Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video (22394 Views)

Adamu Aliyu Issues Death Threat To Judges Of Kano Election Tribunal / Bandits Kill Three Niger PDP Delegates / Jonathan Flown To Mali By Blessing Liman, Nigeria’s First Female Military Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Decent09(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
AmotekunSW:

I agree with you.

We No Dey Give Shishi oo,

SCAMMER!!!
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by tuoyoojo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
They have nothing to offer but to buy votes

Peter obi has changed the narrative

Now SPV man is not eating in primary school with children

Dino is not selling groundnut

Guy, if politician give u money to vote for am, collect am, chop the money and vote for person when go better ur life

Vote for Labour party

Vote Peter osaze oghenekome obi
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Where are the overzealous security agencies now?

I'm sure they knew their threat can't stop Obi-Dient & sane Nigerians from voting Peter Obi of Labour Party next weekend neither can they stop him from wining nor being declared winner.

By March this your madness would have subsided. Pẹlẹ o
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Emir22: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Common go sit down somewhere.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by infogeneral: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
So PDP are the ones planning to buy votes!
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by renderme: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
tuoyoojo:
They have nothing to offer but to buy votes

Peter obi has changed the narrative

Now SPV man is not eating in primary school with children

Dino is not selling groundnut

Guy, if politician give u money to vote for am, collect am, chop the money and vote for person when go better ur life

Vote for Labour party

Vote Peter osaze oghenekome obi
You do know Peter obi was a member of this man's party just a few months ago.
He was an active PDP politician.

I just want to remind you because u guys have been painting obi as some outsider dt has been successful in business & a leader dt helps the ccommunity and is just coming to politics to 'change the narrative' Like he's Tony Elumelu or something. He's not.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by tuoyoojo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
renderme:

You do know Peter obi was a member of this man's party just a few months ago.
He was an active PDP politician.

I just want to remind you because u guys have been painting obi as some outsider dt has been successful in business & a leader dt helps the ccommunity and is just coming to politics to 'change the narrative' Like he's Tony Elumelu or something. He's not.

A angel would not fall from the sky and solve our problems

It is still a Nigerian politician that would

Donald Duke said something and I would rephrase . He was like the corruption in PDP will hamper a person who has good intentions from working well

Peter obi is human and definitely had his flaws but from the major contenders he is by far the best.....sentiments aside

Imagine he was in APGA yet was incorporated in PDP economic team because of what he has to offer

See my brother, we all want a better country, a country that we can be proud of, let's join hands to make Nigeria great again

Vote Peter osaze Oghenekomi Olawale Obi
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by SeeItSayIt: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Spandau:

By March this your madness would have subsided. Pẹlẹ o

For belittling yourself & not believing in God's ordinance, you shall witness it but must sweat heavily to enjoy the benefits of Peter Obi's good governance.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by SeeItSayIt: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Decent09:

Obi again, Meaning We Still Want to be Scam abi, and another thing be say The Man na Chop alone oo, Cos he always say it,

"I No Dey Give Shishi"

God Forbid Stinginess.

And which of the candidate in you considered not scammer? If you can in your right senses call Peter Obi, scammer.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Chetas81(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
WibusJaga:

Vote Selling & Vote Buying are serious crimes under the Law.
This is a clear evidence of intent to buy votes. The man should be arrested & prosecuted.
just for 24hours because Nigeria don't ENFORCE the law of the land ✍️
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by JOemmy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
He is just using fear tactics nothing will definitely happen to them if they collect his and don't vote for him.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by ozijay: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Unfortunately Nigerians Is being led by native doctors and spiritualist and this is why they should declare war on native doctors accross the nation in no distance time. Political leaders can't do without them, cabal, cultist and Yahoo boys all engage in this shape shifting practices. God help us one day we shall do without all of them.
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/niger-gov-candidate-issues-death-threat-to-supporters-in-viral-video/

Nlfpmod
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by OgaTheTop2: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Warey dey grace

Them go chop your money still vote for who dey their mind
...and nothing go happen!
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Ashirioluwa: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerian government will not do anything concerning this.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Actually1409: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is a lie
Let's see that video
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 12:53am On Feb 16, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

For belittling yourself & not believing in God's ordinance, you shall witness it but must sweat heavily to enjoy the benefits of Peter Obi's good governance.

You do not know the God that you speak of; because of it's the God of the Heaven and Earth, Peter Obi is not His choice. He is the choice of the youth in the SE and some youths in the country at large. You make the same error of the people before you who thought that the voice of the people is the voice of God. Buhari became president by the voice of the people. You see what's going on now? God's choice is not in any of the 3 major aspirants nor in any of the minor ones. He that is to come will be a president of equity, justice and judgement. He will not be a vindictive person that you Obedients are clamouring for, neither will he be the entitled one who thinks he is as wise as God. It will not be a Fulani man too for that race is accursed by reason of insatiable bloodshed. The Axe of Judgement is already on them and will continue for generations unless and until they turn to Christ. Shalom.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by cuteboy2: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2023
PDP Presidential candidate indeed. PEEnubu and his band of internet trolls are suffering from dementia and showing clear signs of mental retardation. To read a simple news article and understand is extremely difficult for them.

Let me help you out. The is Niger State PDP gubernatorial candidate. Try to read and understand before you comment.

wwwkaycom:
It's PDP Presidential candidate that's doing this o, meanwhile Atiku is supporting the CBN cash swap policy by making people to think its Asiwaju that is going to buy votes, his party candidate is seen telling us here that he'll induce voters with money.
Anyway, all Atikulated souls and Obi supporters can perish in the red sea if they choose to, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Asiwaju of Lagos, Jagaban Borgu and Agba-Akin of Ijeshaland is the next President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by SeeItSayIt: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2023
Spandau:

You do not know the God that you speak of; because of it's the God of the Heaven and Earth, Peter Obi is not His choice. He is the choice of the youth in the SE and some youths in the country at large. You make the same error of the people before you who thought that the voice of the people is the voice of God. Buhari became president by the voice of the people. You see what's going on now? God's choice is not in any of the 3 major aspirants nor in any of the minor ones. He that is to come will be a president of equity, justice and judgement. He will not be a vindictive person that you Obedients are clamouring for, neither will he be the entitled one who thinks he is as wise as God. It will not be a Fulani man too for that race is accursed by reason of insatiable bloodshed. The Axe of Judgement is already on them and will continue for generations unless and until they turn to Christ. Shalom.

Obviously, you don't know the way of God, the voice of people especially the helpless people is the voice of God.

It'll be clear to you by next weekend
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Modest20027: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2023
After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients
bsalawu60: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by AGUBANZE96: 2:18am On Feb 16, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
Jaftee42: Obidient built a forum of their own...woww!

Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 3:03am On Feb 16, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Obviously, you don't know the way of God, the voice of people especially the helpless people is the voice of God.

It'll be clear to you by next weekend

We shall see. And I will laugh at you!
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by MrALIVE: 4:12am On Feb 16, 2023
Nigeria is really cursed with silly leaders.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Pinito: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2023
Now we know who is behind the banditry drama
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by SeeItSayIt: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Spandau:

We shall see. And I will laugh at you!

Correction pls, you'll laugh with me & other sane Nigerians from next week Sunday when HE President Peter Obi of Labour Party shall be preparing to move to Aguda House.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Exactly something a Nupe man from Bida can do.

Y'all southerners whenever or wherever you someone from from Bida threatens you, you either make peace sharp sharp with that person or you make sure you're guarded as well.

1 Like

Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Truthshscrazy: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jazz man shocked do or die polithiefcian making voodoo death threats with looted funds...😀😂 ya moni indeed.😏 Ole government mlney
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Correction pls, you'll laugh with me & other sane Nigerians from next week Sunday when HE President Peter Obi of Labour Party shall be preparing to move to Aguda House.

Delusion is a big problem.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

Just be ready to die or spill your blood. Because even if Obi wins( which he likely might due to the determination of the youths) the present structure will give it to Tinubu. Then folks like you will protest. Then soldiers and police will be unleashed. Then youths would get killed; then it will turned into a bloody riot. Then more people like you will die. Still Obi will not be installed, but Emile O'Corn will be eliminated one way or the other. Then there will be interim government. Then on the long run, someone else who never even won in the primaries will be given power.
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by SeeItSayIt: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Spandau:

Just be ready to die or spill your blood. Because even if Obi wins( which he likely might due to the determination of the youths) the present structure will give it to Tinubu. Then folks like you will protest. Then soldiers and police will be unleashed. Then youths would get killed; then it will turned into a bloody riot. Then more people like you will die. Still Obi will not be installed, but Emile O'Corn will be eliminated one way or the other. Then there will be interim government. Then on the long run, someone else who never even won in the primaries will be given power.

I now see how brainless you are. Congratulations to me, my entire household & sane Nigerians. We're going higher, upward & forward with HE Peter Gregory Obi (GCFR)
Re: Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video by Spandau: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2023
SeeItSayIt:

I now see how brainless you are. Congratulations to me, my entire household & sane Nigerians. We're going higher, upward & forward with HE Peter Gregory Obi (GCFR)

Yinmu

I hope you don't die in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Protesting Workers Lock Out Anyim Pius Anyim (SGF )over N1.2b Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.