Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi (31629 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization / Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by juman(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Why will he lie?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Mayydayy(m): 5:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Which of the Obi gave you an envelope Mr Adeyanju?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2023
Estello:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625500299506122758?t=UAW1KllIFnhdAHfFKGk6_Q&s=19

This guy's mouth dey where him next meal dey come from. No dignity nothing. Dirty pig. The same Obi you rained praises on in the past o. Ok, let's agree that obi gave you money and you refused please why are you coming out to tell Nigerians now?

They said he lacks structure, he would have just one percent of Nigeriasvotes but una don turn wailing wailers. Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:
It's unbelievable, Peter Obi can never give you shi shi. Obi is only generous when it's a good cause that will benefit everyone.

I repeat, Peter Obi cannot try to buy a steugglling, washed out, low quality critic who's opinion remains insignificant.

Deji is just chasing clout and trying all he can to get Peter Obi to respond to him, thereby feeding his bloated ego that a whole next president is defending himself against a nobody grin

We have decided to vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed, all these noisemakers should go and get a job in a nearby farm because Peter Obi's policies will make farmers richer.

You guys sometimes sound like the brown shirts - Hitlers youth movement. Must you bark and throw stones at all shadows? Can people not have an alternative opinion? Arent you tired of hearing your own echo? Do you honestly believe that by repeating something again and again, it becomes true for others? O ga o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 15, 2023
Urchinpainer:

He is saying this so that our Yeye media houses will see something to make him respond to him.

Tomorrow if them sue am now, Yorubas will come out to blab about how an Igbo man is oppressing a Yoruba man because of hatred.

Now wey Deji dey pour saliva everywhere, disrespecting the man, they're all hailing him. Na like this FFK dey behave like lunatic, after DSS grill am for 3hours, he has been unusually quiet on the keypad.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2023
juman:
Why will he lie?

Why does Deji do half the stupid things he does on the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2023
That's someone's father lying publicly with confidence. I wonder what he teaches his only son... Useless idiat

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by SLAP44: 5:52am On Feb 15, 2023
BreconHills:

You guys sometimes sound like the brown shirts - Hitlers youth movement. Must you bark and throw stones at all shadows? Can people not have an alternative opinion? Arent you tired of hearing your own echo? Do you honestly believe that by repeating something again and again, it becomes true for others? O ga o

A lie is a lie. A white lie can be detected from miles. This is a white lie, let Deji continue to beat drums with your head, he cannot deceive me or all the others who knew Obi for as long as we know him.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by juman(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2023
But Obi is doing wonderfully for the progress of our democracy.
Person that came out to contest, he is special.

We the online dogs shouting up and down, we get things to learn from this man obi. We can also come out to contest.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Curious345: 5:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Seun you need stop popularising Deji on Nairaland..

That dude us very yuseless

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Urchinpainer: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Tomorrow if them sue am now, Yorubas will come out to blab about how an Igbo man is oppressing a Yoruba man because of hatred.

Now wey Deji dey pour saliva everywhere, disrespecting the man, they're all hailing him. Na like this FFK dey behave like lunatic, after DSS grill am for 3hours, he has been unusually quiet on the keypad.

grin grin grin... That FFK own funny me die, the guy enter his shell sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Believeintruth: 5:54am On Feb 15, 2023
BreconHills:

Bros it is better and it shows diligence for you to shut up when you have nothing sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Lucasinho(m): 5:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi is a thief and a killer
He killed agitators and dumped their bodies inside Rivers in Anambra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Your Proof or keep a shut angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Lightorder: 5:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi ?
NEVER !!!!!!
You want to know why i shouted never ? Go and ask Anambra elites . They may not be happy with him but cannot accuse him of malpractice

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Urchinpainer:

grin grin grin... That FFK own funny me die, the guy enter his shell sharp sharp.

How Obasanjo ended up with such a ridiculously "clownish" fellow for a Minister, is something that can never be understood!

Just when you feel a Yoruba man can't get any stupider, the internet hits you with one Deji Adeyanju or one Femi Adesina or another Femi Fani Kayode.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by tuoyoojo(m): 6:02am On Feb 15, 2023
Silence is the best answer given to a .....

I am happy every one even Obi's enemies knows that he is lying

He thinks obi is the kind of politician that would pay u to stop criticising him.

Ask Reno

The way obi blanked him is legendary

This is just one man trying to use blackmail to chop

But Obi nor dey give shi shi

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by juman(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Buddha3:

Why does Deji do half the stupid things he does on the internet?

Things like what?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Believeintruth:

Bros it is better and it shows diligence for you to shut up when you have nothing sensible to say.

Of course for someone who knows no history outside of the EPL nothing is sensible unless it involves localised name calling. NL is such a wonderful diversion. Keep going.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi is corrupt. A pathological liar. A deranged. A thief. He will never win any election.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
Peter Obi is a thief and a killer
He killed agitators and dumped their bodies inside Rivers in Anambra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Who you follow , defines your IQ......
Anybody that follows .....
TINUBU ( at his age now)
Simon Ekpa ( who has never visited Nigeria in his life)
Such a person should be thrown inside Lagos Lagoon,..
Fishes need food to feed on abeg. .....lols

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Believeintruth: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
BreconHills:

Of course for someone who knows no history outside of the EPL nothing is sensible unless it involves localised name calling. NL is such a wonderful diversion. Keep going.

Have you ever seen me talk about EPL? Dude even a secondary school pupil can detect that Deji Adeyanju is telling lies, it is even clear that all ehe criticism of Peter Obi bothers from bitterness owing to the fact that he was never made the publicity face of his campaign where he could make money from.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Slippy: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
DKM123:
If nairaland is not giving Reno OMockery Maximum front page exposure each time he breathes against Obi, they are bringing every spittle this two-faced lying Deji dude (whom most people don't even give a fcukkk about) throws against Obi to Nairaland front page
or they are quickly putting the stomach-infrastructure-anywhere-belle-face Fani Kayode anti-Obi bullcrap on nairaland front page.

Anyone that consistently insults Obi gets celebrity front-page status. But we don't see the critiques of Thiefnubuuu getting such front page privileges.

God pass una las las sha. Nigerians shall overcome..

I think say na only me dey see am

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by 4tomandchi: 6:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Someone that father Mbaka called stingy if he he is stingy to the church who is Deji?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2023
He does not know what he is talking about. Peter Obi is notorious for not giving people money, he used to be called "aka aladite" when he was Governor, meaning a very stingy person

That Peter Obi will call Adeyanju, talk to him.for s few minutes, and when Adeyanju decided to leave, he gave him money for no reason, is out of character with Peter Obi

Besides, Obi did not invest any money in a family business, SABmiller is German owned and not owned by the Obi family

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by obembet(f): 6:10am On Feb 15, 2023
Estello:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1625500299506122758?t=UAW1KllIFnhdAHfFKGk6_Q&s=19

I don't have problem with obi but his nuisance followers call Obidient that Insult everyone that is not supporting Thier brother.

Atiku 2023
Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Komu1048(m): 6:11am On Feb 15, 2023
Maj196:
Bloody liar. The Obi I know nor dey give shishi

As per his P.A or father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:12am On Feb 15, 2023
My Question is ......

Why must you talk from both sides of your mouth?
Only you said Peter Obi is the best, the same you is coming out to talk trash about the best.....

From Tinubu , to all Yoruba Muslims, and to few Yoruba Christians , they all talk from both sides of their mouth .....

Tinubu that said , Buhari is the Messiah , is now telling us , Buhari doesn't know how to do, got f11 in his Government , that we should now support a liar and chameleon like him , that he is now the Messiah. ...

Is this a tribal curse or what actually?

Or is this the definition of sophiscated smart Politics?

We can now see the people behind the reason Nigeria can never be well again.........

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 6:12am On Feb 15, 2023
SLAP44:

A lie is a lie. A white lie can be detected from miles. This is a white lie, let Deji continue to beat drums with your head, he cannot deceive me or all the others who knew Obi for as long as we know him.

It's not always about Obi, it's about Deji's right to hold or change his opinion.

And by the way I doubt Deji is addressing Obidients. If you look again at his comments, he has his target audience and its not the obidients. Core supporters don't win election, its the uncommitted middle that turns elections. By making you cuss him out he is pushing uou from the middle to the fanatical - which is just where he wants you.

He is an Atiku man through and through with a clear mandate. Leave the BAT people alone and nibble at LP to enlarge SE and SS votes marginals. Already he has succeeded in co creating a large echo chamber from which you guys hurl invective other.

You have to give it to the guy. He knows how to yank your chains.

You all keep falling for it.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by danhans(m): 6:12am On Feb 15, 2023
I use to take Deji serious not until Saturday that I know he is a big liar with his drone pictures

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2023
@OfficialLP, @LP PCC, @President Peter Obi I'm begging don't give this guy the attention he's seeking. Treat him the way Reno Omokri is being treated with silent. We all know is a lie but the attention he's seeking, he won't get.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Explains Why He Criticizes Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 15, 2023
juman:

Things like what?

Go to his twitter handle and see for yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Man Tries To Hang Himself In Abuja In Support Of Presidential Aspirant. Photos / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.