Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

UGM And The Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UGM And The Federal Government (279 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Army Tagged Me UGM And Opened Fire On My Car - Pastor Ohiagu(pic&video) / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UGM And The Federal Government by DZTech: 1:26am On Feb 15, 2023
I'd like to know-
Which federal agencies in Anambra state have been opening for 'business as usual' on Mondays?
I expect that all these months and years, Citizens of Nigeria in that state have been able to conduct their affairs ON MONDAYS, within the premises of all federal parastatals.
Right?

After all, Southeasters are always jeered at for the Monday sit-at-home order. So that must mean that the federal government isn't in ANY way affected by it.
Is this the case?

I need responses only from those on site-
Residents, MDA staff, travelers, etc.
Then we'll know how to proceed with this conversation.
God bless Nigeria
Re: UGM And The Federal Government by DZTech: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2023
I dey wait answer o.
Anambra people, speak up.
Re: UGM And The Federal Government by DZTech: 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hmmm.
so both wailing wailers AND apthieves are dodging this post?! shocked
my wondament...
Re: UGM And The Federal Government by DZTech: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
you'd think people would jump at the chance to vindicate their position.
but no takers.
maybe it's time to call out some people...

(1) (Reply)

2023: Deputy Governor, Obasa Make Revelations About Tinubu / BREAKING: Supreme Court Adjourns Case On Cbn’s Naira Swap Policy Till Feb 22 / Tinubu Looted Local Government Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.