Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? (31918 Views)

The Queen Of Peace Is Here To Stop All Wars Between The Youths And Sars! / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Herbiodun09: 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
There is nothing there na.

That is freedom you seek

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Leoniine:
LMAO. 🤣🤣🤣

He's a fuking perverted hypocrite!

Don't mind him.

I made a comment sometime and this dude, unprovoked, came into my mentions to tell me that his deek was rising for me and was spewing some other lewd shit. To a total stranger. No sense of decent behaviour. And this from someone I have never interacted with before o.
People like to blame social media and the west when the problem of promiscuity is home brewed. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Mcbayo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the future is some how like this....

Most especially the TikTok parent of this days....

God bless you, TikTok should be regulated/restricted to only adult

4 Likes

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Brendaniel: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
TheChameleon:

No wonder you turned out useless. Your parents couldn't even watch you at a young age.

You're a pathetic example of bad parenting.

You don't even know me, for you to say all these about me and my parents, if this is how you talk about someone you don't know then it tells a lot about you.

I thank God for my parents and I thank God for my life, my parents did a lot of good parenting for me and I am useful and productive in my life and in the world and to the world and to God almighty....

6 Likes

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by GUNITGuy: 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
stayTrue:
I beg to differ. The youth of today are actually undersexed (especially among male population). Statistics and scientific research have shown. I am a scientist and I base my conclusions on raw data.

The more correct post should probably be: The Youths of Today are Sexually Deprived.

In the past generations 15 year olds were sexually active (or married). And usually by the age of 34 were usually grandmas. This is still the case in very rural areas.

But today we still have 25 year old virgin boys in large numbers. Don't let the loud -mouthed, behind-the-keyboard braggarts fool you.
Thanks you!!! Only people know how difficult it is to get sex by the males even at 35 some guys have not had experience due to financial issues, unemployment and all other marital considerations they are not able to meet up with.....

3 Likes

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Menclothing: 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
People now sell body for Money more
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Brendaniel: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2023
TheChameleon:

No wonder you turned out useless. Your parents couldn't even watch you at a young age.

You're a pathetic example of bad parenting.

You don't even know me, for you to say all these about me and my parents, if this is how you talk about someone you don't know then it tells a lot about you.

I thank God for my parents and I thank God for my life, my parents did a lot of good parenting for me and I am useful and productive in my life and in the world and to the world and to God almighty...

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Bengasyl2: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2023
Crucialgem:
It will happen as long as this young ones get expose to things they are not supposed be expose to. If a 15 yr old boy can think of doing yahoo plus what more about getting sexually involved with a girl of same age range

And drugs

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by olisaEze(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Before Africa was colonized and set on its imitator path, our young maidens were married off around this same age. In certain parts of the country, a young unmarried girl at fifteen would even be considered too willful hence her unmarried status at that age. At the time, our moral standards were considered higher than that of our colonialists! It’s not a new age thing, the moral compass of our society is currently askew as children learn more from what they see you do than what you tell them to do. And what they see being done all around them is sex, so what do you expect!?

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
â–  I thank God for my parents and I thank God for my life, my parents did a lot of good parenting for me and I am useful and productive in my life and in the world and to the world and to God almighty....
While parents can have an impact, the vast majority equally raised in decent homes typically turn out not to decent by same measures this due to the fact that it takes more than "good parenting" to raise a useful productive individual. If you have ever attended any Nigerian school you would note this during occasions where families gather on campus and you wonder how a child with a good head on his head can come from the same womb as one who is a known tout/cult boy. Good parenting coupled with education to aid kids in developing healthy emotional and social intelligence is a better way to go. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Pojomojo: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Good question. What causes this perversion in children…
Let’s explain from angle of a male child.

No child born as a pervert. Situation bounds to become so.

In childhood, mother doesn’t care about son and she remains extremely busy in her daily chores, office, duty or whatever. In that moment, child remain under care of any elder aunt, cousin etc. and from here everything starts. Suppose someday the child bathed totally nude and that aunt or cousin or neighbor tries to cuddle his penis, masturbate or blows him, show him her boobs or nude body. Slowly and gradually the child became ease and begins to enjoy. Perversion starts…
If someone seduced and forcefully sniff her inner-garments to the child.
If by chance, the child have to sleep with any aged sister, cousin, aunt etc in any family occasion. In midnight, she blows or hands himself or trying to do sex. From these, pervy starts.
Peeping Tom- Some child born as a master in all these. They try to touch or see boobs, genitals of their moms, sisters, cousins etc. Try to peep while some cousins sisters neighbors changing dresses, bathing, peeing etc.
Some child try to do all these with junior male or female child. Some try to do with senior females by any means (sleeping, hugging) or even by monetary means “Sis or Aunt, suck me please, I promise everything remains between you n me, I will pay you from mom or dad’s purse”
Even moms can do these as a part of motivation. “If you bring 90+ in maths, I will blow you, but promise it remains between us, don’t tell your dad” or “If you become topper, I will show myself to you”
In that way, pervy starts…

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by kowalsky: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2023
imagrg:
Our younger generation these days are so promiscuous that I would want to advocate that the age for sexual consent be put at 21.

The other day I read about a 15 year old female student of a Federal Government College who was impregnated by another minor.

It's sad to note that the two things that are important to most young men these days are: money and sex!

Time for the younger generation to step up and make themselves relevant professionally.

What else would you rather have men focus on?

Money and sex are arguably two of the most significant parts of human behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Pojomojo: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2023
My mother had a friend that raised her kids by the child psychology books in the 1960’s. They said that you should never say “No” to your child, that it would harm his ego, and destroy his self-esteem.

So, she had a 12 year old boy that had never heard the word “No” from his parents. He also was rather smart. He was in the Gifted and Talented program at school, This meant he was a rude smart ass.

One day she called my mother in tears. She had been running late for work, and her son insisted that she take him to the library, which was in the opposite direction, she got angry, and told him no. He got mad at her, told her she was a bad mother and locked himself in his room. She was hysterical because she had ruined her son. My mother told her to go to work, she was now 2 hours late, that her son was old enough to take care of himself. She felt guilty about not taking her son to the library, mostly because he wouldn’t let her forget, for months. She finally ended up coming up with something to bribe him with so that he would forget about not going to the library!

This how you spoil your child and this is what you get if you do.

My parents ensured that we had a roof over our heads, food on the table and clothes to wear.

My mother cooked one meal, if we didn’t like what it was, we didn’t eat. The food was always nutritious, and there was always enough. If we wanted extras like candy, we did chores around the house, I got a penny a pair for folding socks (in a family of 6 that’s a lot socks!), my brothers got 25 cents for mowing the lawn, we got 25 cents for washing the cars, I got 25 cents for running the vacuum, 10 cents for dusting. You have to understand that there was a penny candy store up the street! A full sized Hershey Chocolate bar was 10 cents. Hostess Cupcakes were 50 cents (we had to save up for that). I also got 25 cents a load for doing not only the washing but the drying as well. It was an extra 10 cents if I folded it too.

We always got new clothes before school. They were not designer clothes, they were usually store brand. My brothers got one new pair of shoes, all they needed was tennis shoes. I got two so that I had a nice pair to wear with skirts and dresses, and then my pair of tennis shoes. Our tennis shoes were bought at the grocery store.

If we wanted more or different clothes, we could get a job and earn our own money. When we got older, and my brothers started paper routes, and I started baby sitting, we could buy extra things that were more fashionable, or more to our tastes.

We were not paid for our good grades in school, we were expected to get good grades, because we were working towards our future. My step-father who had a PhD in Chemistry had not been paid for his degree, in fact he earned his way through the University. (Of course, this was in the 40’s when tuition was much lower).

When I graduated high school, and hadn’t gotten my own apartment, I paid 1/3 of my paycheck to my parents for room and board, and 1/10 went into savings.

But we were raised with the same morals and ethics as my grandparents. Nothing was given to us, except food, shelter and clothing, and of course love, and acceptance. We didn’t expect hand-outs. If we wanted something, we worked for it.

They taught me about responsibility, I learned all the skills I needed to live independently.

stayTrue:
I beg to differ. The youth of today are actually undersexed (especially among male population). Statistics and scientific research have shown. I am a scientist and I base my conclusions on raw data.

The more correct post should probably be: The Youths of Today are Sexually Deprived.

In the past generations 15 year olds were sexually active (or married). And usually by the age of 34 were usually grandmas. This is still the case in very rural areas.

But today we still have 25 year old virgin boys in large numbers. Don't let the loud -mouthed, behind-the-keyboard braggarts fool you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by oladele00(m): 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Moral decadence at its peak. We can’t keep blaming the parents. The school as discovered has contributed immensely to the surge of this menace. What I saw on my child's phone on the 31st of December made me realize that no matter how strict you are as a parent, once a child has decided to be wayward, there's absolutely nothing you can do. I think the 21st century is chaperoned with a lot of unexplainable waywardnesses. I won't blame the internet too much, the school environment helps in contributing to this surging peril.

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Crucialgem:
It will happen as long as this young ones get expose to things they are not supposed be expose to. If a 15 yr old boy can think of doing yahoo plus what more about getting sexually involved with a girl of same age range
All due to lack of social and emotional intelligence of the parts of their parents, society-at-large and then the kids. undecided
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2023
oladele00:
Moral decadence at its peak. We can’t keep blaming the parents. The school as discovered has contributed immensely to the surge of this menace. What I saw on my child's phone on the 31st of December made me realize that no matter how strict you are as a parent, once a child has decided to be wayward, there's absolutely nothing you can do. I think the 21st century is chaperoned with a lot of unexplainable waywardnesses. I won't blame the internet too much, the school environment helps in contributing to this surging peril.
There is something you can and it involves improving on your own self regularly so you can pass wisdom which is generally lacking in society today to your kids. No matter what is out there, parents remain a child's first contact as far as the world outside, and being a good parent is more than being able to provide for your kids a good education, food, etc. Good parenting should include equipping kids with commonsense -- as opposed to the nonsensical and superstitious ideas -- approach to processing their emotions and all that they are bound to encounter out there. . undecided

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by DonroxyII: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I used to think movies brought a lot moral decadence in our time but the internet and social media has taken things to a whole new level. Sex information that I was unaware of when I was 19, is at the finger tips of kids of 7 and 8 years because of internet accessibility.

Parents that should do more because of the burden the internet has place on their hands seem not to care or enjoy the fact that their underaged children are internet savvy.

I'm sorry to say but this is our good days because the worse is still loading.
The worse is only happening in your Head Bro ... Nothing is actually wrong with this Generations You are the one still wired by Past Civilisations!

Our Great Grandmother Said the Same thing You are Saying today to Your Parents and You Parents would be much Bewildered about Present Occurences than You are ....

It's all Emotions while We are simply responding to Past Civilisations and the Taboos ... The Gen Z are living their own Civilisations and the taboo ....

The Gen Z would also be amazed by Gen Z Pro ...

The Gen Z Pro Would also be Amazed by Gen Z Pro Max ....

and So On till Eternity ... Maybe till Humanities Reset when Our dy/dx reaches Zero(Turning Point) ...

Laslas Everything would be Solved cheesy .. No Wahala!
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
â–  I used to think movies brought a lot moral decadence in our time but the internet and social media has taken things to a whole new level. Sex information that I was unaware of when I was 19, is at the finger tips of kids of 7 and 8 years because of internet accessibility.
â–  Parents that should do more because of the burden the internet has place on their hands seem not to care or enjoy the fact that their underaged children are internet savvy. I'm sorry to say but this is our good days because the worse is still loading.
1. The source of what you consider moral decadence isn't the movies, the internet or even social media but society itself. When the societal emotional and social intelligence ranks pretty low this mirrors the average intelligence of average individuals within that society - the Old, the middle-aged and definitely the young and it is wishful thinking to expect what amounts to intelligence from those severely lacking in exactly that. undecided

2. Turning the internet off will not change the trends, neither will cutting kids off social media. Rather, what that would do is further do is undermine the general intelligence levels of the masses. undecided
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Quintopia: 1:20am On Feb 18, 2023
barnabaspeter:
I had my first sex when I was above 20, I don't just know how children are brought up and parented these days.

My friend shut up there!

I am 'old school', but in my days in the 1980s I had my first sex at 15 with an ashi. Same thing as all my Gs back then.

By 17 we had all fcked several girls.

So nothing new in all this stuff going on today. Make we hear word.

The only thing is that back then, as a G, it wasn't really about your money, but about your toasting skills, and perfecting your toasting strategy. wink

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Ezeanya798: 1:25am On Feb 18, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
wasco884: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Spandau: 2:07am On Feb 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol the future is some how like this....

Most especially the TikTok parent of this days....

Gorilla247! wink
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 18, 2023
imagrg:
Our younger generation these days are so promiscuous that I would want to advocate that the age for sexual consent be put at 21.

The other day I read about a 15 year old female student of a Federal Government College who was impregnated by another minor.

It's sad to note that the two things that are important to most young men these days are: money and sex!

Time for the younger generation to step up and make themselves relevant professionally.

Pegging the age of consent at 21 is a bad idea. Even in most European countries, age of consent ranges from 14-18 (you can verify this).

Some of our grandparents and parents had us when they were young adults like 18-20 and they were fine, they raised us well. The issue isn't age of consent, it's the impact of the media on children. Also a lot of parents do not want to put in the extra work to train their kids the right way, that's why teenagers are being misled.

The bible says: train up a child in the way that he should go and he shall not depart from it... Some parents aren't even decent to start with, so how can they instill morals into their kids? ✌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Greyworld: 2:51am On Feb 18, 2023
BrutusOj:
Oga abi madam, we all passed through puberty and it wasn't like this. The hormones do not rage if they are not triggered by something. The negative contents watched, read or listened to on social media and internet by those kids are responsible for the ragging hormones. This kids are exposed to what they ought not to too early. It's getting out of hand already. 90 percents of music videos are almost X-rated yet those kids watch and digest every content from the videos. Vulgar and errotic lyrics are being listened to and mimicked by kids. This same youngsters grow up to become early tiktok and Instagram parents and breed their likes as they feel they are on point when their wards are wayward. Na only God go help this generation.
Yea. I agree with the both of you. Good parenting is paramount. Also God's intervention in raising children today should remain a valid prayer point. As nature takes it cause, parents should do their part in guiding the young ones.

1 Like

Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by PureFace1(m): 3:11am On Feb 18, 2023
stayTrue:

Many people have been brainwashed to believe sex is a very bad thing. Sex is part of nature and part of life
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by imagrg(m): 3:35am On Feb 18, 2023
Is it hormones that makes them go pantless on the streets too? My friend, I think it's in their DNA.
Lee99:
It's called puberty, everyone goes through it, their bodies are changing and they want to explore these changes, it's nature, you can't stop puberty, if you stop them from fvcking each other you won't stop them from masturbating in private.... Just let nature run its course, admittedly maybe social media has done its own bad by over publicizing s*x but that's about it, the rest is pure hormones change
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Edusouls(m): 3:49am On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
I don't know what to say because when I was around 10/11 years a younger girl was toasting me to become her boyfriend and she was really serious, this was in the late 90's early 2000's and I had done some bad play with another girl when I was much younger like when I was 6/7 years old.

So I don't really know what to say, I just pray that the younger ones after us will behave better than us and I pray that the moral behavior in the world gets better as years go by, a lot is really happening
see what u people we’re doing in such a tender age ,yes your generation is gen Z , this generation of urs came into the world corrupt from the womb, we were the last Good generation to come
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Edusouls(m): 3:55am On Feb 18, 2023
Gen Z generation is a generation that came into the world corrupt from the womb, some say they are reincarnates of dead souls that died in wars, we are last Good generation that came by after our passing, earth would become a wasteland
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by imagrg(m): 3:59am On Feb 18, 2023
TRUE! undecided
Thisis2raw:
When it comes to sexual immorality, this generation is finish.
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by LeyeWrites: 4:55am On Feb 18, 2023
imagrg:

There are other good things about the younger generation.

But somehow, all human mind is equipped to see is the bad side.
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by gfelo(m): 6:25am On Feb 18, 2023
Facts! In those days marrying a virgin is a normal thing, but now take statistics of those that married a virgin it won't amount to 10%. Its sad.
Re: Have The Youths Become Sexually Depraved? by Trustedpronet: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2023
Dey play, immorality is inbuilt. It was same reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, same reason God destroyed the first world with water. Sex has been popular even when Jesus christ was on earth. Just that the internet promotes more intentions today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.