Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money (7171 Views)

Why You Should Stay Far Away From Yahoo Guys Ex. / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Ibtxxo: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
There this guy that started yahoo recently and he has made more $250k under three months.
When I checked his wallet address.
I almost must ran mad.
Every week the he makes up to $3000 to $5000 from his Bitcoin scam and he is just 20.
This is serious that a guy of 20 has made such an amount from his dubious scam that a civil servant can't make in 35 years of serving the government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by HopeVictor(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why you no ask am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Red02(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Its called Ritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Red02:
Its called Ritual
Not everything is rituals. Some people actually have sophisticated brains that work and also correct updates that doesn't include rituals. Especially with btc.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Red02(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Olasyke:

Not everything is rituals. Some people actually have sophisticated brains that work and formats that doesn't include rituals. Especially with btc

Bruh fashi dat level even with the brain how do you make such in 3 months

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Red02:

Bruh fashi dat level even with the brain how do you make such in 3 months
Okay,lol.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by BigJoe19: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
This one na learner the guy didn’t make $250k, he’s a aza man that has a crypto wallet that people send money to, many people use his wallet to receive funds, his own percentage in that money maybe less than $20k cause Btc way the percentage no dey much unlike bank to bank aza work.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
Olasyke:

Okay,lol.
that guy dull,perhaps people that make $50k in just a day also did ritual.
I meet people like him daily,any one that makes any money to them na ritual he do
Brain washed idiots.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by okrikaboi: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Get one of my guy wey dey double btc the guy responsible die and e no get motor but if e open aza you fit faint. Him no gree share the update till date. Omo na update matters bro, ritual sef dey but ritual no fit give person some kind money

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by PoloG: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ritual
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by TheFreshVanilla: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
$50k in a day? Tomorrow another $50k. Next tomorrow, $50k. You must be daft.
Dliquidmetal:
I meet people like him daily,any one that makes any money to them na ritual he do
Brain washed idiots.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by sacajawea: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ibtxxo:
There this guy that started yahoo recently and he has made more $250k under three months.
I almost must ran mad.
Every week the he makes up to $3000 to $5000 from his Bitcoin scam and he is just 20.
This is serious that a guy of 20 has made such an amount from his dubious scam that a civil servant can't make in 35 years of serving the government.
$250k?
10 civil servants combined won't see in their whole Career

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by 1DigitalBaby: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ibtxxo:
a civil servant can't make in 35 years of serving the government.
Well, it depends on the civil servant and the commission he works under.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Streetmovement(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Update!!!
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
yeah I'm daft and you are enlightened lmao me stating $50k/day is me even downplaying it but still...........you are smart. 💚

4 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Goldbw122(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cravemore:
Not every wallet is real, some are watched wallet.

I almost got scammed with that watched wallet stuff.. very trickes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Dangrace01: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2023
BigJoe19:
This one na learner the guy didn’t make $250k, he’s a aza man that has a crypto wallet that people send money to, many people use his wallet to receive funds, his own percentage in that money maybe less than $20k cause Btc way the percentage no dey much unlike bank to bank aza work.

Every crypto wallet dey get kyc. Wetin make em own crypto wallet dey special. Everybody can create crypto wallet
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by namiji2598: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Money dey for street...I see men capping up there and I comot cap for una💯

Sometimes back when I was fully in to the street, I made money as in cool cash in this hustle.

U need dedication, HK wey dey alive and dey drop update on time, grace and then soap💯

Even the street no easy but with those things up there, u will surely go far....
My candid advice: street is never a way out for every guy who wants to stay long and responsible but if you are left with no choice then run am‼️

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Smartguyboy(m): 3:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Forget %98 btc guys still Dey use plus .
Where dem Dey from get client?
Same story line you want tell the client she don hear am more than 100 times .

18 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:

Not everything is rituals. Some people actually have sophisticated brains that work and also correct updates that doesn't include rituals. Especially with btc. That BTC wallet is probably for drops

If yahoo is all about brain ,then everybody for dey cash out na......shey he's the only one doing btc no,we have thousand of Dem doing same job out there......every malam with him kettle.......na him know how him dey cash out..I can't vouch for anyone..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Dliquidmetal:
Brain washed idiots.

He's not brain washed oga...yahoo don hard....guys do lotta things just to cash out.....the white heads are now wise,no matter the update u use on them.....e no easy for street now.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:50am On Feb 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

Very daft my bro.....all these office workers wey no know as street be go just dey open mouth waaa..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:52am On Feb 16, 2023
namiji2598:
Money dey for street...I see men capping up there and I comot cap for una💯

Sometimes back when I was fully in to the street, I made money as in cool cash in this hustle.

U need dedication, HK wey dey alive and dey drop update on time, grace and then soap💯

Even the street no easy but with those things up there, u will surely go far....
My candid advice: street is never a way out for every guy who wants to stay long and responsible but if you are left with no choice then run am‼️

You've said it all bro.....some people here re just capping,they don't know the secret behind..

4 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Forget %98 btc guys still Dey use plus .
Where dem Dey from get client?
Same story line you want tell the client she don hear am more than 100 times .

Exactly...no mind these office workers wey dey yarn dust for mouth...they don't know the secret behind the cash out,Dem think say e easy

3 Likes

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Uchenna10:

He's not brain washed oga...yahoo don hard....guys do lotta things just to cash out.....the white heads are now wise,no matter the update u use on them.....e no easy for street now.....
if you follow this conversation well,you go know where I dey come from
My point is the mentality that alot of Nigerians as regard people who make big breads' not exactly yahoo money. people make $100k/day,not from yahoo but legitimately
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by anochuko01(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Dliquidmetal:
if you follow this conversation well,you go know where I dey come from
My point is the mentality that alot of Nigerians as regard people who make big breads' not exactly yahoo money. people make $100k/day,not from yahoo but legitimately
Just give us examples of such people and what they do. Anyone can come here to claim anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Tyga100: 6:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Ibtxxo:
I almost must ran mad.

Hello sir this is a call for help.. I haven't eaten for the past 24hrs.. I need help.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Truvelisback(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2023
Ibtxxo:
I almost must ran mad.
U didn't add diabolic means.
Re: How Do This Yahoo Guys Make So Much Money by Starboytwo(m): 7:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Wannabe’s

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love / How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.