Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But (4457 Views)

She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today. / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
She uploaded her boyfriend picture with her on valentine day yesterday but she is asking me for help today, someone I haven't seen her pants, I have helped her in the past like 3 times and we are no way related by blood, if I ask for sex now, people will see me as bad person

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by braine(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
That's how you know a user.

You can simply decline her request. What do you have to lose?

11 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Sonnobax15(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Can't you just help a sister in need without expecting lash in return? undecided

5 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by SmartGadgetz: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
She uploaded her boyfriend picture with her on valentine day yesterday but she is asking me for help today, someone I haven't seen her pants, I have helped her in the past like 3 times and we are no way related by blood, if I ask for sex now, people will see me as a bad person

Guy the most important thing in this world is your mental health and peace of mind, nothing else matters. So, the solution.

1) Price her pussy outrightly, don't give a damn on her reaction or what she would say
2) if she give in fine, if she refuse she won't
Bother you again.
3) Tell her you are always available with your offer when she changes her mind
4) Forget about her, believe me she won't disturb you again, if she does, that means the pussy is yours.
5) Never attach emotion to anything other than your passion and money.

Thank me later.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by SmartGadgetz: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Can't you just help a sister in need without expecting lash in return? undecided

Fvck that shiiit.... It's best you help a female stranger than the one that knows your intention towards her, deprive you of it and still want to rip you. It's called a manipulation.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by padi94(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Help if you want help, leave all these matta

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by samwash(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
She uploaded her boyfriend picture with her on valentine day yesterday but she is asking me for help today, someone I haven't seen her pants, I have helped her in the past like 3 times and we are no way related by blood, if I ask for sex now, people will see me as bad person

If you lash her come give her belle now, you go cum open another stupid thread "saying she trap you with pregnancy"
Or she give you STD, you come dey upload your infested dik dey cry for us to give you solution.
Not very hole man tin surpose set enter.
If you are not helping her, just tell her plain blank.
It's not a must you offer help with the intention of sleeping with the person, I don't know where all this mindset is coming from.

5 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Guy the most important thing in this world is your mental health and peace of mind, nothing else matters. So, the solution.

1) Price her pussy outrightly, don't give a damn on her reaction or what she would say
Bother you again.
4) Forget about her, believe me she won't disturb you again, if she does, that means the pussy is yours.

Thank me later.
I could have uploaded her screenshot but what if she uses nairaland somehow or get the message through her link

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
padi94:
Help if you want help, leave all these matta
the 2k I have been sending is over 10k already and I can't even chat freely with her for two weeks without extortion ...to even message her ordinary good morning dey fear me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by SmartGadgetz: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I could have uploaded her screenshot but what if she uses nairaland somehow or get the message through her link

Follow my advice, it worked for me on one biitch that was giving me mixed signal. No time to play hide Nd seek with bitchess. Not worth anything.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by padi94(m): 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
the 2k I have been sending is over 10k already and I can't even chat freely with her for two weeks without extortion ...to even message her ordinary good morning dey fear me

Lol... That is where we find ourselves... Just explain to her if she wants to give you. Some of these girls are open to it. But be aware of you start digging the hole... Your bill go high, you will start giving 5 10 15 20k. She will turn you to benefactor.

2 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by kakaaa77: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
just make your intention clear and your options, on top of the table, because that' gender will never understand even though the do the will never let you know,
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by MMempire(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why would someone work with Access bank and want to receive salary from Zenith bank?

9 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Bother you again.

Thank me later.
You took this out of my mouth.
That's just the way to go.
They feel they can just open their mouth and request for what they can't ask their father or brother or even who they shift their pata.
I have my policy on that. Once u request from me I swear I must request my own back.that's that case close it's left to her.
Dusted.

2 Likes

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Iamuk:

You took this out of my mouth.
That's just the way to go.
They feel they can just open their mouth and request for what they can't ask their father or brother or even who they shift their pata.
I have my policy on that. Once u request from me I swear I must request my own back.that's that case close it's left to her.
Dusted.
I requested ooo. I ask her make I dey knack her, walahi, she says she no understand.,make I use my pestle pound her mortal, she says as in?. I talks again says I meant make I dey use my Moses rod divide her red sea, as in divide her red sea so the children of Israel can Waka pass, ..she now say did I mean this.walahi say sent two person gif knacking each other.. I said yes. she replied no wahala... she come says how far about the tin wey I ask you?

but I tell her to give time till Friday, no be say I no get the 2k but all this naija babe don show me shege in the past,.. this babe be don be my friend for 3 years but na soso extortion... i am worried her billing go increase if I eventually knack her. she see me as friend before despite avoiding her

and God dey protect, the married woman I was knacking, I never knew her husband has my number, I was shocked when he call, the matter never commot for ground, him think I be dey toast her woman not knowing we have been knacking since 2019, I even lied I dey east because the lady almost got sent away. how him take get my number , na God fit say that

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by DaInferno(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
you're not a bad person...you just unequivocally stupid. Sex is not a prerequisite for helping people.
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2023
DaInferno:
you're not a bad person...you just unequivocally stupid. Sex is not a prerequisite for helping people.
see this one, the person I have been helping for many months before without requesting anything and even avoiding her, she will put on mini skirt and even short gown but my body would not move then, ordinary call when she call recently my dick rise up badly, it wasn't my fault and I won't because of that cut my dick off. I don't call her but she like disturbing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by DaInferno(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
see this one, the person I have been helping for many months before without requesting anything and even avoiding her, she will put on mini skirt and even short gown but my body would not move then, ordinary call when she call recently my dick rise up badly, it wasn't my fault and I won't because of that cut my dick off. I don't call her but she like disturbing
mtchww...you should have self discipline...which kind useless dck no d coordinate himself grin
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by seanwilliam(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2023
It’s very simple.
Ask her for sex directly . Ignore her reaction .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by NaBanga: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2023
So you cannot help a woman without sleeping with her? I am sure you don't help your fellow man at all, since it must be a person's body you collect. Something is wrong with Nigerians. embarassed
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2023
NaBanga:
So you cannot help a woman without sleeping with her? I am sure you don't help your fellow man at all, since it must be a person's body you collect. Something is wrong with Nigerians. embarassed
I have supported men and women but when supporting goes more than 5 times. It make me feel like ATM. I can't be supporting one woman that's not a virgin and she is entertaining another man with pissy while my own dick is hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by NaBanga: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I have supported men and women but when supporting goes more than 5 times. It make me feel like ATM. I can't be supporting one woman that's not a virgin and she is entertaining another man with pissy while my own dick is hungry

If you don't want to support the woman, then don't. Seeing her body as payment in exchange for money is the wrong thinking. If you want to be intimate with her, then ask. If she demands money to sleep with her, then consider her a sez worker. However don't see yourself as a helper. You aren't being Godly or altruistic. Just come out and tell her you want sez in exchange for money. I shiver to think what the payment from a fellow man would be after 5 times. That is why the likes of Brobrisky is growing rapidly.
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I requested ooo. I ask her make I dey knack her, walahi, she says she no understand.,make I use my pestle pound her mortal, she says as in?. I talks again says I meant make I dey use my Moses rod divide her red sea, as in divide her red sea so the children of Israel can Waka pass, ..she now say did I mean this.walahi say sent two person gif knacking each other.. I said yes. she replied no wahala... she come says how far about the tin wey I ask you?

but I tell her to give time till Friday, no be say I no get the 2k but all this naija babe don show me shege in the past,.. this babe be don be my friend for 3 years but na soso extortion... i am worried her billing go increase if I eventually knack her. she see me as friend before despite avoiding her

and God dey protect, the married woman I was knacking, I never knew her husband has my number, I was shocked when he call, the matter never commot for ground, him think I be dey toast her woman not knowing we have been knacking since 2019, I even lied I dey east because the lady almost got sent away. how him take get my number , na God fit say that
Na she give am your num.
She was sure you weren't gonna spill it out.
So if she has agreed then invite her home and check her doings not necessarily nacking her bcus she don agree already.just invite her and watch her doings from there u should b able to know her wat she's upto. But rough play suppose follow small angry
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by 07kjb: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

Facing exact same thing,I won't even reply the idiot
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
07kjb:

Facing exact same thing,I won't even reply the idiot
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why are you telling us, what do you want us to do?
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Revolva(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

dont even support such ladies they got notin to offer, they are supposed to be in brothel hustling....oga na runs gal be dat stop helping them.....they do runs behind your back..codedly....
Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2023
see bro

all these naija gals are becoming more useless and useless

@womenareapezz @savedday and @strongalphmale

have always preached to us about them.....they are useless and got notin to offer

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by poweredcom(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2023
baba make sure u chop ur own....dont help that useless piece of shit

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Revolva:

dont even support such ladies they got notin to offer, they are supposed to be in brothel hustling....oga na runs gal be dat stop helping them.....they do runs behind your back..codedly....
did you know the only time she call was when she needed something and when she remind me about the things she need but me self don delete her number

1 Like

Re: She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But by Osashalom: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Is it that you didn't know the woman was married?
b0rn2fuck:

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To A Woman's Heart / A True Life Story Of A Lonely Woman / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.