Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today (55113 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by baralatie(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:
Omo this thing don cause a lot of problems now.

The Restaurant I eat at said their atm is not working, ok madam, I’d do Transfer. She said she don’t receive alert since 2 weeks now, fidelity bank blah blah blah.

I did the transfer anyway, I gotta eat. She said I must wait for her to receive an alert before I go with my food. I can see she was frustrated and very aggressive with the way she talking but I know it’s cuz of currency change issue, so I tried to douse the tension, tried to wait small and still educate her and everyone around on the need to “really go cashless” Go to your bank. Fix your account. Get your alert working etc.

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 ATM’s no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu.

Tired of typing.
Some pipu are even looking for pos for cash sef
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Chidibe212(f): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
SunMusk:
Lol 😂 😂, I saw one woman today was turned from buying something bcs of old notes. Me I don't have issues with the old notes swap. But the policy is take your old notes to the bank, and you withdraw new money. Why did the bank give people old notes instead of the new one? I know you might not like Tinubu but then I believe this is not how change will come. A situation where by the federal government or CBN fail on it policy and some people are still praising them bcs of one particular candidate. This is bad.

The policy is not aimed at any politician in particular. It's aimed at people hiding billions of naira in their house for evil deeds, people that have the intentions of vote buying during election, people that requires paper cash for dubious reasons, kidnapping, robbery that cannot be traced or monitored by the system, people that have questionable amount of money in their bank accounts that doesn't match up to the actual job they are doing or office they are holding.

So if you think of a candidate this policy is seriously affecting then know that candidate is a rogue.

Then for you as an individual it's affecting, the policy wants to encourage and push Cashless transactions that can be monitored by the system.

And when I says "Cashless" it doesn't mean that paper money will be extinct. if it will then why redesign Nigeria.

The "Cashless" means CASH-LESS: Less of paper money transactions, more of e-money transactions.

Remember, there's coins, N5, 10, 20, 50, and N100 that are part of Nigerians currency. Since ATM machines have been giving out 5h-1k old or new notes, these little money N5, 10, 20, 50, and N100 will not have value anymore and which will lead to high inflation on food, transportation etc.

*Have you not noticed, since this policy was implemented, the cost of food stuff have so crashed and these traders are not in anyway loosing (capital or profit wise)

*Kidnapping have reduced

*Yahoo boys activity have reduced.

*Corruption have been obvious and put in check (Banks and bank managers hoarding and selling cash) ,etc

So this policy is a good one and should be encouraged.

Remember, adapting to change (positively or negatively) is atimes painful but gradually, you will get use to it. Before June this year, all these complain will be no money.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by babtoundey(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

The Restaurant I eat at said their atm is not working, ok madam, I’d do Transfer. She said she don’t receive alert since 2 weeks now, fidelity bank blah blah blah.

I did the transfer anyway, I gotta eat. She said I must wait for her to receive an alert before I go with my food. I can see she was frustrated and very aggressive with the way she talking but I know it’s cuz of currency change issue, so I tried to douse the tension, tried to wait small and still educate her and everyone around on the need to “really go cashless” Go to your bank. Fix your account. Get your alert working etc.

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 ATM’s no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu. Banks is out of it, the GTBank i saw was a crusade. Wasting productive hours.

I just had to rant.

Just dey play.. you want to buy food stuff at the market how many transfer do you want to do. Buy ten naira iru, transfer, 50 Naira puff-puff, do transfer, 100 naira Maggie, make transfer.

Emefiele n shiere
Those that support laud him are equally unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by JoshTim: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2023
igbosarejews:
Thîves. You will think they're defending Nigerians but their lóots.
Who ever conceived this policy really dèalt with these crîminàls.

You think this will curb vote buying?, You aren't smart if you believe this. This is done to fulfill all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Robertgreene1(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:
People don't know anything, this currency scarcity will only affect the poor, have you seen even ordinary local government chairman on queue?

Most governors and big politicians have the new notes since December last year in abundance, to even buy vote in the rural area now will go as low as 1k new note, where a politician can't even get new note to share, he will buy indomie, spag, rice, oil, tomatoes and still share and still win election.

I even believe buhari is deceiving people, he may have even given tinubu enough new notes and portraying himself as anti tinubu to the public, politics is deep.
Don't mind those my Igbo brothers...Buhari that was their arch enemy for 7 yrs is now suddenly their darling just cus he told them he's fighting Tinubu...they don't even know this whole thing is playing into Tinubu's hand..I know a man that was maintaining before Ds whole madness started that he will never vote Tinubu.. even if they give him 10k...Now d man is literally a beggar..his pension money is stuck-up in d bank..give dt same man just 1k now ND see if he won't vote Tinubu
What of LP polling unit agents..u think they wont need cash to travel to the polling units and monitor d votes?
A whole LP local govt chairman asked me 2 help him transfer some cash to some party agents just ds last week...how will d party agents now withdraw d money and use it on election day..if d cash crunch continue?
U think bubu is doing only Tinubu.. he's doing all of us..
Mtcheew...Kids in adult form!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by FireUpNow(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
That midget El Rufai thought it is by ranting and noise making. He will be humbled
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by 2tpick: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Winning123:
Stop all this gibberish on Southern Kaduna. Security is the responsibility of the FG. A state governor though on paper is the Chief Security Officer of her state yet can't command a constable except permitted to do so by the IG who, in turn gets his approval from the president

Baba u clearly missed his message. Now if el rufai would personally be in court to challenge the FG on his inability to command a constable without needing to get the permission of the IG as the chief security officer so as to protect the people of southern kaduna, it would have been better. That's the message he was trying to pass.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Reference(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
But they shouldn't be this visible as if it affects them so personally.
It makes the whole thing look as if they have agendas that the policy is quickly unraveling.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by lereinter(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Justbehave:
Fighting for their selfish interest. Lol. All those money you guys hide will end up in the waste bin.

Every Politician is fighting for his or her own interest
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by oyeb15: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
This simply make governors to be powerless in dis presidential election. No or not enough money to share. They rather keep d little available for governorship election and allow Tinubu and Atiku slug it.

At least they were ones good friends.

There will be very low turnout of voters in d South especially SouthWest People are fed up already.
Atiku will win this election by landslide
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by lereinter(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
KellyFORMAT:
All these ones, banking on the supreme court for their vote buying plans. grin

Why should there be vote sellers?

There's chaos in the land, everywhere seems to be in a standstill, you talking about vote buying

If buhari thinks because he's not contesting he wants to attack vote buying he should send his dss to go pick them
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by christistruth01: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 Pos, no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu. Banks is out of it, the GTBank i saw was a crusade. People wasting productive hours.

I just had to rant.

Majority of Nigerians don't even have Bank Account
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by lereinter(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
utenwuson:
People don't know anything, this currency scarcity will only affect the poor, have you seen even ordinary local government chairman on queue?

Most governors and big politicians have the new notes since December last year in abundance, to even buy vote in the rural area now will go as low as 1k new note, where a politician can't even get new note to share, he will buy indomie, spag, rice, oil, tomatoes and still share and still win election.

I even believe buhari is deceiving people, he may have even given tinubu enough new notes and portraying himself as anti tinubu to the public, politics is deep.

Thank You O

But just like bmc obidents have no brain to think
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by SunMusk(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
I don't understand what you re saying,..no good thinking person will say the policy is bad. At same time I'm of the opinion the old notes should ceased to be legal tender. If you have it just go and submit it to the bank, simple. Now some ordinary Nigerians obey the government and take their money to the bank. Just to get the new note na problem. Can you withdraw 20k from the bank. Don't tell me the policy is good when people are suffering. cashless policy is run all over the world. And is not like this one. So please stop praising mediocrity as success. Or bcs u support a particular candidate u look at suffering as pleasure. The old notes should cease to be legal tender. That is my stand. But where is the new notes you printed, that is how advance country do it. One phase to another phase. The cbn governor improper work is leaving room for politicians to talk. Imagine there is new notes of 20k limit and you can see to withdraw it. I don't think ordinary people will be complaining. Make the 20k u promise available simple is that too hard to ask??
Chidibe212:

The policy is not aimed at any politician in particular. It's aimed at people hiding billions of naira in their house for evil deeds, people that have the intentions of vote buying during election, people that requires paper cash for dubious reasons, kidnapping, robbery that cannot be traced or monitored by the system, people that have questionable amount of money in their bank accounts that doesn't match up to the actual job they are doing or office they are holding.

So if you think of a candidate this policy is seriously affecting then know that candidate is a rogue.

Then for you as an individual it's affecting, the policy wants to encourage and push Cashless transactions that can be monitored by the system.

And when I says "Cashless" it doesn't mean that paper money will be extinct. if it will then why redesign Nigeria.

The "Cashless" means CASH-LESS: Less of paper money transactions, more of e-money transactions.

Remember, there's coins, N5, 10, 20, 50, and N100 that are part of Nigerians currency. Since ATM machines have been giving out 5h-1k old or new notes, these little money N5, 10, 20, 50, and N100 will not have value anymore and which will lead to high inflation on food, transportation etc.

*Have you not noticed, since this policy was implemented, the cost of food stuff have so crashed and these traders are not in anyway loosing (capital or profit wise)

*Kidnapping have reduced

*Yahoo boys activity have reduced.

*Corruption have been obvious and put in check (Banks and bank managers hoarding and selling cash) ,etc

So this policy is a good one and should be encouraged.

Remember, adapting to change (positively or negatively) is atimes painful but gradually, you will get use to it. Before June this year, all these complain will be no money.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by tamdun: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
press9jatv:
Naira redesign has come to stay, APC governors are goners
Is either u are being fed or u are a salary earner,I can bet my balls u don't have ur own business,I know how much my business has suffered since they introduced this nonsense
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by KellyFORMAT(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
You think bello and el rufai has the interest of the masses at heart. grin
lereinter:

There's chaos in the land, everywhere seems to be in a standstill, you talking about vote buying

If buhari thinks because he's not contesting he wants to attack vote buying he should send his dss to go pick them

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by RichAbujaGuy: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
nexim1:
GET YOURSELF EMPLOYED WITH THIS!!!

Production of Canvas art prints and frames is very lucrative, budget friendly and easy to produce. Despite this, the frames are sold at high prices. We charge N20,000 for the training at our center and we also teach the skills online at N2,500.After payment, You would access the training (practical videos) which are enough for the skills needed. In less than one week, you are already an expert which means you have gotten yourself a good job or side hustle.Guys are making about N150,000 to N250,000 monthly without stress from production and selling of canvas and Frame prints.The closing date for registration is 15th Feb. 2023. Empower yourself or someone with this great content before we close the opportunity. Can/WhatsApp

Info!
How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland - Adverts - Nairaland
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (24432743 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Follow) (Go Down)

How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland by Seun(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:
2 idiots 😏

I hope your father in the village have access to money or he's now doing trade by batter
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by KellyFORMAT(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
You think bello and el rufai has the interest of the masses at heart. cheesy
lereinter:

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by leisuretym: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

I was angry myself, i don’t have cash, haven’t held one in 3 days. The keke guy ferrying me about wants cash, he too don’t receive alert (guy like you, and you Dey drive keke, I told him) We have been to 3 Pos, no cash. The one I saw said 1500 for 5000 shocked “so my money is 3500 i asked?” Wawu. Banks is out of it, the GTBank i saw was a crusade. People wasting productive hours.

I just had to rant.

Don’t waste time going to bank to use atm , you will only end up queuing behind bank staffs, the one I went to had , all the cleaners, bank guards, some staffs, and a bank police man on the line with their POS friends , they already queue before the machine was loaded because they are the first to know, to make the matter worse, they are holding 3 Atm cards 🎴 each with POS operators on standby to receive the money from them, all planned , the money finished before it got to my turn and I had to still buy cash from them.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by HNICEARTH: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Omoh! Buhari do these guys strong thing
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Sermwell(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

But Obi and obidients are behind Emefiele on this.
Obi and Obidients are the ones in government! They made the policy grin
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by samuelson06(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

I just had to rant.

You are not ranting bro. That's just the reality. In some restaurants, if they don't know you, na sorry go be your name. You'll spend your whole day in that place explaining and begging.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by atobs4real(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Starboytwo:

I just had to rant.

Evil Policy
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Donake: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Illiteracy is her first problem. Why can't she go for a pos terminal.

Starboytwo:

I just had to rant.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Agonglo17: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Obyino: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Very Stupid
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by mercyland93(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
So bitting hard and unbearable but it's quite good, economical and productive to go cashless.
Dollar prices will reduce and commodity of goods will reduce in price as well. Which will without mincing word control the inflationary rate of our country Nigeria.
It now behoves on everybody to update there account or open one ( for those who don't have) while business women and men should try to obtain there own POS machine so as to upgrade themselves.
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by lereinter(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
KellyFORMAT:
You think bello and el rufai has the interest of the masses at heart. cheesy

you expect apc Politicians to keep quiet Abi

A retired and nfa aspiration buhari to spoil their aspirations
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by KellyFORMAT(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
i swear, its do or die for them.
lereinter:

you expect apc Politicians to keep quiet Abi

A retired and nfa aspiration buhari to spoil their aspirations
Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
femijay8271:
Assuming El Rufai is active on Southern Kuduna matter like this, e for good but na for e own pocket e dey fight for, though.... Majority of people are truly suffering from this CBN policy including Me.

Believe me you, southern Kuduna Christian wey don die for this hell refaini government, no be here at all

Don't mind d useless short devil.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today by Exceed15: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
See them.. useless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: Obi Cubana Has A Traceable & Verifiable Business / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.