian failed leaders not the Nigerian girls on this one abeg

Even in foreign countries, women are hypergamous, it has nothing to do with the government. How many women marry men they are better than financially?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by SPRINCE001: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
Shit shit shit, This is some real shit

Nothing but the truth, You need lot of money to make your relationship thrive. Even you yourself will love it that way
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by kay29000(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Am I right?

Lol. This made me laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by chaseblack(m): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
Reinamaria:
You as a person, do you like yourself being broke? undecided
Why would you want to add to your burden by venturing into a relationship?
Na mumu wey broke dey fall in love.

I hope this your opinion is talking to both the man and the woman

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by Reinamaria(f): 10:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
chaseblack:

I hope this your opinion is talking to both the man and the woman

You wish I was referring to men only, right?

Just so you know, women are more likely earners than men!
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by AZControversial(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
undecided
Love is one thing, a woman's loyalty to a man's fat pocket is another.

Stop abusing the word 'love'. Some people never learn.

Give her attraction or attention towards you and your money another name ..... not love.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by buharibanjo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thanks for telling us today
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by kenedyx: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Am I right?

Real "I love you" for a woman is when she's climaxing. I don't know of anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by tiswell(m): 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
JoeEeL:
Am I right?
YEA

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by olisaEze(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Where’s the lie there?? undecided Even all those "God when" & "God am I a piece of wood" crying upandan on Social media girls will slam the door on your loving face fast if you ever darken their doorsteps with nothing worthwhile in your pockets! Their 'God when' is not for broke boys still passing through the shadow of the valley of life experience. When you make it through and the table has finally been set in the presence of your enemies, then you can come calling so she can help you pepper the enemies on ur behalf.... with ur money! grin

6 Likes

Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by shimolv: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Re: You Can’t Have Love In Nigeria Without Money - Nedu Wazobia by olaxm: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
This Nedu is mumu. It better to Find that favor from God with nothing rather than using money to look for God favor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Esoro Bags An Endorsement Deal With Perfume Empire / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? / 'Stay There Dey Vex While I Keep Getting Paid' Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.