Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It (1334 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by citygarden(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Do you know that Peter was also offer to put money on pandora, he rejected it.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truthisunique2:
what does the date of publication got to do with the fact that the blogger is concoting a write up without referencing even a name of who is dishing Adaobi oil contract

In any case Adaobi is a billionaire benefiting from massive import into this country, if he could take license for import (the bane of Nigeria) is it a legal license for oil exploration he wouldn't if offered it?
Is the news site now a forum?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
That is for South Beach Mia, Uber preferably for Lekki Axis traffic.

Buckeyemedia1

Bro shey you go better pass am like this?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by ronalmagic10(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Urchinpainer:

Almajiri when did our welfare become your concern?

You all can kill yourselves for I care. 2% is inconsequential in the scheme of things
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Urchinpainer: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:

You all can kill yourselves for I care. 2% is inconsequential in the scheme of things

grin grin grin grin.... When you can point to one major market in your state not controlled by the 2% I will take you serious.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
nlreserve:
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/180527/peter-obi-rejects-oil-block.html

The question is, who offered him the oil block? I'm sure it was the Jonathan's government which he was working with then. But he refused to collect.

This shows that Obi is one in a million. Even though he was in the party with corrupt politicians, he refused to be corrupt and chose to do right.

Nigeria is safe under Obi.

He was also offered land twice but he rejected.

Just like Mazi Kanu rejected Biafra with 5 states? Lol.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
OldNairalander:
I for advise PO not to contest until Nigerians suffer to the extent that they will be begging competent Nigerians to contest but from my human side, when I see the poor around me suffering, I try to make effort to make their lives better by canvassing for candidates like Peter OBI, unfortunately, some have crossed the poverty Rubicon (both mental and money wise) and cannot be redeemed e.g. nairaland urchins

but obi is in support of the suffering that buhari has brought upon nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas & Igbos Don't Hate each other / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.