Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity (1281 Views)

The Wicked Life Lesson I Learnt / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't worry, i'll tell dmca to run your map. Na your yansh go tell u. Faggottt. undecided
I remain straight for life.
Run which map?
Seems u and dmca na the same cartel?
Gayish cartel. I spit on your grave!!
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Shalommy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
ogun strike your generations dead!!
Na ur yansh ogun go tear. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy What size of pampaz u dey wear?undecided
pervert mentality..
Why not ask ya Dad?
Get lost you agent of diverse and pervert group.
Make I no throw u OVB
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Shalommy(f): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
I remain straight for life. Run which map? Seems u and dmca na the same cartel? Gayish cartel. I spit on your grave!!
We'll spits on ur anus.. Faggott cheesy

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Na ur yansh ogun go tear. cheesy cheesy
u deserve a head shot.
No pun intended
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Shalommy(f): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
I remain straight for life.
Run which map?
Seems u and dmca na the same cartel?
Gayish cartel. I spit on your grave!!
We'll spits on ur anus.. Faggott cheesy tuueehh

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
We'll spits on ur anus.. Faggott cheesy
u r a sick pervert..
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
pervert mentality.. Why not ask ya Dad? Get lost you agent of diverse and pervert group. Make I no throw u OVB
cheesy cheesy Go and wash ur anus for tonight. Nl gaylord

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
DMCA:

A Norseman yes (King) cool
A cultist NO.
A pervert Yes ( If high libido and BDSM is a crime) grin
u deserve to be thrown over board.
Smelling fooôl.
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Slmgirldippussy: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
Does this good talk about punishment for gays ? If no then I don't believe you
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy :iD Go and wash ur anus for tonight. Nl gaylord
nlpolicewoman myndd44 rule 2
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy What size of pampaz u dey wear?undecided
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy You dey find person to yansh you. Me no get blokos ooundecided
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
DMCA:

I rather be a pervert for women than be a Bisexual like you grin

Imagine you put your penis in your fellow man's butt grin

Eeeeeeew grin
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
DMCA:

Fanen, I wonder what your girl will say and do when she discovers you are bi-sexual grin grin grin
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
shocked so, u don oil am finish and pass give another?undecided. cheesy cheesy Fman anus don see shege!
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
DMCA:

Leiylau did you read the story I wrote? cool

Schizophrenia is something not to be taken lightly grin

Leiylau and fman are gone grin

Leiylau, has fman finger banged you as his Chinese goat yet!? grin
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
DMCA:

Na sisterfire the oil fman anus carry give male members of that her enlightenment group. grin
Very soon fman go start use pampas grin

Me I like the kind of thing that hang in between shalommy's thighs grin kiss
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't worry, i'll tell dmca to run your map. Na your yansh go tell u. Faggottt. undecided
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Shalommy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
E pain am tongue cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
You're not gay but you're begging dmca to yansh you.undecided Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Idiot! You this gaylord.undecided

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by DMCA: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
u deserve to be thrown over board.
Smelling fooôl.
Fanen, why e d pain you say my Anus is not available for you? grin

I am not gay or Bisexual like you. grin

Find another man to supplement your baby mama grin

1 Like

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by DMCA: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Spit will be not be ok for Fanen

He will need oil. grin

Vaseline or baby oil grin and when it is finished, I am sure he will not mind using groundnut oil. grin

Abeg, make Tinubu become president so that he can subsidize the price of Adult pampas so that fman can afford it for his leaky Anus grin
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by DMCA: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
fman:
u r a sick pervert..
Only when Shalommy is giving me lizard style cool

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by fman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
DMCA:

Fanen, why e d pain you say my Anus is not available for you? grin

I am not gay or Bisexual like you. grin

Find another man to supplement your baby mama grin
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by DMCA: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
fman:
nlpolicewoman myndd.44rule 2

That other whose monika is nlpolicewoman na one toothless bulldog called grin

Fanen how you dey today? cool

You don see shalommt today? cool
Re: Book Of Light: Breaking The Wicked Secrets Of the Holy Trinity by Littlechild(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
When people are deceive, they dont know they are deceive because they have been deceived.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Addicted To Betting And Lost ₦2.5 Million / Why You Shouldn't Go Back To A Guy You Once Rejected (Pictures) / Is My Friend Justified For Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.