Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Come and see Messiah!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come and see Messiah!!! (2458 Views)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

It’s a fact that you are a jewish slave, see how you hurriedly tanakh like you are doing something meaningful.
You are mentally barren.
How many Americans are Christians now?

My big D will kill you and your useless Lion of Judah that only exist in a forged and edited jewish books gotten from unknown sources if you don’t repent from your ignorance, yahweh worshipper.

your daddy is mentally dead
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

your daddy is mentally dead

Your worthless father is a jewish slave and have no brain just like your retarded Lion of Judah.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Your worthless father is a jewish slave and have no brain just like your retarded Lion of Judah.

you are answerable, dog grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

you are answerable, dog grin grin

You are a jewish slave, worthless thing like your father, both slaves worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are a jewish slave, worthless thing like your father, both slaves worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂

you are mentally weak. There is no insult in all you're saying. You're just a poor sick homeless puppy grin, you're not worth my time. Who in the world is not a Jewish slave, abi are you not a goyim? ode leleyi sha
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

you are mentally weak. There is no insult in all you're saying. You're just a poor sick homeless puppy grin, you're not worth my time. Who in the world is not a Jewish slave, abi are you not a goyim? ode leleyi sha

You are mentally barren.. You are an unfortunate worthless slave that’s only purpose is to worship “Lion of Judah”.
You are a lowlife worthless slave that thinks everyone is a slave like his father, I don’t blame you, that’s what your family know, enslaved generation.
A barren dog is more worthy than your father.
Oloriburuku eranko leleyi oo 😂😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

You are mentally barren.. You are an unfortunate worthless slave that’s only purpose is to worship “Lion of Judah”.
You are a lowlife, worthless slave that thinks everyone is a slave like his father, I don’t blame you, that’s what your family know, enslaved generation.
Oloriburuku eranko leleyi oo 😂😂

Quoting you for posterity. You are answerable grin grin

fool
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:

Quoting you for posterity. You are answerable grin grin

fool

Worthless Slave, you and your worthless father can keep worshipping “Lion of Judah”.
“Posterity” riddled with ignorance cheesy, your eye go clear soon

Oloriburuku eranko jatijati 😁

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Worthless Slave, you and your worthless father can keep worshipping “Lion of Judah”.
“Posterity” riddled with ignorance cheesy, your eye go clear soon

Oloriburuku eranko jatijati 😁

You will pay

All these recorded against you grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
MrPresident1:
I will take you on a step by step journey to find Christ, the Messiah

Jewish slave, what’s the origin of the word “messiah”.
You will die in your ignorance, worshipping “Lion of Judah” bwahahahah 😂😂

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

You will die worshipping “Lion of Judah”.

Your ignorance will make you a slave till you pass it down to your children, family of jewish slaves.😂😂

I could ask thunder to break your neck, you know cheesy tear your head from your neck grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Maynman:

Empty barrel like your father and your Lion of Judah 😂😂
Weak tactics of a jewish slave lwmkd 😁

Hin dey enter your body wella, eranko jati jati

I could instruct thunder to wring your neck you know cheesy

Whatever is inside you, and you the willing vessel, are in trouble grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Lamentations 2:5 KJV
The Lord was as an enemy: he hath swallowed up Israel, he hath swallowed up all her palaces: he hath destroyed his strong holds, and hath increased in the daughter of Judah mourning and lamentation.

Jeremiah 12:7 KJV
I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.

Lamentations 3:40-41 KJV
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord. [41] Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens

Lamentations 3:45-46 KJV
Thou hast made us as the offscouring and refuse in the midst of the people. [46] All our enemies have opened their mouths against us.

Psalm 80:4-5 KJV
[4] O Lord God of hosts, how long wilt thou be angry against the prayer of thy people? [5] Thou feedest them with the bread of tears; and givest them tears to drink in great measure.

Lamentations 3:40-41 KJV
Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the Lord. [41] Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens.

Psalm 80:19 KJV
Turn us again, O Lord God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Psalm 149:6-9 KJV
Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; [7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; [8] To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; [9] To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2023
Isaiah 54:10-14 KJV
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. [11] O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. [12] And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. [13] And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord ; and great shall be the peace of thy children. [14] In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 54:10-14 KJV
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. [11] O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. [12] And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. [13] And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord ; and great shall be the peace of thy children. [14] In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Enslaved life.. grin

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

Enslaved life.. grin

How's this an insult grin

You yourself, are you not a goyim?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

How's this an insult grin

You yourself, are you not a goyim?

Who said it’s an insult?
That’s what you are, a worthless jewish slave grin

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

Who said it’s an insult?
That’s what you are, a worthless jewish slave grin

I am not denying grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

I am not denying grin grin

Very well, Jewish Slave like your Father both worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂
Enslaved Family
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

Very well, Jewish Slave like your Father both worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂
Enslaved Family

Is this the hardest you can go?
You've not even started the insults grin cheesy
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

Is this the hardest you can go?
You've not even started the insults grin cheesy
Is this your best comeback?
Who said it’s an insult?
It’s a fact that you and your worthless father are jewish slaves worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂
Enslaved Family
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

Is this your best comeback?
Who said it’s an insult?
It’s a fact that you and your worthless father are jewish slaves worshipping “Lion of Judah” 😂😂
Enslaved Family

cum harrderr!!! grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

cum harrderr!!! grin grin

Tell your father and “Lion of Judah” to suck my D faster and deeper 😂😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

Tell your father and “Lion of Judah” to suck my D faster and deeper 😂😂

harrderrrrrr grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

harrderrrrrr grin

And Deeperrrr in your father and “Lion of Judah” mouth 😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Maynman:

And Deeperrrr in your father and “Lion of Judah” mouth 😂

The captives of the mighty will be redeemed grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
MrPresident1:

The captives of the mighty will be redeemed grin grin

The slaves of “Lion of Judah” will remain in their captivity till they die 😂😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Habakkuk 2:3 KJV
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Isaiah 51:14-16 KJV
The captive exile hasteneth that he may be loosed, and that he should not die in the pit, nor that his bread should fail. [15] But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name. [16] And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What About First Fruit? / Reality Check=> How Practical Are The Teachings Of Jesus The Christ? / Music :: Victor Olayeni - Kabi O Osi O [lyrics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.