Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN (41832 Views)

El-Rufai: FG Slowing Down Efforts Of North-West Governors To End Banditry / Breaking News!! Nigeria Is Already Destroyed .. / Biafra: We Have Already Destroyed Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Bobbiee: 12:38am On Feb 16, 2023
This situation is peculiar. It is either the CBN is working against the cabals by burning the notes so as to reduce the money in circulation and prevent vote buying, or the actual reality of hoarding those cash with the cabals and having an excuse to account for the low circulation of old notes. This is the best time to be a teleporter. Teleport into the vault of any politician and you'll see a hoard of money
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Brushstrokes20: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... undecided
The lifeless, sadistic animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are irredeemable, bloodthirsty demons!

Interim national govt is their ultimate plan but they'll surely meet their IMPENDING WATERLOO!
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Dicoomoba: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2023
[quote author=TheSameGuy post=120940507]I keep loving Malam Nasir El Rufai.

Very brilliant, bold and fearless.

He is the Face of the North… I swear Na where he de na d party de enter
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by jogojogo: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2023
domDva:
See how this selfish midget has suddenly become pro masses, deceptive set of ppl
Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by jogojogo: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... undecided
The lifeless, sadistic animal in human skin and emeFAILURE are irredeemable, bloodthirsty demons!

Interim national govt is their ultimate plan but they'll surely meet their IMPENDING WATERLOO!

Don't mind him
Buhari will soon dump him

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Brushstrokes20: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2023
In SANE climes, the lifeless, heartless, brainless animal in human skin would've been long impeached, but the reverse is the in the doomed shithole! undecided
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Brushstrokes20: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2023
jogojogo:

Don't mind him
Buhari will soon dump him
I really hope so too
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by mukthar2000(m): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Nice move Rufiii, keep moving we dey your back.

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by ogwumgbe: 1:27am On Feb 16, 2023
callthefred:

You didn't read the stories well. Even if the governors have the old notes. This article states that the old higher denomination in circulation would still be accepted. Which means they can still use their old notes. Meanwhile, all our top Presidential candidates are majority shareholders in many banks. We would be deceiving ourselves thinking they can't get these new notes easily.

Then why are they fighting if they could get it easily? You don't understand what's happening. They didn't deposit their loots to the bank in exchange of new notes so their stock piled loots are now useless, do you get the point? They have lost billions of naira just like that by a single sucker punch by Emefiele
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Modest20027: 2:11am On Feb 16, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Buffalo244: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by AGUBANZE96: 2:17am On Feb 16, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
articlewriter40: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by eagleu: 2:19am On Feb 16, 2023
domDva:
See how this selfish midget has suddenly become pro masses, deceptive set of ppl

All of a sudden "the suffering of the masses " has become a problem for El Rufai?
Since when

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by damkin24(m): 2:37am On Feb 16, 2023
domDva:
Why the thing come pinch you so hard
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by damkin24(m): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2023
Coolsperm:
So this shot devil knows how to fellow issues up, but could not find out why thousands of people were been killed on daily bases in southern kaduna, any Christian that votes for a Muslim Muslim ticket will live to regret it
Abeg. How many are they in Southern Kaduna that thousands are being killed daily? I am a Christian and you can't blackmail me emotionally. I will vote my choice which is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by toprealman: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Why is this man crying more that those suffering?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Redhot0007: 3:45am On Feb 16, 2023
You all should know why el rufai is fighting the cbn policy. Remember that el rufai was banned from entering US and it's allies. Since the ban, he has not been able to move his looted funds abroad and had stored them majorly in local currencies. He is stocked at the moment. This case is beyond vote buying. Most of the so called political elites shall become ordinary citizens after the successful implementation of the policy and next election as only their looted funds distinguish them from ordinary citizens
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by lexy2014: 4:08am On Feb 16, 2023
domDva:

are the FG and CBN not being deceptive?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by lexy2014: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2023
Redhot0007:
You all should know why el rufai is fighting the cbn policy. Remember that el rufai was banned from entering US and it's allies. Since the ban, he has not been able to move his looted funds abroad and had stored them majorly in local currencies. He is stocked at the moment. This case is beyond vote buying. Most of the so called political elites shall become ordinary citizens after the successful implementation of the policy and next election as only their looted funds distinguish them from ordinary citizens

what is successful about the implementation of this policy?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by lexy2014: 4:10am On Feb 16, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Then why are they fighting if they could get it easily? You don't understand what's happening. They didn't deposit their loots to the bank in exchange of new notes so their stock piled loots are now useless, do you get the point? They have lost billions of naira just like that by a single sucker punch by Emefiele

are you benefitting from the "sucker punch by emefiele"?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Thebigheart: 4:10am On Feb 16, 2023
forgiveness:

It is actually helping Tinubu gain more voters everyday. The joke is on you. Ntor!!

You say wetin?
Omo, try and storm the streets, you will discover the hatred more.

Some persons will tell you, na TINUBU bring BUHARI so TINUBU must go down.
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by lexy2014: 4:13am On Feb 16, 2023
Bobbiee:
This situation is peculiar. It is either the CBN is working against the cabals by burning the notes so as to reduce the money in circulation and prevent vote buying, or the actual reality of hoarding those cash with the cabals and having an excuse to account for the low circulation of old notes. This is the best time to be a teleporter. Teleport into the vault of any politician and you'll see a hoard of money

is it the job of CBN to be "working against the cabals" and prevent vote buying? who are the cabals? can you name them? where did you see CBN burning old notes? if it has, has it replaced them with new notes?

who is hoarding cash? how much new notes did CBN print?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by lexy2014: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2023
MiaBeer:

Go to bandit infested villages in Kaduna and say this rubbish. I will give 1 million naira if you’re not roasted like a corn in broad daylight, minutes after. Keep typing garbage.

Why don’t you take the old notes to Kaduna and deposit them?

where are you going to get the 1million naira from?
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Coolsperm:
So this shot devil knows how to fellow issues up, but could not find out why thousands of people were been killed on daily bases in southern kaduna, any Christian that votes for a Muslim Muslim ticket will live to regret it
Another reta@ded brainwashed imb@cile fanatical religious and tribal ipob terrorist monkey.
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by kristisking(m): 4:20am On Feb 16, 2023
TheSameGuy:
I keep loving Malam Nasir El Rufai.

God bless you sir.
Bold for what? You people don't know these people are just fighting for themselves. Has he ever challenged APC policies that are anti people before now? Answer the question
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:21am On Feb 16, 2023
Guyman01:
Eltufiakwa is trying to form a parallel government based in Kaduna
Same to ya father and olosho shit-hole mother. Omo ale omo monkey.
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:22am On Feb 16, 2023
TheSameGuy:
I keep loving Malam Nasir El Rufai.

God bless you sir.
This is the kind of leadership that Nigeria needs.
The man has quality leadership values.
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by plaindealer: 4:33am On Feb 16, 2023
I love PMB no be small, but I cannot wait to see him gone and let President Asiwaju Tinubu deal with the CBN clown and his handlers..

Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Talknochip(m): 4:46am On Feb 16, 2023
El Rufai is right.. They old Naira notes are still in the custody of the commercial banks.
Was in a bank yesterday and i over heard one of the Managers discussing on how to moved the old monies to the CBN by 12pm
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Geopex(m): 4:52am On Feb 16, 2023
duro4chang:
Then they should release the new notes if they have them. I am sure they don't even have the new notes too
It will require 12months to have mint that will print 1trillion naira
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by toneroforever(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2023
forgiveness:

It is actually helping Tinubu gain more voters everyday. The joke is on you. Ntor!!

Tinubu is not even sure of gaining more urchins talk less of gaining voters
Re: El-Rufai: FG Claims That Old Notes Of ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Already Destroyed By CBN by Geopex(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Emefiele should not release any more money till after election. Nigerians have endure almost 8yrs of hardship and COVID-19, so few weeks of the naira swap won't kill them.

U will not say this if u have business that this policy is affecting. Bcuz they want to hurt 100 people, then they should suffer 190millions people. It would have been better if transfer network is good. Someone wanted to stake in my shop, transfered his money and after 6hrs i got the money when they already started playing the games. So let's be considerate when making comments. 2 days ago was one of the day i was troubled. Bought some goods and when it was time to pay, network went off, ATM network also went off, and no cash in all the POS where thousands of people lived, until i manage to call a FRD outside the state to transfer money on my behalf to the vendor. What if am an ulcer patient or in need of the stuffs immediately i was buying it to prevent more critical issues. We should look at this issue. Many died in the hospital as a results 9f the useless policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Custom Officers Kill Girl In Sango Ota, Ogun State(Graphic Photos) / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.