Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Come and see Messiah!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come and see Messiah!!! (2454 Views)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Yahweh worshipper
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Psalm 20:1-4 KJV
The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; [2] Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; [3] Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. [4] Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Fireoflife: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
MrPresident1:
1. This is when God spiritually killed Israel and sent Israel to hell

Ezekiel 31:15 KJV
Thus saith the Lord God ; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

2. This is Jesus Christ, caught in the trap of hell. Jesus went to hell too, with Israel

Lamentations 4:20 KJV
The breath of our nostrils, the anointed of the Lord, was taken in their pits, of whom we said, Under his shadow we shall live among the heathen.

3. He will be raised and exalted

Corinthians 15:20 KJV
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

2 Timothy 2:8 KJV
Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

hmmm, i think this is referring to our unconscious mind. When my subconscious mind became awake. I was given a book my guardian angel. The name of the book was "the awakened animal" after that i was put into bondage. Of which i am still under. But i am learning how to integrate it in this physical environment. Do you have any passages in the Bible that talks about the process of becoming whole i.e being awake but at the same time being one with all the parts and phases of our existence?
Do you know think the twelve houses of Israel refer to the twelve astrological signs?
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Fireoflife:

hmmm, i think this is referring to our unconscious mind. When my subconscious mind became awake. I was given a book my guardian angel. The name of the book was "the awakened animal" after that i was put into bondage. Of which i am still under. But i am learning how to integrate it in this physical environment. Do you have any passages in the Bible that talks about the process of becoming whole i.e being awake but at the same time being one with all the parts and phases of our existence?
Do you know think the twelve houses of Israel refer to the twelve astrological signs?

Eyahh...
Tell us about the twelve twelve houses of Israel and twelve astrological signs now, abeg
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Fireoflife: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
MrPresident1:

Eyahh...
Tell us about the twelve twelve houses of Israel and twelve astrological signs now, abeg
me personally i don't know. That's why I am asking you. I see you as someone who is intensely spiritual. Amd i believe that i have so much to learn from me
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Fireoflife:
me personally i don't know. That's why I am asking you. I see you as someone who is intensely spiritual. Amd i believe that i have so much to learn from me

We know too. This is why we are asking you to tell us about the twelve houses of Israel and how they refer to the twelve astrological signs

Please grin grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Fireoflife: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2023
MrPresident1:

We know too. This is why we are asking you to tell us about the twelve houses of Israel and how they refer to the twelve astrological signs

Please grin grin
i don't know anything sha
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Romans 1:3 KJV
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2023
grin
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Emperor
The Conqueror
The Lion of the tribe of Judah

He talks it thunders and roars
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yahweh, god of the Israelites.

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Psalm 89:20-21,27-28 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. [27] Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. [28] My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

Colossians 1:16-19 KJV
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. [18] And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. [19] For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

His Preeminent Majesty, David Michael, Son of God, King of kings, Lord of lords, the Ancient.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2023
John 4:25-26 KJV
The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. [26] Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by Maynman: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2023
Chrestian

Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2023
Psalm 18:1-2 KJV
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. [2] The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Luke 1:68-75 KJV
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, [69] And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; [70] As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: [71] That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; [72] To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; [73] The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, [74] That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, [75] In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

The LORD has redeemed his people and sent help to his Israel
Re: Come and see Messiah!!! by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2023
Psalm 148:12-14 KJV
Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: [13] Let them praise the name of the Lord : for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven. [14] He also exalteth the horn of his people, the praise of all his saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto him. Praise ye the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Church To Attend In Ibadan This Morning / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / How To Know A False Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.