Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? (540 Views)

My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Who Both Met On Facebook Over Six Years Ago! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Victoxy(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2023
There are really many. First that guy that posts about designing pictures with canva. Very annoying. Then this yarimo and inoki...,they are very petty and have poor communication skills and etiquette. Then ,gosh!!!,it' really surprising how he has escaped banning and all that with his alternate ILoveThemManna and this nlpolice woman. Very tribalistic and annoying. Quotes over 5 replies and condemn then,unless the align with his stupid political beliefs. Then a lot of guys that post lots of pictures to advertise,and those sure games peeps,that cannot use their sure odds to become rich.
Hopefully Seun,includes that feature soon. ,🙂🙂

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Candidlady: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2023
zonefree and many others

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Christiansimon: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2023
All Of U Accept My Siofra grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by nepapole(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2023
Seun

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Samuelnze(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Sofia and the rest of her stup*d feminist friends.. Always talking without thinking.
Even the lady whose reply is before mine.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Ever8090: 8:52am On Feb 15, 2023
Sun...how do I have to profes Islam before commenting on Islamic topics but Muslims access other religious topics without going through same procedure?..

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by JASONjnr(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Nobody.....

Everyone is here for one thing or the other ...

We are one big family here and it's fun with the argument and banters.....

We will scale through this phase of struggle together.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Spandau: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Candidlady:
zonefree and many others

You cannot block me! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I know you codedly love me. You won't just show it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The future cannot be blocked.
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Jeon(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
anyone like Daddycork 💘.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
No one

Variety is the spice of life. cheesy
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by fman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Persephone1:
No one

Variety is the spice of life. cheesy
shatap
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by fman(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Spandau:

You cannot block me! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I know you codedly love me. You won't just show it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The future cannot be blocked.
don't worry, candidlady will give u lizard style!!
U know she is a sex freak

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Red02(m): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ever8090:
Sun...how do I have to profes Islam before commenting on Islamic topics but Muslims access other religious topics without going through same procedure?..

What does seun have to say

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by EmiDon11: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Christiansimon:
All Of U Accept My Siofra grin grin grin
R.I.P English
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Ballzproblem2: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
vulture griller
many clowns on chelsea official thread

1 Like

Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Spandau: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
don't worry, candidlady will give u lizard style!!
U know she is a sex freak

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Samuelnze(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ever8090:
Guy. This was the same thing i witnessed with them. Visit my wall and see for yourself.
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Leoniine(f): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ohhh.

A hundreds of people most definitely...
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Enny2013(f): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
#DissTroy ....I hate that guy wt passion. Neva hated someone dis much.
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Streetmovement(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Have never blocked anyone before in my life on socials

The highest have gone is delete your number

Talk more of blocking a total stranger on nairaland which I haven't even met before, I'm good with the gbas gbos...if it's not good for me I would have been long gone a long time ago.

To me the idea is kinda petty cuz it's an online forum, everybody's welcomed to share their Wisdom, stupidity or madness.

Even if there was a block button I would be the last person to use it
Re: If You Could Block A Person On Nairaland,who Would That Be? by Christiansimon: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
EmiDon11:
R.I.P English
carry U Along grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Just Making My Life Complicated / 10 Things Women Do To Get Noticed By Men / The Average Nigerian Girl And Her Unrealistic Demands And Expectations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.