Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Come and see Messiah!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come and see Messiah!!! (2460 Views)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Prove that Abraham is 'Jewish' mythology

Why do you believe in jewish mythology?

Is oduduwa a “yoruba” mythology?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

Why do you believe in jewish mythology?

Is oduduwa a “yoruba” mythology?

Prove that Oduduwa is 'Yoruba' mythology
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Let’s ask scholars.
Abraham, In Sarah wife of Abraham: Fairy tale or real history? Gerard Gertoux, reviews the early scholarship that sought to demonstrate the historicity of Abraham, and then concludes:

Not only has archaeology not proven a single event of the patriarchal traditions to be historical, it has not shown any of the traditions to be likely. Indeed all the recent research tends to go in one direction: debunking the biblical narrative.

A professor of archaeology at Tel Aviv University, wrote a cover story for Haaretz in 1999 in which he reached similar conclusions following the same methodology; Herzog noted also that some of these findings have been accepted by the majority of scholars and archaeologists for years and even decades, even though they have only recently begun to make a dent in the awareness of the general public.

Why do you believe and base your life on jewish mythology?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

Let’s ask scholars.
Abraham, In Sarah wife of Abraham: Fairy tale or real history? Gerard Gertoux, reviews the early scholarship that sought to demonstrate the historicity of Abraham, and then concludes:

Not only has archaeology not proven a single event of the patriarchal traditions to be historical, it has not shown any of the traditions to be likely. Indeed all the recent research tends to go in one direction: debunking the biblical narrative.

A professor of archaeology at Tel Aviv University, wrote a cover story for Haaretz in 1999 in which he reached similar conclusions following the same methodology; Herzog noted also that some of these findings have been accepted by the majority of scholars and archaeologists for years and even decades, even though they have only recently begun to make a dent in the awareness of the general public.

I do not accept your sources and scholars. They are dubious cheesy

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

I do not accept your sources and scholars. They are dubious cheesy

They bring your own non-dubious sources and scholars with ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCE to counter it, are you empty like yahweh? cheesy

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

They bring your own non-dubious sources and scholars with ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCE to counter it, are you empty like yahweh? cheesy

Your sources are dubious

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your sources are dubious

They bring your own non-dubious sources and scholars with ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCES to counter it, are you empty like yahweh? cheesy

Why do you believe and base your life on forged and edited books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS?

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

They bring your own non-dubious sources and scholars with ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCES to counter it, are you empty like yahweh? cheesy

Why do you believe and base your life on forged and edited books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS?

Your sources are dubious cheesy

Let them use your sources to swear in the president of America and we will accept them as 'Archeological and historical' evidence

Is America no more a nation of science, archeological, and historical evidence?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Let them use your sources to swear in the president of America and we will accept them as 'Archeological and historical' evidence

They bring your own non-dubious sources and scholars with ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCES to counter it, are you empty like yahweh? grin

Is archeological and historical evidences a OATH?
Why are you talking like an illiterate? You are lost!

If you claim that President Buhari is the first America president that’s when ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND HISTORICAL EVIDENCES will be use.

You are not coherent again, that’s what religion and belief does cheesy
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Is Tel Aviv in America? You’ve become empty like yahweh.

Dumb Yahweh worshipper cheesy
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

Is Tel Aviv in America? You’ve become empty like yahweh.

Dumb Yahweh worshipper cheesy

I and all the big big people in America believe in the same things. You are the outlier, the fool who thinks he can turn established protocol on it's head. When America begins to use Herzog's findings to swear in their president, this conversation can go ahead grin grin

Dumb Satan worshipping hopeless mongrel dog
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 3:31am On Mar 03, 2023
MrPresident1:

I and all the big big people in America believe in the same things. You are the outlier, the fool who thinks he can turn established protocol on it's head. When America begins to use Herzog's findings to swear in their president, this conversation can go ahead grin grin

Dumb Satan worshipping hopeless mongrel dog

“Big big people in America” 😂
You are an illiterate and a cretin that can’t comprehend simple things, where did you see america in my post? Is Tel aviv in america?
You’ve been brainwashed with beliefs and can’t think straight again, MADMAN.
What has Herzpog findings got to do with swearing in president?
If your god yahweh is not thinking, you his slave too can’t think?

Dumb yahweh worshipper, worthless jewish Dejected Slave.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Deuteronomy 18:18-19,21 KJV
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [19] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. [21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
Deuteronomy 18:18-19,21 KJV
I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [19] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. [21] And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

Deuteronomy 32:8-9 from the original script and not king james VERSION.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:
grin

Tel aviv is in America abi with “Big big people in America” bwahahahaa
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

Deuteronomy 32:8-9 from the original script and not king james VERSION.

What does of matter to you?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

What does of matter to you?

It matters to “Big big people in America” bwahahahaa
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

Tel aviv is in America abi with “Big big people in America” bwahahahaa

What is Tel aviv, how did it come abut here?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

What is Tel aviv, how did it come abut here?

What has my post got to do with America? How did it come about here?

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

What has my post got to do with America? How did it come about here?

The Bible that you hate so much is used to swear in the President of America, right? America is the biggest nation in the world in terms of science and technology, right?

Why don't you wait for the time when Herzog's findings will be used to swear in the President of the most scientific country in the world? Maybe this will happen in the next 200 to 500years

sicko dumbo
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

The Bible that you hate so much is used to swear in the President of America, right? America is the biggest nation in the world in terms of science and technology, right?

Why don't you wait for the time when Herzog's findings will be used to swear in the President of the most scientific country in the world? Maybe this will happen in the next 200 to 500years

sicko dumbo

I don’t hate the bible, I don’t just blindly “believe” it.
Usa is not the most scientific country in the world.
And herzog doesn’t live in America. Is the bible a findings? You’re not been coherent.

Most of US President are christians, it’s not MANDATORY to use the bible to swear in.
Your Israel that you worship their god, what do they use to swear in their prime minister?

Worthless Jewish slave!
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

I don’t hate the bible, I don’t just blindly “believe” it.
Usa is not the most scientific country in the world.
And herzog doesn’t live in America.
Your Israel that you worship their god, what do they use to swear in their prime minister?

Worthless slave!

sicko dumbo, I believe in the Bible, I accept it completely and inerrantly. Keep it moving from my thread if you can't live with that.

America is not the number one nation on earth, ehn sicko dumbo? Let them exchange Herzog's findings with the Bible then we will give your moronic opinions a consideration.

sicko dumbo, if not that you are hard of hearing and dyslexic at the same time, how many times are we going to tell you that Netanyahooyahoo's people are not the Israelites or the Jews of the Bible? you must be completely and irredeemably deaf.

criminal hopeless mongrel dog
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

sicko dumbo, I believe in the Bible, I accept it completely and inerrantly. Keep it moving from my thread if you can't live with that.

America is not the number one nation on earth, ehn sicko dumbo? Let them exchange Herzog's findings with the Bible then we will give your moronic opinions a consideration.

sicko dumbo, if not that you are hard of hearing and dyslexic at the same time, how many times are we going to tell you that Netanyahooyahoo's people are not the Israelites or the Jews of the Bible? you must be completely and irredeemably deaf.

criminal hopeless mongrel dog

Worthless Jewish slave, I know the Bible.
I’m not dumb I don’t believe books, I know it.
You can accept anything you want, that’s what a slave does without thinking, that does not mean what you base your miserable life is not forged and edited books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

You said america is the “most scientific country” in the world, and that’s a lie, a shameless liar like your deity. Using the Bible is not A LAW, Can’t you understand simple things?
They can use ANY book to swear in anybody, the main requirement is using the constitution.
It seems you lack basic common sense, you this good for nothing cretin

Worthless jewish slave, if not that you are an illiterate snd senile, you’ll know the israelite are cannanites, because you read something in a forged book doesn’t change history.
After worshipping the Jewish god you still want to claim who is jewish and what not? What a senseless slave.
You must be a worthless and meaningless slave that lacks comprehension.
An African decided who is an Israelite and not bwahahahah

Hopeless barren unfortunate jewish dog.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

Worthless Jewish slave, I know the Bible.
I’m not dumb I don’t believe books, I know it.
You can accept anything you want, that’s what a slave does without thinking.

You said america is the “most scientific country” in the world, and that’s a lie, a shameless liar like your deity. Using the Bible is not A LAW, Can’t you understand simple things?
They can use ANY book to swear in anybody, the main requirement is using the constitution.

Worthless slave, if not that you are an illiterate snd senile, you’ll know the israelite are cannanites, because you read something in a forged book doesn’t change history.
After worshipping the Jewish god you still want to claim who is jewish and what not? What a senseless slave.
You must be a worthless and meaningless slave that lacks comprehension.
An African decided who is an Israelite and not bwahahahah

sicko dumbo, I believe in the Bible, I believe in everything written inside the book to the last jot and tittle. Keep it moving or hug the nearest transformer if you have a problem with that

Whether you accept it or not, America is where t most scientific and technological breakthroughs in the world happen. dirty stinky sicko dumbo like you

sicko dumbo let it stick into your moronic brain that being a Jew is heritage. Being Jew-ish is being-like a Jew. They are not the same. The Jewish people are not the Jews or Israelites of the Bible, accept it or die!

Let them use Herzog's thesis to swear in the next president of America and only then we will begin to give consideration to your idiotic opinions

Africa is where the true Jews are, the true Hebrews, the true Israelites are in Africa. You claim to 'know' the Bible yet you don't know this

stinky flea eaten misfortuned mongrel
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

sicko dumbo, I believe in the Bible, I believe in everything written inside the book to the last jot and tittle. Keep it moving or hug the nearest transformer if you have a problem with that

Whether you accept it or not, America is where t most scientific and technological breakthroughs in the world happen. dirty stinky sicko dumbo like you

sicko dumbo let it stick into your moronic brain that being a Jew is heritage. Being Jew-ish is being-like a Jew. They are not the same. The Jewish people are not the Jews or Israelites of the Bible, accept it or die!

Let them use Herzog's thesis to swear in the next president of America and only then we will begin to give consideration to your idiotic opinions

Africa is where the true Jews are, the true Hebrews, the true Israelites are in Africa. You claim to 'know' the Bibkenyet you don't know this

stinky flea eaten mongrel
Worthless Jewish slave you can “believe” in whatever you want, that doesn’t stop the fact that you base your miserable life on forged and edited books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
If you don’t like the facts, go and drink sniper, you are worthless!

I don’t need to accept or not, it’s a FACT that America is not the most scientific country in the word, it’s a FACT, but as a slave you can “believe” whatever you want, you this good for nothing lowlife and worthless Jewish slave.
Mention the technological breakthrough in America?

Worthless Jewish slave, Being a jew is just a tribe out of the thousands we have in middle east, even moses is not a jew, nothing special. You “believe” a book doesn’t change thE FACT, let that stick into your empty braindead skull, filthy dustbin.
The jewish people are cannanites, this is a FACT, as a slave you can “believe” whatever you want.

They can use any book, one even used a dr seuss book to swear in, that’s how useless your bible matters.

If you know the origin of the “jews” you will know they have nothing in common with Africa, but you are a slave that “believes” a book so this buffoonery is expected.
Israelites are Cannanites, it’s a FACT, you can continue “believing” your forged books.

Hopeless barren unfortunate jewish smelling dog.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

Worthless Jewish slave, you can continue “believing” like a typical slave, it doesn’t change the FACT!

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Maynman:

Worthless Jewish slave you can believe in whatever you want, that doesn’t stop the fact that you base your miserable life on forged and edited books written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
If you don’t like the facts, go and drink sniper, you are worthless!

I don’t need to accept or not, it’s a FACT that America is not the most scientific country in the word, it’s a FACT, but as a slave you can believe whatever you want, you this good for nothing lowlife and worthless Jewish slave.
Mention the technological breakthrough in America?

Being a jew is just a tribe out of the thousands we have in middle east, even moses is not a jew, let that stick into your empty braindead skull, filthy dustbin.
The jewish people are cannanites, this is a FACT, as a slave you can “believe” whatever you want.

They can use any book, one even used a dr seuss book to swear in, that’s how useless your bible matters.

If you know the origin of the “jews” you will know they have nothing in common with Africa, but you are a slave that believes a book so this buffoonery is expected.

dirty stinky hopeless mongrel mumbling mumbo jumbo!

The Bible was written by Scribes who speak the word of God in parables. They wrote in allegories under pseudonymous monikers, this is too much information for a cognitively challenged flea eaten mongrel.

America is the country where the most scientific and technological discoveries are made every year, accept it or die! When America starts using Herzog's thesis that you carry on your useless hopeless head to swear in their presidents in like 500years to come, we will be willing to consider your moronic opinions. The dog says I should mention [one] technological breakthrough from America, lmao, your brain is blocked.

Being a Jew is heritage. Being Jewish is attachment. Let it sink into your hopeless skull

You 'know' the Bible, yet you dont know that the ancient Jews and Israelites have been dispersed worldwide with the most chunk in Africa, you don't know this? You don't know that the Bible says that they will be recalled from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia? Ignorant mofo forming scholar.

Hopeless misfortuned mongrel
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrPresident1:

dirty stinky hopeless mongrel mumbling mumbo jumbo!

The Bible was written by Scribes who speak the word of God in parables. They wrote in allegories under pseudonymous monikers, this is too much information for a cognitively challenged flea eaten mongrel.

America is the country where the most scientific and technological discoveries are made every year, accept it or die! When America starts using Herzog's thesis that you carry on your useless hopeless head to swear in their presidents in like 500years to come, we will be willing to consider your moronic opinions. The dog says I should mention one technological breakthrough from America, lmao, your brain is blocked.

Being a Jew is heritage. Being Jewish is attachment. Let it sink into your hopeless skull

You 'know' the Bible, yet you dont know that the ancient Jews and Israelites have been dispersed worldwide with the most chunk in Africa, you don't know this? You don't know that the Bible says that they will be recalled from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia? Ignorant mofo forming scholar.

Hopeless misfortuned mongrel

Smelling worthless jewish slave.

The book of collections was written in different centuries and in different places, the tanakh was written centuries before New Testament, all of them written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
Just the book of genesis is gotten from at least 10 different sources written in different centuries that was combined together into one book. This is the book you base your miserable life on?

America is not the country with the most scientific and technological discoveries, half of scientific discoveries made are from BRITAIN. This is a FACT, as an unfortunate slave you can believe whatever you want.
America use dr seuss book to swear in someone, that’s how useless your bible is.
When the USA makes the bible mandatory for swearing in, then we’ll consider your idiotic illiterate opinions.
Yes mention one technology advancement made by USA, are you braindead and empty and can’t mention one?
Barren dog is empty like yahweh.

Being a jew is just a common tribe in the middle east, just because you read a book and believe it like a slave doesn’t change the FACT, you this unfortunate dog.

The bible is not an history book you this dullard, the israelites are cannanites. Do you know the kingdom the jews was named after? Wtf is lancient jews” bwahahahahah
Which century did the israelites disperse? You this worthless jewish slave that lacks common sense.
Israelites are African and they still dispersed to Africa? Bwahahahah
Worthless Jewish slave basing his miserable life on forged and edited books.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Maynman:

Smelling jewish slave.

The book of collection was written in different centuries and in different places, the tanakh was written centuries before New Testament, all of them written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
Just the book of genesis is gotten from at least 10 different sources written in different centuries that was combined together into one book. This is the book you base your miserable life on?

America is not the country with the most scientific and technological discoveries, half of scientific discoveries made are from BRITAIN. This is a FACT, as an unfortunate slave you can believe whatever you want.
America use dr seuss book to swear in someone, that’s how useless your bible is
Yes mention one technology advancement made by USA, are you braindead and empty and can’t mention one?

Being a jew is just a common tribe in the middle east, just because you read a book and believe it like a slave doesn’t change the FACT, you this unfortunate dog.

The bible is not an history book you this dullard, the israelites are cannanites.
Which century did the israelites disperse? You this worthless jewish slave that lacks common sense.
Israelites are African and they still dispersed to Africa? Bwahahahah

dogfart capping trash

The books were written by Scribes under pseudonyms. You can't comprehend. Too much information that can kill you by electrical overload

In science and technology, America is number one, you're capping thrash. The mofo is asking me to name one technological breakthrough from America, such a hopeless comedian!

Concerning your Hezrog thesis, let America start using it to swear in their president in like 500years time, then we will consider your moronic opinions.

Again, I tell you, being a Jew and being Jewish are not the same. The former is a noun, the latter is an adjective. Too much information again that can kill you. Go find out the meaning of nouns and adjectives

you claim to 'know' the Bible yet cannot comprehend that it said the ancient Israelites will return from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia. Ignorant mofo forming enlightened. Meanwhile, what you think about the Bible is entirely your business. No one cares about your idiotic opinions about the Bible

hapless hopeless misfortuned mongrel
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2023
MrPresident1:

dogcart capping trash

The books were written by Scribes under pseudonyms. You can't comprehend. Too much information that can kill you by electrical overload

In science and technology, America is number one, you're capping thrash. The mofo is asking me to name one technological breakthrough from America, such a hopeless comedian!

Concerning your Hezrog thesis, let America start using it to swear in their president in like 500years time, then we will consider your moronic opinions.

Again, I tell you, being a Jew and being Jewish are not the same. The former is a noun, the latter is an adjective. Too much information again that can kill you. Go find out the meaning of nouns and adjectives

you claim to 'know' the Bible yet cannot comprehend that it said the ancient Israelites will return from beyond the rivers of Ethiopia. Ignorant mofo forming enlightened. Meanwhile, what you think about the Bible is entirely your business. No one cares about your idiotic opinions about the Bible

hapless hopeless misfortuned mongrel
Barren Dogshit spewing jargons he read in a book.

Worthless Jewish slave basing his worthless life on forged and edited books.
The book of collection was written in different centuries and in different places, the tanakh was written centuries before New Testament, all of them written by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

In science and technology america is not number one, this is shown by FACT and not “beliefs”
This unfortunate olofo can’t mention one technological advancements of USA since, are you empty like yahweh?
What an empty unfortunate slave.

Hezrog is not in America, when the usa makes Bible mandatory for swearing in, we’ll consider your idiotic illiterate opinions.

Worthless jewish slaves is confusing himself, a jew is a noun of what?
A jewish is an adjective of what, Jew? Bwahahahaha
What’s the adjective of jew, Jewish?
An adjective(jewish) is a word that modifies a noun(jew) or pronoun. Deadbrain yahweh worshipper.
It’s you that should first know what you are saying and be coherent.
Your stark ignorance will be the end of you and your yahweh.

I know the bible and I know it’s not an history book, it’s a book that had been edited, forged and plagiarised for a specific agenda to deceive slaves like you, worthless jewish slave basing his miserable life on forged and edited books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
The Israelites are Cannanites, it’s a FACT!
You can continue “believing” bible, it doesn’t change the facts, only slaves like you will care about your idiotic illiterate opinions.
Braindead olofo spewing jargons he read in a forged book, what a miserable life you live.

Hopeless purposeless barren unfortunate jewish dog, you’ll die in pauper and anguish.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
1. This is when God spiritually killed Israel and sent Israel to hell

Ezekiel 31:15 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

2. This is Jesus Christ, caught in the trap of hell. Jesus went to hell too, with Israel

Lamentations 4:20 KJV
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

3. He will be raised and exalted

Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

2 Timothy 2:8 KJV
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Marriage Crises Centre / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / Jesus Was Having Sëx With Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-rufai - OPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.