Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today (55112 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by ArcChu: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Even 15th Supreme Court said before, CBN didn't recognise it?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Honourable1901(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2023
Governors wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Utanisco(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2023
Idiots
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Nairanation2: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Buhari's name & his regime will continue to live in infamy forever. He's a curse & extreme punishment.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Asuba121: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Share for Tinubu
Like for Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Tareq1105: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2023
femijay8271:
Assuming El Rufai is active on Southern Kuduna matter like this, e for good but na for e own pocket e dey fight for, though.... Majority of people are truly suffering from this CBN policy including Me.

But Obi and obidients are behind Emefiele on this.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Pascal9: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Evil men
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by 36STATES: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2023
36 forty feet containers containing 1000 Naira notes from Tinubu to El Rufai and other northern governors to buy votes are being kept in many parts of Kaduna state and warehouses in many parts of Norther Nigeria.

Tinubu wants to destroy the little democracy we have, but God pass am. The cries of the dead from Ikoyi toll gate end SARS massacre will hunting him forever.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by SunMusk(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2023
Lol 😂 😂, I saw one woman today was turned from buying something bcs of old notes. Me I don't have issues with the old notes swap. But the policy is take your old notes to the bank, and you withdraw new money. Why did the bank give people old notes instead of the new one? I know you might not like Tinubu but then I believe this is not how change will come. A situation where by the federal government or CBN fail on it policy and some people are still praising them bcs of one particular candidate. This is bad.
femijay8271:
Assuming El Rufai is active on Southern Kuduna matter like this, e for good but na for e own pocket e dey fight for, though.... Majority of people are truly suffering from this CBN policy including Me.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by yourshopkwikguy(m): 11:29am On Feb 15, 2023
Before I thought this policy would be a great policy but so unfortunate it was a massive failure.. For those of you that do think this policy really made sense, y'all should have a rethink People are really suffering especially in the rural areas, this country is not matured for such thing yet..
At ilesha Osun state people are paying 1000 naira to collect 5000 naira, no money to buy fuel buy food or even commute. Those people are even rejecting anything old notes, same thing happening at the moment in Lagos. My coursemates couldn't come from bariga to class today at Unilag because of this cash issues, some are walking all the way from yaba to school not that they don't have money but because it's hard to see this cash..
This is evil thank God I'm still within the school system we can literally use transfer or Card to pay for anything or else premium suffer, I'm still imagining how I will survive when I leave the school environment for the election break next week.
It won't be better for those people hell bent in destroying this country..

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by PStacks(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Why won't Wike Join Already
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by press9jatv: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2023
Naira redesign has come to stay, APC governors are goners
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by felzokugo(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2023
I jus tire 4 najeria mata.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Tribal: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2023
My Words for GODWIN EMEFIELE
Witten by Chukwudi Rowland.

I pity this man called Emefiele. I want to believe he has been bewitched into the trap of politicians who are still singing his praises of "His Excellency", after his failure to clinch the presidential ticket of APC.

He should learn from the mistakes of those who offered themselves to be used as instruments of political oppression.

Nuhu Ribadu was the first casualty, followed by Nasir El Rufai. The former commissioner of police in Rivers "Joseph Mbu" is regretting his actions now. Sanusi, who was used to hijack and take over some banks is regretting his actions today, and many others who are facing the brunt in silence.

Someone should remind Emefiele that the tenure of today's Aso rock cabal ends in May 29, 2023. What happens to all his investments after May 29?

He should also remember that all his policies can be reversed in one day, just to rubbish him and his sponsors. Who says we cannot go back to the old notes as legal tender while the new notes in the hands of Emefiele and his sponsors become illegal tender?

The CBN governor should not forget that those working with him to perpetrate all these evil now, may sell him out to the next president in order to occupy his seat after May 29.

He has again committed a grievous offence against an institution that would have rescued him when the Tsunami comes knocking at his door. Contempt of court is an unforgivable sin in the judicial system.

The first problem he would face immediately after his exit as CBN governor is his refusal to obey the supreme court pronouncement, which the power that be (from May 29) will support in order to keep him in custody for other punishments in the waiting.

How I wish I could see him to let him know how deep he is digging his personal grave that none of his sponsors can rescue him from, when the big hammer pounces on him.

Unfortunately, his boss whose bank is being used for the game has kept quiet because of the gains coming in now. He should learn from Erastus Akingbola and Cecilia Ibru how it is possible to take over all your capital shares in your own dominated bank and stripe you naked in the Nigeria financial industry.

May God spare our lives to witness the end of this masquerade dance by uncle Godwin because Korede Bello will not be there to sing the popular "GOD WIN" song for him when his drummers would have vacated Aso rock in May 29.

A word is enough for the wise. I wish my brother, Uncle Goddy best of luck as his candle is currently burning in Nigeria. There is only one assurance in life "whatever has beginning must surely have and end".

God will surely bring the sufferings of Nigerians to an end by May 29, 2023 in the mighty name of God!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Chidibe212(f): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

But Obi and obidients are behind Emefiele on this.

Yes..Someone of us are but the ones like us that have ported to e-money (Cashless) transactions have moved on long ago.

And when the CBN says "Cashless" it doesn't mean that paper money will be extinct. if it will be extinct then why redesign Nigeria.

The "Cashless" means CASH-LESS: Less of paper money transactions, more of e-money transactions.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Bluntemperor: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2023
BlackisBuT:
These men are really catching cruise on Nigerians 🤔. May God help Nigerian 😢☹️oooo

Really?
Did you know the Politics that Emefiele is playing with the New Naira Notes?
Did you know the position of Emefiele as the No 1 Banker - that is trying to destroy the remnants of the Naira Value! Do you know now that People no longer trust the Bankers because of this unnecessary dissapontment - you have Money even in your Bank account,you can't withdraw.
For a man who is disobeying the Supreme Court ( Apex) ,who will believed in him now?
Don't look just one way to things,but our approach to things should be holistic!
The poor Masses are bearing the brunt of this nonsense Policy Change!
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Komu1048(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2023
Justbehave:
Fighting for their selfish interest. Lol. All those money you guys hide will end up in the waste bin.

Only fools think the new naira policy will affect governors n Tinubu. Today it’s the average Nigerian that r running heater skelter, fighting each other n fining it difficult to live.

If you are not affected congratulations but a lot of us are affected n can’t be punish for the crime of few.

In Nigeria 99% r suffering for the crime of 1%

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Siwisheswereesh: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2023
Brave men!

More governors have joined them!!

Piiggiiddiiootts amaka cheesy
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by toneroforever(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:
People don't know anything, this currency scarcity will only affect the poor, have you seen even ordinary local government chairman on queue?

Most governors and big politicians have the new notes since December last year in abundance, to even buy vote in the rural area now will go as low as 1k new note, where a politician can't even get new note to share, he will buy indomie, spag, rice, oil, tomatoes and still share and still win election.

I even believe buhari is deceiving people, he may have even given tinubu enough new notes and portraying himself as anti tinubu to the public, politics is deep.

See someone pretending to want a better Nigeria being sympathetic to corrupt politicians like Tinubu & his criminal governors.
If u believe Buhari has already given Tinubu enough new notes,then u don't need to bother about the SC verdict on this issue.
Anything to discourage vote buying is welcome.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Tribal: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2023
All of you that is saying the new Naira nonsense is good, Fulanis Cabal are playing ping-pong with your brains. If they deceived you to stop Tinubu from winning, know that Atiku would then be your Presido. And RUGA and killing of you and your people shall resume full force. If Buhari can do wickedness against fellow Muslim and Party Member like Tinubu, how senseless dumb can anyone be to ever think Votes for Igbo Christian Obi would be declared them?! Don't waste your Vote! Don't let you hate for Tinubu make you hand over your Neck to those that are very much ready to cut off your Heads and take over Ancestral HomeLands. Tinubu is the current Realistic Chance that Indigenous Nigeirans have to become Free! Before it becomes too late for you and your Tribe, know this and get sense!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Talknochip(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2023
The Supreme Court has made itself a laughing stock because of some recent judgment pronouncements that are so ridiculous.

Imagine a state court of appeal (in Ikeja, Lagos) rejecting the old Naira notes yesterday when the are supposed to obey the order of the biggest court in the land

Confusion, chaos and governments in a government is the order of the day

Interesting times in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Atlantis585: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2023
An assembly of crooks and criminals

Those old currencies go expire for una hands.

Yeye Bello should focus on telling us where he is hiding his wife and the billions of Kogi money.

EFCC is still waiting for her.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by 2tpick: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2023
alamoht:
Bello has stocked billions of old notes set for vkte buying and it turns to be another thing
I watched a recent video where his wife was giving out about 1 million naira each to all their private staff both cleaners, gardeners, police orderlies, etc
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by sukar886: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2023
APC thieves
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Winning123: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2023
Stop all this gibberish on Southern Kaduna. Security is the responsibility of the FG. A state governor though on paper is the Chief Security Officer of her state yet can't command a constable except permitted to do so by the IG who, in turn gets his approval from the president

femijay8271:

Believe me you, southern Kuduna Christian wey don die for this hell refaini government, no be here at all

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by nedekid: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:
People don't know anything, this currency scarcity will only affect the poor, have you seen even ordinary local government chairman on queue?

Most governors and big politicians have the new notes since December last year in abundance, to even buy vote in the rural area now will go as low as 1k new note, where a politician can't even get new note to share, he will buy indomie, spag, rice, oil, tomatoes and still share and still win election.

I even believe buhari is deceiving people, he may have even given tinubu enough new notes and portraying himself as anti tinubu to the public, politics is deep.
The issue is the stack of money stored.
One frontline candidate is rumored to have ware housed 200b, Governors nko, one midget one I read somewhere has 20b, one leading a gang of 5 governors is said to have over 50b and the list goes on.
What do you think will happen to all that cash if the cbn insist it is no longer valid? Even if you have connections in banks, how do you go about changing even 10b not to talk of 200b.
Imagine all that money becoming tissue paper.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by MrUchenna1(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2023
CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by bareal(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:

Then, make dem rest nah!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Amarabae(f): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2023
I am very happy that am no longer in una Nigeria.
Make una de enjoy kiss
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Diligence: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Selfish bunch of hypocrites!

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Dicoomoba: 11:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
Omo this thing don cause a lot of problems now.

The Restaurant I eat at said their atm is not working, ok madam, I’d do Transfer. She said she don’t receive alert since 2 weeks now, fidelity bank blah blah blah.

I did the transfer anyway, I gotta eat. She said I must wait for her to receive an alert before I go with my food. I can see she was frustrated and very aggressive with the way she talking but I know it’s cuz of currency change issue, so I tried to douse the tension, tried to wait small and still educate her and everyone around on the need to “really go cashless” Go to your bank. Fix your account. Get your alert working etc.

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 ATM’s no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu.

Tired of typing.

Don’t worry Asiwaju will come to rescue Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.