Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Come and see Messiah!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come and see Messiah!!! (2457 Views)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Judah. Yes, the God of Israel is my God.

You're atheist. I am theist. What is the basis for our interaction, How could we ever agree on anything when we have completely different worldviews?

Judah is not a name, what’s your jewish family name?

Why worship small boy yahweh that was given israEl as inheritance , why not worship his father, EL who gave him?

A sango worshipper is also a Theist, do you agree with your fellow theist worldview?

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

Judah is not a name, what’s your jewish family name?

Why worship small boy yahweh that was given israEl as inheritance , why not worship his father, EL who gave him?

A sango worshipper is also a Theist, do you agree with your fellow theist?

You expect me to put my name on here? grin. Judah is my Great great great great great great great grandfather's name. So I am not 'Jewish' I am a Jew.

I worship the God of Israel. He has a lot of names and appellations to worship him, to exalt him, to praise him, to endear him

Even the Greeks had a temple to an unknown god. Did it mean that they and Paul were worshipping the same God?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

You expect me to put my name on here? grin. Judah is my Great great great great great great great grandfather's name. So I am not 'Jewish' I am a Jew.

I worship the God of Israel. He has a lot of names and appellations to worship him, to exalt him, to praise him, to endear him

Even the Greeks had a temple to an unknown god. Did it mean that they and Paul were worshipping the same God?

Illiterate, “judah” is not a name, it’s a name of a kingdom. What’s the difference between a jew and jewish?

IsraEL is only a small place that was given to small boy yahweh.

Ancient greeks worship Zeus, be coherent, so which unknown theos did they worship?

Theist comes from theos, and it is used to describe Olympian gods.
Do you know that theist?

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate, “judah” is not a name, it’s a name of a kingdom. What’s the difference between a jew and jewish?

IsraEL is only a small place that was given to small boy yahweh.

Ancient greeks worship Zeus, be coherent, so which unknown theos did they worship?

Theist comes from theos, and it is used to describe Olympian gods.
Do you know that theist?

Judah is the name of the 4th son of Jacob. Its there in the Bible, I caught you lying there grin

Israel is a place and a people. Land of Israel, the place, Israelites the people. I caught you lying again grin

Paul said he saw a temple dedicated to the unknown god when he was among the Greeks. I caught you in ignorance there grin

Well, the New Testament was originally written in Greek, so Theos and Theistic are not farfetched words seeing they are just interpretations. I caught you lying again. And you are also ignorant grin

olodo

1 Like

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

Judah is the name of the 4th son of Jacob. Its there in the Bible, I caught you lying there grin

Israel is a place and a people. Land of Israel, the place, Israelites the people. I caught you lying again grin

Paul said he saw a temple dedicated to the unknown god when he was among the Greeks. I caught you in ignorance there grin

Well, the New Testament was originally written in Greek, so Theos and Theistic are not farfetched words seeing they are just interpretations. I caught you lying again. And you are also ignorant grin

olodo

Illiterate, what century did jacob lived?
In your mythology, jacob name was changed twice by a forgetful deity for different reasons to israel.
You caught your own ignorance!

Paul said paul said, Who is paul? Quote history not a forged book.
Which century did paul lived, the books you are quoting which century was it written?
Did the “greeks” worship one theos?

Before New Testament was written in greek, there was no “theos”?
Keep catching your ignorance! This is what happens when you base your life on forged and edited books.
Olofo
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate, what century did jacob lived?
In your mythology, jacob name was changed twice by a forgetful deity for different reasons to israel.
You caught your own ignorance!

Paul said paul said, Who is paul? Quote history not a forged book.
Which century did paul lived, the books you are quoting which century was it written?
Did the “greeks” worship one theos?

Before New Testament was written in greek, there was no “theos”?
Keep catching your ignorance! This is what happens when you base your life on forged and edited books.
Olofo

you don't believe in the Bible. I do. What is the basis for the continuation of this exchange? I cannot convert you and you are wasting your life if you think you are making any sense to me.

Leave my thread please grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
MrPresident1:

you don't believe in the Bible. I do. What is the basis for the continuation of this exchange? I cannot convert you and you are wasting your life if you think you are making any sense to me.

Leave my thread please grin grin
I don’t believe books, i know books.
You lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life on, if you are not careful you’ll waste your life till you die on forged and edited books that belongs to jews snd chrestians.
You are a jew and you are still worshipping iesus chrestus, where is Iesus chrestus mentioned in the jewish bible(tanakh), what kind of a confused polytheist are you? grin

Tell your father to come and chase me 😂😂
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

1 Samuel 2:8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Luke 16:20-21 KJV
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, [21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

David is Lazarus the beggar whom the LORD has found in the wilderness sittng at the gate of the rich man desiring to be fed with the crumbs from the rich man's table: dogs are perennially mocking him in his poor beggarly state.
God will lift David up from his low beggarly position and exalt him as a Prince among his people, to make him inherit the throne of glory

Matthew 24:45 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

The answer is David. What will David do for us?

Malachi 4:2 KJV
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

David will heal us. He will pamper us. He will give us money. He will give us the best food to eat. He will give children to the barren. He will produce cures for all disease: cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, all those diseases that they lied that there is no cure, David the great Physician will produce cures for all of them. We will eat the best, we will drink the best, we will prosper exceedingly when David takes the reins of power

Then the verse below will come to pass, the encouragement and admonition to avoid surfeit, drunkenness, and the cares of this life, in our exalted state so that eternal life will not meet us unawares

Luke 21:34 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

And what will be the punishment of the wicked and evil devil and his useless toothless deranged and hopeless dogs, when we are redeemed, rescued and exalted?

Malachi 4:3 KJV
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

The LORD will do it for himself, for his own name sake alone, he will redeem the dearly beloved of his soul from the yoke and a life of helpless toil
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Matthew 4:23-25 KJV
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. [24] And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. [25] And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

He will heal us. There is no disease David Michael will not heal. He will give us health, he will cure us. He will give us freshness a vitality

He is coming, Generalissimo David Michael
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
John 7:42 KJV
Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrPresident1:
John 7:42 KJV
Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2023
David Michael will turn around our economy. He has done it in the past, he will do of again

2 Kings 7:1-2 KJV
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord ; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. [2] Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

Generalissimo David Michael, the Lord, used a great battle tactic to make the Syrians flee helplessly and hopelessly. Great military Strategic Commander, Generalissimo David Michael

2 Kings 7:6-7 KJV
For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us. [7] Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.

He won a decisive military victory and changed the economy, for good, overnight. He also put all the mockers, jeerers, and faithless one to complete shame

2 Kings 7:16-20 KJV
And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord. [17] And the king appointed the lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate: and the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him. [18] And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for
a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria: [19] And that lord answered the man of God, and said, Now, behold, if the Lord should make windows in heaven, might such a thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. [20] And so it fell out unto him: for the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died.

The Great Commander is coming. He will take care of us. He will give us victory over all our enemies, he will give us the best economy, there will be no poverty under his reign, the poorest person will be billionaire
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrPresident1:
David Michael will turn around our economy. He has done it in the past, he will do of again

2 Kings 7:1-2 KJV
Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord ; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria. [2] Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the Lord would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.

Generalissimo David Michael, the Lord, used a great battle tactic to make the Syrians flee helplessly and hopelessly. Great military Strategic Commander, Generalissimo David Michael

2 Kings 7:6-7 KJV
For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us. [7] Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.

He won a decisive military victory and changed the economy, for good, overnight. He also put all the mockers, jeerers, and faithless one to complete shame

2 Kings 7:16-20 KJV
And the people went out, and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord. [17] And the king appointed the lord on whose hand he leaned to have the charge of the gate: and the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died, as the man of God had said, who spake when the king came down to him. [18] And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for
a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria: [19] And that lord answered the man of God, and said, Now, behold, if the Lord should make windows in heaven, might such a thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof. [20] And so it fell out unto him: for the people trode upon him in the gate, and he died.

The Great Commander is coming. He will take care of us. He will give us victory over all our enemies, he will give us the best economy, there will be no poverty under his reign, the poorest person will be billionaire

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 4:23-25 KJV
And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. [24] And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them. [25] And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.

He will heal us. There is no disease David Michael will not heal. He will give us health, he will cure us. He will give us freshness a vitality

He is coming, Generalissimo David Michael

This is Dr David Michael, the Great Physician

What ails you, what is the nature of the ailment that is making you suffer, dearly beloved of God? Cancer? HIV/AIDS? Heart disease? Liver disease? Kidney disease? Eye disease? They lied about cures, they said these diseases don't have cures, yet they are fully curable. They are trading in the souls of men, everything is for profit, buying and selling human beings and human souls. David Michael will sweep them all away!

David Michael will bring cures and health and vitality to us all. He will give children to the barren, he will return vitality to the eunuchs, he will regrow limbs, he will restore all damaged organs. The Great Physician Dr David Michael, the Sun of Righteousness, will clean us up. There will be no infirm among us, there will be no sick, there will be no deformed, he will right every wrong in DNA sequence and coding, he will restore our youth vigour and vitality to us

He's here!

Praise God!!!
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is Dr David Michael, the Great Physician

What ails you, what is the nature of the ailment that is making you suffer, dearly beloved of God? Cancer? HIV/AIDS? Heart disease? Liver disease? Kidney disease? Eye disease? They lied about cures, they said these diseases don't have cures, yet they are fully curable. They are trading in the souls of men, everything is for profit, buying and selling human beings and human souls. David Michael will sweep them all away!

David Michael will bring cures and health and vitality to us all. He will give children to the barren, he will return vitality to the eunuchs, he will regrow limbs, he will restore all damaged organs. The Great Physician Dr David Michael, the Sun of Righteousness, will clean us up. There will be no infirm among us, there will be no sick, there will be no deformed, he will right every wrong in DNA sequence and coding, he will restore our youth vigour and vitality to us

He's here!

Praise God!!!

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Matthew 8:16-17,30-34 KJV
When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. [30] And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. [31] So the devils besought him,
saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. [32] And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. [33] And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils. [34] And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

Herd of swine = Roman soldiers
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 8:16-17,30-34 KJV
When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: [17] That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. [30] And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding. [31] So the devils besought him,
saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. [32] And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters. [33] And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils. [34] And, behold, the whole city came out to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart out of their coasts.

Herd of swine = Roman soldiers

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
His Imperial Royal Majesty, David Michael, by the Grace of God, King of Nigeria
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:
His Imperial Royal Majesty, David Michael, by the Grace of God, King of Nigeria

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Isaiah 11:1-4 KJV
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: [2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ; [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: [4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

This is Generalissimo David Michael, the rod out of the stem of Jesse, the Branch. The mighty man of valour. He shall waste all the LORD'S enemies
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 11:1-4 KJV
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: [2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ; [3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: [4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

This is Generalissimo David Michael, the rod out of the stem of Jesse, the Branch. The mighty man of valour. He shall waste all the LORD'S enemies

Written by unknown authors to push the JEWISH agenda, and an African man is gobbling it without thinking, they told him to be a BELIEVER. What a pity cheesy

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

Written by unknown authors to push the JEWISH agenda, and an African man is gobbling it without thinking, they told him to be a BELIEVER. What a pity cheesy

This is what you believe
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:

This is what you believe

This are facts!
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

This are facts!

So you believe in them?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:

So you believe in them?

You don’t believe facts, you know it.
I know it’s strange to you, believer.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

You don’t believe facts, you know it.
I know it’s strange to you, believer.

Your reality is different from mine.

Are you African?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:

Your reality is different from mine.

Are you African?

Your reality is full of ignorance and beliefs.

Weren’t you asking me earlier that since i spoke yoruba, i must be yoruba?
You’ve forgotten?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

Your reality is full of ignorance.

Weren’t you asking me earlier that since i spoke yoruba, i must be yoruba?
You’ve forgotten?

You're a bonafide son of Oduduwa I see
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
MrPresident1:

You're a bonafide son of Oduduwa I see

What century did oduduwa live?
Let’s see cheesy

If you think oduduwa only exist in yoruba mythology, why don’t you also think abraham existed only in jewish mythology?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

What century did oduduwa live?
Let’s see cheesy

If you think oduduwa only exist in yoruba mythology, why don’t you also think abraham existed only in jewish mythology?

Does Oduduwa exist only in Yoruba mythology?
Does Abraham exist only in Jewish mythology?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

Does Oduduwa exist only in Yoruba mythology?
Does Abraham exist only in Jewish mythology?
Yes they all exist in their various mythologies.

Why do you believe and base your life on jewish mythology?
https://www.nairaland.com/7431748/hebrew-mythologies
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Maynman:

Yes they all exist in their various mythologies.

Why do you believe jewish mythologies?

Prove that Abraham is 'Jewish' mythology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Originated The Prosperity Gospel / Wife Of Pastor W.f.kumuyi In The Kingdom Of God - 1st Encounter (part 2) / An Exclusive Interview With Pastor W.F Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.