Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi (31616 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sermwell:

All these opinion for a man who shamelessly lied about Obi trying to bribe him? Do you actually believe what he said? You're clearly overating this Deji. How many voters do you think Deji can influence with these lame theatrics? Please calm down abeg grin

We are not talking about Deji influencing anyone. We are talking of public perception based on the reactive nature of LP supporters towards people like Deji. LP in the eyes of many neutrals is not winning hearts and minds. It looks like a party trying to bludgeon everyone with insults.

It doesn't matter about truth. Perception is everything. If anyone is to rank the openess of supporters now PDP would be No 1, APC No 2 and LP No 3.

The problem LP has with perception which initially PO tried to change is that most neutrals or non argumentative Nigerians see it as primarily a party of former secessionist ( who want seperation as a means of power and control) and who now want to use the elections as an alternative route to power and control. The average Nigerian does not want to be controlled by anyone hence the Steers pllsters point out a massive number of quiet decided's. Those quiet decided's are not LP supporters. Lp supporters are not quiet. These people are people who don't want to argue or fight but nevertheless they have made up their minds.

Attacking a Deji or anyone else for that matter only confirms to this group they they should stay disengaged and surprise everyone on polling day.

This is why I personally believe that the party that wins this election will win easily to everyone's surprise.

LP should be trying to win hearts and minds not trying to win arguments. They are looking and sounding like the old yoruba parties of old who won arguments and lost elections.

It's almost here. No need to talk much. Just abide by the results of the election and don't cry rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by pquaver(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Millimann:
If you believe this, you'll believe anything.

Bayo Onanuga came with his lies about Obi and land allocation and we told him it's not possible. He later deleted his tweet when he discovered we were right and he was put to shame.

Enemies put up a fake letter about Peter Obi giving N2billion to CAN. We said it's not possible. We were proven right and enemies were put to shame once again.
That's why it's good to know who you are supporting.

If such allegations come up against your candidate, can you stick out your neck and defend him?

Is Pandora papers also lying? did obi not admit it or not? He stashed money in tax haven in Panama.. So dies he have any business in Panama.. The tax on Tha money belongs to anambra and Nigeria where he made his money.. Therefore he denied anambra good roads, hospital, school through that singular act.. Now he is telling us how he will make us dubai.. In dubai don't they pay their taxes? In Egypt and all the places he went font tgey pay tax? Make obi dey play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by amuwo1980: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shut ur dirtyy mouthh , you think ppl are fools u hustler , you working for Tinubu because he is of same as u

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by naikeboy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by xandy84: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
I am not a fan of Obi but what Deji said was not an alternative opinion. It's an allegation of bribery without prove and even an ardent supporter of Atiku or Tinubu will not campaign with such a lie against Obi. Why will someone tells you reasons they are stealing money from government if they want your support. Only slowpoke will believe that crap.

BreconHills:

You guys sometimes sound like the brown shirts - Hitlers youth movement. Must you bark and throw stones at all shadows? Can people not have an alternative opinion? Arent you tired of hearing your own echo? Do you honestly believe that by repeating something again and again, it becomes true for others? O ga o

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
xandy84:
I am not a fan of Obi but what Deji said was not an alternative opinion. It's an allegation of bribery without prove and even an ardent supporter of Atiku or Tinubu will not campaign with such a lie against Obi. Why will someone tells you reasons they are stealing money from government if they want your support. Only slowpoke will believe that crap.

I feel I am repeating myself unnecessarily as so many people are asking the same question and basically requiring me to type out the whole shebang again.

Please if you are at all interested in the point I am trying to make which some ardent LP supporters have. Then please review my comments on this topic in my profile.

Do have a great day.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Mazisimonekpa post=120918766] my Igboness can never be compare to your own as for Peter Obi
he killed agitators when he was the governor

Mazi Simon Ekpa [/quote

Yoro Muslim ok

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
It's unbelievable, Peter Obi can never give you shi shi. Obi is only generous when it's a good cause that will benefit everyone.

I repeat, Peter Obi cannot try to buy a struggling, washed out, low quality critic who's opinion remains insignificant.

Deji is just chasing clout and trying all he can to get Peter Obi to respond to him, thereby feeding his bloated ego that a whole next president is defending himself against a nobody grin

We have decided to vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, all these noisemakers should go and get a job in a nearby farm because Peter Obi's policies will make farmers richer.

Only urchins will believe what that clown said, no evidence nothing, I like the way Peter Obi keeps ignoring him and that Reno Omokri and every other nonentity...grin grin grin

Deji, Peter Obi will not reply you, your wish wil not come to pass, silence is indeed an answer for a fool and we all know who the fools are....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=120932287][/quote] afonjaaaaa very treacherous human being

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Ruthless70: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Someone answered you very well above, on numerous occasions, false propaganda came out about Obi but even without evidence Obedients said it was false because of the faith they had in this man and in the end they were justified.

See Obi is someone who if his opposition can find a legal loophole that permits that to kill him they could have done so. They searched him to find a fault, they found nothing then went after those around him inorder to demoralize him.

If you ask any strong opponent of Peter Obi why they dislike him their answer would be he has aggressive supporters and he is "pretending' to be a saint.
Are you not happy that we finally have a candidate of such repute coming from Nigeria.

Reputation my foot..is either U r naive or you just believe on hearsay..

Under this Obi, Anambra smell hell,
Health facilities, Hospital went on Strike for 11months

ASUU for good 9months n serious related issues in terms of administration, watch the last debate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by CaptainAyub: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Only urchins will believe what that clown said, no evidence nothing, I like the way Peter Obi keeps ignoring him and that Reno Omokri and every other nonentity...grin grin grin

Deji, Peter Obi will not reply you, your wish wil not come to pass, silence is indeed an answer for a fool and we all know who the fools are....grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

See how urchins generate 200 likes whenever they call themselves on the phone

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
CaptainAyub:

See how urchins generate 200 likes whenever they call themselves on the phone
Trash. Always blaming others. 0bidiots are nuisance always causing trouble. They are all miscreants.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by YungMillionaire: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Can ANY Obidient explain this (without insults or dead threats) thank you:

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by assholemods: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper

You are un employed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by bewla(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
assholemods:

You are un employed!
Yes do you have link to my master

If him no say I dey work without data maybe I go blow
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by YungMillionaire: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

There is no radical fringe here, what we have are people who runs either here or there , sitting on the fence and people , who would say, we are here, we love to be here and this is what we represent.....

Hausas / Fulanis that are radical fringe more than any other tribes in Nigeria , are they not winning elections ?

But, how they win elections is by using Yorubas especially Yoruba Muslims to divide Yorubas who are either here or there than coming to Igbos , who they know are radical fringe like them....

That was why IGBOS stood for PDP for 16 years , even though they were sidelined, but their heart belonged there, as they do their normal business and education to survive ....

But now, IGBOS have left PDP behind , to fringe on Labour Party, likewise other sane people who follow the truth for a better Nigeria than playing smart sophiscated politics that have kept Nigeria in the dark since 1960.....

It will take another decades for Igbos and other sane Nigerians to leave labour Party, LP if only if the people they trust there to deliver good governance starts messing up that trust....

So, Ibos wasted 16 years in PDP without getting PDP Presidential ticket. And Yoruba ONLY spent 8 years in APC and now have APC Presidential ticket. It seems you're admitting that Ibos are not very smart politically. So, why are you blaming Yoruba people for your political misfortunes? Shouldn't you be blaming yourselves for your poor political decisions?

Honest questions and I'm expecting honest answers with no insults or threats. Thank you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by YungMillionaire: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
TWOWAYMIRROR:
That envelope no fot contain pass ₦11,500. No be Peter my Uncle again. For someone like Deji, e no fit passthat amount. Na wetin dey vex mumu Deji, he was expecting ghana must go 🤣🤣🤣

But even if its 100 naira does that not mean that the popular claim 'we no dey give shishi,' is FALSE?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
assholemods:
You are un employed!
Not at all. I can feed you.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by assholemods: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Not at all. I can feed you.
Go feed your family first.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
assholemods:

Go feed your family first.
Oh! I am happily doing that already but I can still assist hungry and frustrated zombies& 0bidiots.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by respect80(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Many are truly maddddddddd
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by luckychem: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dejo the attention seeker.😒
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

But even if its 100 naira does that not mean that the popular claim 'we no dey give shishi,' is FALSE?

It doesn't, compared to what your great grandfather Tinubu dey give in GMG bags
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by YungMillionaire: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
TWOWAYMIRROR:
It doesn't, compared to what your great grandfather Tinubu dey give in GMG bags

So your claim should be 'we only give small shishi' NOT 'we no dey give shishi.'

Bribery is bribery, either you do small or you do big.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by assholemods: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Oh! I am happily doing that already but I can still assist hungry and frustrated zombies& 0bidiots.
Thanks a lot asshole! Lol... See foolishness I am not Obi supporter, God forbid! Bring your family I will feed all of them olus you and then fvck your wife! 😂😂😂😂
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
assholemods:

Thanks a lot asshole! Lol... See foolishness I am not Obi supporter, God forbid! Bring your family I will feed all of them olus you and then fvck your wife! 😂😂😂😂
Don't deceive yourself tell us your problem and we will help you. Hunger na bastard. We go send something to you. No feel shy.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
I believe this is not the real. social media page for Deji Adeyanju...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by callthefred: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
franchasng:
I don't have an answer to the alleged 250million.

Ordinarily, any reasonable Nigerian ought to know that 250million naira is the least of the amount a Nigerian Governor would want to steal. If you look at it logically, how can a Governor steal 250million and return billions as savings for his state, does it make any sense brother?

Don't let them deceive you, Peter Obi as human might err in certain areas of life, but when it comes to financial economic and leadership integrity, that man scores an A.

Peter Obi as a man, is very conscious of his image right from when he was a youth. This comes from his family blood.

Did you know that Peter Obi's father was so rich to the extent of qualifying as a billionaire today, but guess what? Peter Obi's only sister left all that wealth to become a Catholic Reverend Sister at the Monastery while his brother too became a Catholic Reverend Father, they didn't bother about their father's wealth like many typical Nigerian rich kids, this should tell you a bit about where Peter Obi comes from and the reason for his pious and contented lifestyle even as a privileged person he is.

Sincerely I am getting disappointed at your civility and intellectual capacity. I mean you can handle issues well and elaborate but rather you'll chose to go on the attack mode whenever Peter mention PO. Kudos to you!

Meanwhile, my own person issues with Peter Obi has never been about his personality and yes $2m then and even till date is a big money.. Although I have reasons to believe he didn't steal the money but his explanations are not convincing enough for me. There are certain times one can get misinterpreted. There's no justifiable reasons for paying a contractor in cash. But let's agree no one is perfect.

My only grouse and measure of a leader for me is wealth creation. Personally, I don't rate importers who just are all about importation and wouldn't also aspire to get into manufacturing. The major issue I have is why Obi never went into manufacturing locally looking at all the brands he imports. That for me wasn't good enough and it makes me scared that he can deliver on the promise of changing us from consumption to production which he never did himself.

I'm so happy to hear about his siblings. That's very impressive.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by franchasng: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
callthefred:

Sincerely I am getting disappointed at your civility and intellectual capacity. I mean you can handle issues well and elaborate but rather you'll chose to go on the attack mode whenever Peter mention PO. Kudos to you!

Meanwhile, my own person issues with Peter Obi has never been about his personality and yes $2m then and even till date is a big money.. Although I have reasons to believe he didn't steal the money but his explanations are not convincing enough for me. There are certain times one can get misinterpreted. There's no justifiable reasons for paying a contractor in cash. But let's agree no one is perfect.

My only grouse and measure of a leader for me is wealth creation. Personally, I don't rate importers who just are all about importation and wouldn't also aspire to get into manufacturing. The major issue I have is why Obi never went into manufacturing locally looking at all the brands he imports. That for me wasn't good enough and it makes me scared that he can deliver on the promise of changing us from consumption to production which he never did himself.

I'm so happy to hear about his siblings. That's very impressive.
I will focus on the last part of your comment about Peter Obi not dabbling into manufacturing.

Peter Obi is a man that believes that one shouldn't be diving into a business he doesn't understand very well and have a grip on. He once demonstrated this in 2012 or so when he was approached by some people working under Goodluck Jonathan if he would love to own an oil bloc because they were auctioning them then. Peter Obi said no that he is not interested, that he is a trader and not an oil business expert, that he doesn't like dabbling into things he is not familiar with.

In Nigeria, i dont think there are up to 1,000 Nigerians that would turn down an opportunity to own an oil bloc.

Meanwhile, Obi is a big investor in Agriculture. His focus has always been on the supply chain side of business because that has been his business model from start.

He must not be the one to initiate the consumption to production policies as the President, all he needs to do is assemble the right team without tribalism or religious sentiments, which I can guarantee you he would do if elected unlike Buhari that sidelined some sections of Nigeria out of his small mindedness and bigotry.

What matters most in leadership is having the integrity, and impeccable character to reject stealing (directly or indirectly using political fronts and stooges).

Once a leader is not stealing, his wife, his family members are not stealing from public coffers, corruption has been reduced to over 50%.

The problem Nigeria has been facing for decades now is not about lack of good policies and ideas to make Nigeria a paradise nation, the issue has been about the leadership corruption due to lack of integrity, honesty and sincerity to serve Nigerians selflessly.

That impeccable character and integrity is what makes Peter Obi stand out.

Its not just about ideas, yes Tinubu can have people around him with wonderful ideas just as previous Presidents, but the integrity and selflessness to act on those good ideas without trying to first enrich himself, his family, associates, party members that brought the political structures that installed him, is the major problem here.

We have already seen this happen blatantly in Lagos where Tinubu after serving as Governor in 2007 refused to let go of Lagos, instead he held Lagos under his palms and now claiming ownership of Lagos and taking all the glories of past Lagos leaders from Jakande down to Sanwo-Olu today, this is a huge red flag on Tinubu's candidacy to become President.

If he can be this ruthless in just a state like Lagos and some Southwest states, imagine if he becomes the President the CinC in Nigeria? These are the fears.

Nigeria is not a Monarchy state that one man and his family will personalize a whole state for 23 years running now.

Tinubu lacks the integrity, selflessness, empathy and sincerity of purpose needed to drive Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by onuman: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by assholemods: 1:53am On Feb 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Don't deceive yourself tell us your problem and we will help you. Hunger na bastard. We go send something to you. No feel shy.
Olodo... Poverty stricken lazy youth!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2023
assholemods:

You are un employed!

No, my money works for me even while asleep...pray to attain that height in life instead of job hunting and working as a slave for someone....grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor / Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / APC Senators Defy Party, Fill Leadership Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.