Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis (18626 Views)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by SamuelOamen: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2023
The Supreme Court on Wednesday joined nine States as parties in the suit filed by Kaduna, Kogi and Zamfara challenging the propriety of the naira swap policy of the Federal Government.

In a ruling a moment ago, a nine-member panel, led by Justice John Okoro, joined the Attorneys General of Katsina, Lagos, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, Cross River and Sokoto States as co-plaintiffs, while the Attorneys General of Edo and Bayelsa states were joined as co-respondents.

The court ordered the original plaintiffs and the respondent - the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) - to amend the processes already filed to reflect the new parties.
https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-nine-states-join-suit-on-naira-swap-crisis/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by PrinceOfLagos: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari doesn't listen to anybody

APC members only care about themselves alone

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Qtrpst4: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2023
If they like all the 36 states should join, buhari will not obey it and Nair's will not be available until after election. Tifnubu will not buy votes and his tears will be plenty.

I am waiting for his wail after the election
He must congratulate obi by force.

Buhari did not obey court order that released prophet MNK and you were happy and now because your oracle is crying you want me to join you to criticise OUR DARLING DADDY
no way
Sai buhari

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Ezeama400: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2023
If you think that the presidency didn't prepare for this , then you are clown ...

To complicate the matter, Emefele insisted on 10th Feb deadline despite supreme court order !!

This will tell you how prepared they are

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by inoki247: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Lol anybody wey like make he join suit my own be sha make me av access to my money....

And the fools wey dey support the policies telling us to du transfer I hope you're not using Nigeria Network to du ur own transfer cos MTN off Network yesterday....

And I also pray u no fall for Police hand this period na dere u go know say police no dey colet transfer or old note if not na jail u go sleep even on election day rendering ur PVC useless....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Agbadocassava: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Na only Tinubu Dey affect according to obid!ots but their mama for village Neva see money chop since.

Ona good morning

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Millz404(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Criminals
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by ayo2008: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Qtrpst4:
If they like all the 36 states should join, buhari will not obey it and Nair's will not be available until after election. Tifnubu will not buy votes and his tears will be plenty.

He must congratulate obi by force

Yes o

3 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by brainpulse: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Very good one. This are governors that are responsible to the masses unlike those that chose to play politics with this policy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by bigdammyj: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Noted.
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by haybhi1(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Old note is withdrawn from you, new notes are exempted from you. Bank apps and transfers activities are fluctuating. Tertiary hospital only collect cash and never transfers, so patients' chances of dying surge.

CBN says it's doing all these to prevent election manipulation, yet intentionally distressing the lives of the people you claim to want to protect. In fact, are all security entities responsible for the cause against election manipulation handicapped that it's now left for CBN, whose primary duty is to ensure guided pecuniary stability in the nation, to be the avant-garde?

Meanwhile, fuel is expensive and in dire scarcity. Yet, in all these, some lots, who are equally feeling the distress have a stance that there are no better measures, since they think it's going to favour their candidate that people are suffering, and such is a great case for the campaign. You can't help but imagine how dafter an enclosed lot can, like they are gunner for award of the most daft.

Such a hard time to be a Nigerian.

Anyway, shout out to every Nigerian out there, from the ones eking out a living to the ones who appears to be having it soft. We'll be fully fine someday.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by EdiskyHarry: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
How come no one is talking about fuel scarcity?
How come no politician is talking about the hike in prices of everything in Nigeria for years now.
But only naira swap

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by salbis(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
1. University students were out of classes for about 8 months.
2. Perennial shortage of PMS.
3. Killing, maiming and kidnapping of poor farmers and travelers by herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers.
4. Hoarding of palliatives donated by privates sectors and some goodwill persons.
5. Police harassment (End SARS).
6. Inflation on double figures.
7. High rate of unemployment. Etc...

They didn't bat an eyelid when poor Nigerians were going through all these.
Why are they crying more than the bereaved?

We have been coping all these years yet we are not dead. These few months will not kill us.......

VOTE WISELY!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by austinvsb: 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Qtrpst4:

This Obidient Mob is really dangerous!! Supporting an Anti-people and illegal policy because you hate one person goes to show how you people will act if (God forbid) Peter Obi wins the election.

If for instance, Obi makes a policy that affects the whole country but affects Hausa/Fulani people the most, you all will callously support it because "it will make the North people suffer"

WTAF!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Opportuneke(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
All reasonable state should join please.

This is unbecoming!!! 💁🏾‍♂️

We fwcking don’t have access to our own shanshosho!!!

Our Raba 🤦🏻‍♂️ Is locked in the vault after hustling hard for it.

Just give us our money oooo

4 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by adioolayi(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Let's go...

Óya, Jurisdiction or not..

Let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by brainpulse: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
austinvsb:

This Obidient guys are really dangerous!

They are the herd mentality people. They do not reason at all. They are controlled

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by gadgethead: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by machote: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
While going to work this morning, I met this POS guy who is also selling airtime. Before approaching him, I sighted his hands with a lot of old naira notes. I said let me buy N500 mtn card. I brought out the old currency because that is what I had on me, he said he won't collect. But this is the same person who is ready to give out old naira notes to the people if they do pos transaction with him.

What the hell is happening in this country??

4 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by scholes23(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
You didn't sue ASUU
You didn't sue those incharge of fuel
Election is nigh and you wanna sue CBN

God go shame all of una

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Joevics(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Vote buyers are rattled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by mbahdi(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Thief's

1 Like

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by gadgethead: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by heykims(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
These are the stares that care about the welfare of their citizens, others largely stand for the political gains. E no better for citizens and politicians supporting this Emefiele's abysmal naira exchange policy.

7 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by inoki247: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
scholes23:
You didn't sue ASUU
You didn't sue those incharge of fuel
Election is nigh and you wanna sue CBN

Bubu hold una for balls

Goan sue dem no be person like you sue FG during the NiN cause to make the FG extend the registration since you guys needs someone to always sue for u....

You guy's av Neva done anything in ur life buh always bringing politics to everything If you believe something isn't right you can also start suing FG....

People are going through suffering and you here looking for justification to people sufferness nd u people dey shout suffer no dey tire u...

This cash swap don really show una Tru color u really love suffering so far is someone you love or u support that's dishing it out....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Illegal1(m): 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Qtrpst4:

kip deceiving urslf...

ur eyes go soon clear.

10 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by NamuNamumallam: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Your Obi will never never win this election.
Stop day dreaming now.
Atiku is your next president the earlier you accept it now the less chest pain you and other Obidiioots will have.

Qtrpst4:

4 Likes

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by JealousCobra(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2023
😋😋😋

This is Buhari's best legacy as a military and democratic president to the people of Nigeria, the former '5 Star General', will show Thiefñubu and his camp that once soldier is always a soldier 🤣🤣🤣

Buhari knows that his friend 'Emilokan' is a big thief 🤣🤣🤣 Bubu has no option than to save Nigerians from this kleptomaina of all time.

Meanwhile..

Obidatti is cruising to victory. Na youths dey fight for his matter in case you don't know.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers ‘Abducted’ Abuja Resident, Stole ₦29.9‎M From His Accounts / Governor Uzodinma: PDP’s Protest, Coup Attempt Against Buhari / DG-WTO: President Buhari, Atiku Abubakar, Others Congratulate Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.