Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis (18624 Views)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Nine States, Other Commands Get New Police Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Billmos: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
If they like all the 36 states should join, buhari will not obey it and Nair's will not be available until after election. Tifnubu will not buy votes and his tears will be plenty.

I am waiting for his wail after the election
He must congratulate obi by force.

Buhari did not obey court order that released prophet MNK and you were happy and now because your oracle is crying you want me to join you to criticise OUR DARLING DADDY
no way
Sai buhari

Who dey decieve u that obi will win election in Nigeria?
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
I beg make I wear my black suit so that me self can join the suit. grin grin grin
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Babinski: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
If you think that the presidency didn't prepare for this , then you are clown ...

To complicate the matter, Emefele insisted on 10th Feb deadline despite supreme court order !!

This will tell you how prepared they are

It is clear and evident to any objective observer that Emefiele and his principal were ill-prepared for all that is happening with their failed policy. They never envisaged the Supreme Court order and publicly disobeying the order affects the legitimacy of their ill-advised naira redesign policy both in the eyes of the national and international communities.

They have not been able to garner the support they expected from various quarters. The Council of State adopted a position that is against them by advising that more new notes be printed and the deadline extended. The Supreme Court gave an order extending the deadline. The Governors and the National Assembly have not bought into the policy and have not been afraid to openly stand against the policy. People are starting to riot. It is only Buhari, Emefiele and the cabal that are labouring to push the policy which has clearly failed. So where is the evidence of preparation by Emefiele and his principal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Good one, nice development
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari doesn't listen to anybody

APC members only care about themselves alone

Look at this confused soul. The policy that you have been supporting before has now become APC and its members thing?
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
maasoap:

Look at this confused soul. The policy that you have been supporting before has now become APC and its members thing?
I still support the policy because it's a good one
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ezeama400:
If you think that the presidency didn't prepare for this , then you are clown ...

To complicate the matter, Emefele insisted on 10th Feb deadline despite supreme court order !!

This will tell you how prepared they are

This guy is a joke. INEC is already shouting and crying.
Buhari is more confused than ever
Emefiele is risking jail term unless he runs abroad before Buhari's tenure is over.
Voters will be willing more than ever to collect peanuts from the politicians to vote for them.
Only being stubborn is what you interpreted as "prepared"
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I still support the policy because it's a good one

You're confused.
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Lekan239(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Qtrpst4:
If they like all the 36 states should join, buhari will not obey it and Nair's will not be available until after election. Tifnubu will not buy votes and his tears will be plenty.

I am waiting for his wail after the election
He must congratulate obi by force.

Buhari did not obey court order that released prophet MNK and you were happy and now because your oracle is crying you want me to join you to criticise OUR DARLING DADDY
no way
Sai buhari
why only Tinubu. I thought it is well known that both PDP and APC buys vote in Nigeria
Re: Nine States Join Suit On Naira Swap Crisis by Qtrpst4: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Tifnubu brought in buhari. He has no business going for presidency, at least we know the the region atifku came from has not produced presidency just like SE, why exactly does tifnubu or Yoruba want the presidency?
Lekan239:
why only Tinubu. I thought it is well known that both PDP and APC buys vote in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Engulf NAFDAC Building In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Atiku and Peter Obi Visit Aba today / Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.